How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
His win over Luffy was also questionable as he relied on a sneak attack.
Lol nah. Luffy hit him with a barrage of attacks and he counter attacked. There's nothing sneak about that.

Akainu beat Aokiji by the skin of his teeth and wound up brutally wounded in the process. He and Aokiji are literal equals in strength, with no reason to believe Kizaru is beneath them. If Akainu can be above Kaido, so can two dudes equal to Akainu in power lol.
The people who think Sakazuki might be above Kaido don't necessarily think his current feats justify that placement. We expect Sakazuki to show himself to be significantly stronger than current feats due to his role in the story (Fleet Admiral, potential Future Arc Villain).

Arguing out that Sakazuki is nigh equal with the rest of the logia trio is irrelevant because we expect him to show himself significantly stronger than that.

Sakazuki's placement doesn't generalise, because his placement is based on speculation about future events.

Yeah I already hinted at some of the hints above, so I won’t waste much more time lol. I just wanted to make one last point:
undefined
Lol, you get a like just for this.

You can rejoice Kejon-chin, unless PostMeme gives Zoro trouble when he blocks her attack you can claim that the swing from Hawkins' doll>PostMeme's swing. Zoro complimented one of them so far and it wasnt PostMeme's.:yasu:
LMAO. What brought about PostMeme?
:choppawhat:

No Larine holds the ability to Damage Kaido.
Sakazuki magma fists with Barrier COA.
Cc: @Admiral Lee Hung.

Post meme with a named attack couldn't even beat a Zoro that couldn't defend himself and Zoro blocks her attack whole saving someone at the same time

Zoro : 1 Post meme : 0

Edit
Zoro also cut prometheus

Zoro : 2
Post meme : 0
  • PostMeme shits herself from Zoro's named attack (Hiryuu Kaen).
    • Zoro: 3
    • PostMeme: 0
  • Zoro tanks PostMeme's named attack (God of Lightning: Tenjin)
    • Zoro: 4
    • PostMeme: 0

I hope this zoro extremists know Killer was extremely nerfed when he fought Zoro?
And Zoro didnt got his third sword either and he got distracted otherwise Killer wouldnt be able to touch and Zoro didnt use ashura mode either so I think Zoro held back more than Killer
especially if he would go Ashura mode I think we wouldnt see lil Killer anymore in the series

Zoro was shit after TS, he needed Oden's Aura and Kinemon's technique to do something in this fight.
You did talk about skill yeah this is skill he could gain Kinemons skill unlike Sanji who got a suit from his rich daddy q.q
And for Enma only Oden could tame this sword so Zoro taming it means he is worthy like Oden also Enma draws the sword owners haki out means Zoro haki made the yonko afraid

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol Oda thinks Nami would be > Zoro/Sanj. Strongest underling in the crew

He never said > Mama or kaido or Yonko.

Nice try. Zoro having Kaido's df =/= zoro being strong as Kaido
Oda didnt even mention Yonko as someone Nami would surpass with GoroGoro

Cinera, stop being dishonest

Find me where Oda says Nami would be > Kaido/BM
He said "no one can stop her anymore". You're the one being dishonest.

Goro Nami > Mama and Kaido.

When did I mention fighter? Stop deflecting and answer the question.
You must be acting like a troll on purpose...

So you once again claiming Zoro himself aint a swordsman? Cause Zoro has the No Sword Style and used his classic moves without swords.....

You hear that? Zoro has hand to hand moves that can be performed the same with swords......
- Zoro had no other choice other than fighting without his swords in that fight due to rules.

You: Zoro has the no sword style... :laughmoji:

Zoro can fight without his sword if he has no other choice, and he wouldn't be a swordsman in that moment yes, he would be pathetic. This low level trolling is not good for health.

I hope this zoro extremists know Killer was extremely nerfed when he fought Zoro? :suresure:

Zoro was shit after TS, he needed Oden's Aura and Kinemon's technique to do something in this fight.
I can say this to BB
BB is Shit Before and After TS, He needed To Kill Thatch To get yami yami no mi and Whitebeard DF to Become Yonko and Need Lafitte Politics to become SHichibukai :suresure::suresure:

No Dissrespect but FACT

And Zoro didnt got his third sword either and he got distracted otherwise Killer wouldnt be able to touch and Zoro didnt use ashura mode either so I think Zoro held back more than Killer
especially if he would go Ashura mode I think we wouldnt see lil Killer anymore in the series

You did talk about skill yeah this is skill he could gain Kinemons skill unlike Sanji who got a suit from his rich daddy q.q
And for Enma only Oden could tame this sword so Zoro taming it means he is worthy like Oden also Enma draws the sword owners haki out means Zoro haki made the yonko afraid
Killer's nerf >>>>>> Zoro's nerf.

Killer's techniques completely changes with his Punisher weapons.

Zoro still fails to hurt Kaido, even with teleportation help, he missed his attack. He is far away from Oden's level. Could mihawk do better? I doubt. Oden > mihawk. Zoro's training wasn't good enough so Oda gave him Oden's Aura and Kinemon's technique to get stronger.

The people who think Sakazuki might be above Kaido don't necessarily think his current feats justify that placement. We expect Sakazuki to show himself to be significantly stronger than current feats due to his role in the story (Fleet Admiral, potential Future Arc Villain).
ok , barley tho but ok
Arguing out that Sakazuki is nigh equal with the rest of the logia trio is irrelevant because we expect him to show himself significantly stronger than that.

Sakazuki's placement doesn't generalise, because his placement is based on speculation about future events.
greenbull fujitora and kizaru are all facing eos people
there above yonkos

You must be acting like a troll on purpose...

- Zoro had no other choice other than fighting without his swords in that fight due to rules.

You: Zoro has the no sword style... :laughmoji:

Zoro can fight without his sword if he has no other choice, and he wouldn't be a swordsman in that moment yes, he would be pathetic. This low level trolling is not good for health.
If Zoro is going to be pathetic what is one armed Shanks gonna be lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.