Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's the salt out of the way
Odd, my friend, you'll never run out of salt :)
ok stop throwing this false narrative

i did not throw the game for my mafia. we lived till the end and i never outed charles. and vivo died to omega kill.

and my wincon clearly says eliminate all threats to my faction

you guys are enemy of my factions so dont cry about it. i hunted other mafia, not my faction.

and its not like i shot a superill your way when i knew 100% u and jinri are mafia, all i did is throw shades at you guys same way u do to me

what u guys did here is far worst and u know it

i was killing town here and on NF

its u guys' fault u couldnt get to mislynch town there cuz u hard tunneled on me
I did not accuse you of anything you did not fully admit to doing yourself, as you saw in my quoted posts of you, and even if a joke it doesn't read that way from across the isle. I did not alter your posts in anyway shape or form, and we all knew in Aries games like the one we were in that the mafias could fuse (ablit mafias always screw that themselves so points for you there). Was there the biased perspective I had by being on the wrong end of that, yeah, but when you come out and say things like the quotes I had of you, that doesn't exactly help alter my point of view. Let alone that while I'm not widely known for it like Superman/Vasto/MickeyMouse, @oddoddfruit and @Flower both can attest to my spite in Aries's Alien and Alley Horror games. Ironically two of my most iconic moments I would say, and they are both spite kills for getting me killed. Hell one of those I was town spite killing another town.

And no, as I stated the reasons before, my spite kill onto Rayan wasn't game throwing, it was spite. I had no possible way to win at that point, hence why I went for it then instead of eariler. There was no fusion of mafias in this game, yeah we had the basement chat to screw over town and possibly get one of our teams back into position, but that was afterwords and I put my spite behind me as well to try and get a possible victory when that was back on the board.

Thats not even counting the point where you read in our PMS that I did not know Rayan/Usopp was red Mafia, just Usopp, your claimed role. Thats not knowing 100%, and Queen straight up said she couldnt reveal what faction he was even when she saw it before Drago's edit.
I mean my claimed ability can't let me see their roles, only their alignments

Is Usopp ( the role) town you would say? I can still work with that
For context the only result I ever got from my investigation ( since it did legitmiately fail the first 2 times I used it
@Random Asshole I made a mistake with your action. It actually succeeded. Your target is Usopp.
No alignment, just the role name
i don't know if I can talk about that
So no, its not "worse".

Also I still am waiting on tha Avatar bet on it being me instead of Alwaysmind using :)

Last edited:
Odd, my friend, you'll never run out of salt :)

I did not accuse you of anything you did not fully admit to doing yourself, as you saw in my quoted posts of you, and even if a joke it doesn't read that way from across the isle. I did not alter your posts in anyway shape or form, and we all knew in Aries games like the one we were in that the mafias could fuse (ablit mafias always screw that themselves so points for you there). Was there the biased perspective I had by being on the wrong end of that, yeah, but when you come out and say things like the quotes I had of you, that doesn't exactly help alter my point of view. Let alone that while I'm not widely known for it like Superman/Vasto/MickeyMouse, @oddoddfruit and @Flower both can attest to my spite in Aries's Alien and Alley Horror games. Ironically two of my most iconic moments I would say, and they are both spite kills for getting me killed. Hell one of those I was town spite killing another town.

And no, as I stated the reasons before, my spite kill onto Rayan wasn't game throwing, it was spite. I had no possible way to win at that point, hence why I went for it then instead of eariler. There was no fusion of mafias in this game, yeah we had the basement chat to screw over town and possibly get one of our teams back into position, but that was afterwords and I put my spite behind me as well to try and get a possible victory when that was back on the board.

Thats not even counting the point where you read in our PMS that I did not know Rayan/Usopp was red Mafia, just Usopp, your claimed role. Thats not knowing 100%, and Queen straight up said she couldnt reveal what faction he was even when she saw it before Nova's edit.

For context the only result I ever got from my investigation ( since it did legitmiately fail the first 2 times I used it

No alignment, just the role name

So no, its not "worse".

Also I still am waiting on tha Avatar bet on it being me instead of Alwaysmind using :)
Oh yes, I remember I superkilled you just for your team to kill me right after in the Horror game. Although I blame Ish for that.

Oh yes, I remember I superkilled you just for your team to kill me right after in the Horror game. Although I blame Ish for that.
Ish was AFK, I was the one who sent the kill lol

Sigismund said:
Fuck it, Jason, youre spite killing Flower.
Sigismund said:
They wont cooperate with her there, and with a possible out, so we are removing that option​
@Aries jason kill on Flower​
Sigismund said:
Can we use Pamela again on Flower?​
Sigismund said:
Then we are doing it​

@Juliet i have no idea how can u be such an innocent soul, with that chopper avi too

u voted me for council and protected me too

and i did all of this

i feel rly bad :pepemotion:

BUT DEM U FOR USING THE WISH ON TYPO
It was your Usopp claim that made me curious which made me heal you on night 3. You said when you are healed you could draw an art and I healed you so that I could see your art. Turns out that was Rayan's role and you fake claimed Usopp.

