How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
skill makes strength you notice that right?
floyd mayweather wasnt 50-0 because he was "strong" he was undefeated because of his skill which made him strong lol
+ oda called him the most powerful in marineford volume
Greenegg;
Don't you understand that's even worse for mihawk
He amped it up for WB , and a YC tanked it like I said Right-Hands<Mihawk<Yonko/Admirals
Then greenegg again;

end it author said several times shanks is a swordsmen, luffy goal is to suprass him and rodger
rodger>mihawk EOS Zoro>Shanks
Alive rn I'll put
1.BB
2.Akaniu
3.Kizaru
4.Greenbull
5.Mihawk
6.Meme
7.Fujitora
8.Shanks
9.Kaido
Are you ok? :milaugh:

Title is literally called swordsman.
"Strongest Swordsman"

You don't become swordsman by lifting weight, increasing Haki and physical stat. That's something everyone does; Luffy, Sanji etc.
Ofc, having swordsmanship only is enough to make you a swordsman, but to be an extraordinary one, you have to master all those aspects

That's why there's a difference between using 3 swords and 3 swords style and that's why Mihawk said no sword is STRONG without GRACE. Strong and Grace is directly related when it comes to swordsman.

Now take your L and be happy.:funky:
what does this has to do with your point?

It's not immoral though. I think perona is in her twenties. It's not like Mihawk will be hooking up with 10 years old or something. I'm not saying they'd end up together though even if they suit each other design wise in my opinion.
Its immoral if its their relation is like father and daughter, age is not a factor here. Atleast as per my morality as I said, as there are some who dont take such things into consideration too
(Usagi Drop Manga :whitepress:)
I see them the same way as I see Perona and Moria so its not going to sit right with me if it happens, ofcourse it wont happen though.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Never forget that Oda is the biggest Zoro's wanker and never trash him

He will get his ass beaten by Kaido hybrid but i also expect Zoro to injure him and even create a new scar whileKaido acknowledged him as the monster samurai that he was waiting for :datas:
I need Asura Zoro to hold his own against Hybrid Kaido. Unless Zoro doesn't use Asura, then Kaido can slap him around in Santoryu.

Can Hawkins use his powers to heal the SN after they get wrecked by Hybrid Kaido?
He can enable them surpass their limits.

When it was introduced and he showed some interest in it, I thought he would adapt it to his Santoryuu and create something of his own. But no. Dude actually just copied it out of nowhere. LOL
I think he used it to generate the fires we see on Hiryuu Kaen.

Base pre-udon Luffy destroys pre enma training Zoro. Not even a debate.
Lol no, Santoryu Zoro before his Enma training stops. Luffy needed Boundman just to match his offensive prowess, and Zoro was more lethal.

Without G4, Pre Udon Luffy gives Santoryu Zoro a solid mid difficulty fight.

Luffy's strength and reactions are inconsistent, for plot, before Luffy's endgame fights of the arc he can be damaged or stalled by much weaker enemies. (Unless you think Monet, Bellamy, Batman, Apoo are faster than Raime Hakke)

Saving Luffy from potshots the yonko are making using 2vs1 tactics against Luffy doesn't mean Zoro's reactions are better, it's easier to guard someone else against potshots when you aren't being attacked yourself, do you think Law has better reactions that Luffy too?
Fair enough for Heavenly Fire. However, the Boro Breath was not a potshot. Luffy struck Kaido with a Rhino Schneider, and Kaido counterattacked with Boro Breath. It's not Zoro's fault Luffy couldn't react to that.

Zoro doesn't have FS
His reactions haven't shown themselves insufficient because of it.

doesn't have durability or stamina at the same level of the Luffy that fought Katakuri.
Eh, there's not much ground to claim Luffy's ennurance/stamina is above Zoro's given Thriller Bark. The feat aside, Nami said Zoro is the toughest Strawhat.

My morality doesn't allow me to appreciate it. For me its same as people saying Ace X makino.
Not really, Makino helped raise Ace to a certain extent so that is more fucked up.

zoro was doing flying slashes pre skip
do you even fucking read this manga
panels of all that i dont want your opinion because as we both know it aint worth shit
I was pointing at elements of swordsmanship that are in common with all of swordsmanship no matter the form that Mihawk would have technical insights to give to a super rookie.
It's not that difficult, I can't break it down any more for you, maybe you should stick to reading coloring books as One Piece seems too complicated for you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Its immoral if its their relation is like father and daughter, age is not a factor here. Atleast as per my morality as I said, as there are some who dont take such things into consideration too
I see them the same way as I see Perona and Moria so its not going to sit right with me if it happens, ofcourse it wont happen though.
It can happen,oda confirmed doflamingo was giving viola the D

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I need Asura Zoro to hold his own against Hybrid Kaido. Unless Zoro doesn't use Asura, then Kaido can slap him around in Santoryu.

He can enable them surpass their limits.

I think he used it to generate the fires we see on Hiryuu Kaen.

Lol no, Santoryu Zoro before his Enma training stops. Luffy needed Boundman just to match his offensive prowess, and Zoro was more lethal.

Without G4, Pre Udon Luffy gives Santoryu Zoro a solid mid difficulty fight.

Fair enough for Heavenly Fire. However, the Boro Breath was not a potshot. Luffy struck Kaido with a Rhino Schneider, and Kaido counterattacked with Boro Breath. It's not Zoro's fault Luffy couldn't react to that.

Eh, there's not much ground to claim Luffy's ennurance/stamina is above Zoro's given Thriller Bark. The feat aside, Nami said Zoro is the toughest Strawhat.
Asura will likely be one slash and done i don't think its a full time transformation

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not really, Makino helped raise Ace to a certain extent so that is more fucked up.

I was pointing at elements of swordsmanship that are in common with all of swordsmanship no matter the form that Mihawk would have technical insights to give to a super rookie.
It's not that difficult, I can't break it down any more for you, maybe you should stick to reading coloring books as One Piece seems too complicated for you.
whats hilarious is the perona story shows zoro still wasnt drinking after a while which proves even more youre talking shit and it was just haki based training and fights

If that's the case I too would find it weird but even then I can't say it's immoral if that's what they want. However I didn't notice any father-daughter dynamic between them so I don't have that problem in that regard. To each his own interpretation I guess.

Are you incapable of understanding basic things? Even Zoro novel said it, either beating Vista level Mihawk or cutting gigantic objects due to sword skills mainly. Not because lifting weights or Haki otherwise everytime Mihawk gets an L from people like Luffy, the title would change hands.
Firstly, zoro novel isnt confirmed to be canon
Secondly, stop cherrypicking, if you really want to take those fodders comment seriously, then you also have to agree that Shanks is a swordsman in those fodders eyes

Ok the boro breath you are right, though we don't know if Luffy could have dodged it as it was intercepted before, and Luffy showed he could tank it in the same chapter.

You are resorting to a 600 chapter old feat (that wasn't even a fight but a plot device - and one that dragged Zoro down for the subsequent arc, wheras Luffy would have recovered in that timeframe) that was superceded by Iva's reaction to Luffy's endurance the next arc and has definitely been superceded in the Kata fight that we can contrast to the Killer fight, both of their most recent endurance feats in their most recent difficult fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.