Status
Not open for further replies.
pls dont encourage such stuff lol
and this may even sound hypocrite coming from me who used to not mind modkilling myself to win the game

we shud just forget this happened and turn a new page with the alibaba case. he did not mean it in anyway
Funny enough, you didn‘t even win the game in which you got yourself mod killed lmfao.

But yeah, I agree. Sometimes such slips just happen in games.

Lol, i still cant wrap my head around Beta's reasoning.
The overall pattern I used in a past game. In that occasion however I pretended to be defenseless to lure scums into shooting me at night and went on alert as Veteran on the very night they did, killing different scums in one night.

I dropped 50 IQ points in this game because of a contrived variation I experimented without thoroughly thinking about its realistic implications.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw @novaselinenever i had these questions for sm time

1. how did RA's invest fail on me? what exactly did luthon defense buff do? i was human form back then so do you treat invests as negative abilities as well or what?

2. how exactly did my torture chat with queen fail. Do you treat the whole chat part as negative ability for the sake of RA's defensive abiliy usage? or you only treat the rolecrush and stuff when they lie part as negative.

3. what about the message kurumi sent to me? is that treated as negative or neutral ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.