Third parties fucking cucked the game themselves. Literally piss poor play from all of them including you. Mango was fun to play with, but I really wish he'd have allied with scum.

You fucking buddied with town leaders so bad, I wanted to off you. Town leaders ain't a problem. It's the sheep that follow without questioning that's the problem. OJ was filled with such BS players. You sheeping Fuji all the time reminded me of those stupid days.
Piss on my arse
Third parties fucking cucked the game themselves. Literally piss poor play from all of them including you. Mango was fun to play with, but I really wish he'd have allied with scum.

You fucking buddied with town leaders so bad, I wanted to off you. Town leaders ain't a problem. It's the sheep that follow without questioning that's the problem. OJ was filled with such BS players. You sheeping Fuji all the time reminded me of those stupid days.
dude I got him to shoot a townie, when a confirmed townie exists you manipulate them

You manipulated him to shoot.. Beta. Well, whatever, game is done with and at least you played a proper third party.
I bought you an extra phase after you gave up, I really did everything I could for scums without compromising myself but you saw how it was, scums were outing themselves every second post. As mafia you want to be townread, nobody will invest you, nobody will take pot shots at you. You can control the thread, destroy the towncore, etc etc

Zemmi

GodMommie
One of the reasons I didn't support Beta lynch in the night lynch was I didn't want to give mafia what they wanted lol. That's also why I tried my best to not let him become a distraction there. I think it was mildly successful.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Finally back from work now I can make my statement here.

First the nasty thing. @oddoddfruit you shouldn't have brought up the slandering from the past. I apologized to you in honest manners and all you did was trying to lecture me and then ban me from the Mugiwara server. Secondly as soon as you saw my name on the sign up list you should have prepared yourself. You bringing this up just shows how butthurt you became cuz of it. Your reputation wasn't even in danger the only one with a slandered name is me and I am the only person allowed to say this. I won't apologize again it's your turn to make out of it what you'd like. You also don't need to reply to this, it's over as it is, it's done. Sayonara!

Secondly, the only persons that truly deserve an apologize are @novaselinenever and @Dragomir .
I again burnt out in a novas game and that is maybe the only shameful thing. Because the great job those two have done, did not deserve to be dirtied by toxicity. Anyway this is part of my legacy, same as MUUGEN carries his legacy, I carry my own legacy with me.

So about my gameplay itself, I don't care what people think, I was salty and especially depressed after I got janitor killed.
I reserved a role 1.5 years ago and this was the first time in my 2 years of mafia where I reserved a role just to be killed N1 for pretty personal reasons, I don't want to dig into it because it doesn't deserve any debate. It was just poor.
I was hyped for this game since I helped building this mafia section and we all knew this game will be a thing + a huge success. I sadly could not be a part of the game which was the reason I was triggered. It was especially painful when Drago and novas refused to give me informations because I was still eligible for revive and this was actually the most toxic thing, knowing that I won't be revived anyway because of janitoring while holding one of the strongest roles in the game in my hands, a role that literally pops up in late game like crazy + a role that had the potential to be the biggest meme role in the history of Weeb games.
I think novas and Drago fairly had to deal with me and others too because I had no fun all in all even if I tried my best.
The best part for me still was looking at write ups and looking at role flips while I stopped caring for the game. I even "subbed out" after N5 or so making me not eligible for revives, just so I could atleast have joy in watching novas' and Dragos' work to carry fruits.

Imma tell now what I told others just rephrasing it for clarity, I just kept up playing mafia here so I could be warmed up for this game, with a bit of disappointment D0 ofc. I will now take a break from here until I host my upcomming game and depending on my mood I might get motivated to play a game here and there and return favours. But I really want to be playing less in future, or atleast with different people so no heat gets stored that could cause more drama. I also won't play the next Weeb game because of it, because I would just start slandering again. I see myself as a better host than player, my game understanding is better suited for hosting and supporting people with ideas and help rather than entering baseless discussions that will end up in another baseless discussion. I am not shaped up for this because I always end up having the biggest target on my back.

I hope my upcomming game will not flop, because my dream is improving as a host and inspire people with good gameplay. Tho my name is slandered and it worries me if people will sign up for play, especially after my last Wano game got pretty much rigged by modkills and sub outs. I was still proud of hosting the active players and I was very very proud of having MUUGEN in my game!
Whenever I host imma get some legends to play my game and make it enjoyable and fundamentally everytime a "fresh experience" for the players. I hope people will give it and give me a chance in future!

All in all I love this community, else I wouldn't be here, being just a guy here it's hard to show how much I like the mafia players and hosts here, I am just a person that always holds back this feelings to act strong and rightous. I don't want people to think of me as an arrogant asshole. Yes I can be like that, but in the end noone wants to be an asshole, it sometimes is a result of what direction mankind is going on this world. That is why people need breaks and distance from time to time.
So imma give my all in future. Just wanted to let you guys know!

Rej over and out.

HAIL MUUGEN!​

Status
Not open for further replies.