Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come to think of it, both Kaido and Big Mom shows that they are pretty much had 'natural disaster' power level. The same also with Whitebeard capability to bring such as massive Earthquake and Tsunami.
Doflamingo also not very far from them with his Awaken DF power, which make him just below Yonkou power level and at least as strong as Yonkou top Commanders if not stronger.
Thus, those Supernovas especially Luffy need to show that 'natural disaster' ability so as to justified him at Yonkou power level.
Wish Gear 5 will show us that.

come to think of it, both Kaido and Big Mom shows that they are pretty much had 'natural disaster' power level. The same also with Whitebeard capability to bring such as massive Earthquake and Tsunami.
Doflamingo also not very far from them with his Awaken DF power, which make him just below Yonkou power level and at least as strong as Yonkou top Commanders if not stronger.
Thus, those Supernovas especially Luffy need to show that 'natural disaster' ability so as to justified him at Yonkou power level.
Yeah I just call it "Island Level AoE". For example the Admirals in Punk Hazard had it

I agree with you and it's been since Katakuri fight that Im wondering how would awakening unfold for Luffy ?
Kong guns coming straight from the ground ? Simultaneous different Luffy with all gears ? Dofamingo Parasites style that makes all enemies instantly friend with Luffy ?

I agree with you and it's been since Katakuri fight that Im wondering how would awakening unfold for Luffy ?
Kong guns coming straight from the ground ? Simultaneous different Luffy with all gears ? Dofamingo Parasites style that makes all enemies instantly friend with Luffy ?
since introduction of Gear 2nd (with smoke/vapor), then post TS Luffy attack evolved producing fire effect (Red Hawk/Red Roc), most likely it will be around this kind of smoke/fire disaster.

Эмма бесплатно усиливает хаки, поэтому у других его мечей нет такого же хаки, а Кайдо замечает только энму

Энма-это свободный хаки power up, но это означает, что если энму отнять, то он вернется к нормальному слабому хаки, которого он производит сам
1. Лол, нет. Хабакири нанес такой же удар Кайдо 2. Кайдо был удивлен дымом вокруг Энмы,хотя ему не следовало бы этого делать, если бы он имел дело с ней в прошлом.Вывод-это дымка в виде огня вокруг Энма чипа Зоро.

Just a quick one but since the introduction or well the naming of Kaidos devil fruit, I’ve always said that there’s no way he can turn into a fish. I believed this because yes he’s a fish fish fruit user but it’s a mythical variant, from that alone, does it not make sense that the fish part of his fruit has nothing to do with his transformations? I mean I’m seeing some YouTubers say “Kaido hybrid is gonna be part dragon, part fish, part human” and now loads of people are convinced that it’s gonna be a dragon/human hybrid with a fish head. Lol? I’m just curious how other people see this, frankly I don’t see Kaido having any fish features or transformations. People are convinced that Kaido fruit allows him to turn into a fish and that he had to awaken to become a dragon, I’ve always believed this to be quite absurd but I just want to hear others thoughts or if there’s been a thread of something on this before?

Also the very wiki that you tried to justify the mistake with gives you the english translation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)#Hot_Narakas, the translation of the kanji in brackets ( _ ) are the words that are in speech marks "_"

we haven't made a mistake, we just don't use the english equivalent black thread, we use Kalasutra.
Surely it literally means black thread but that is Kalasutra. At this point it's not about mistake but approach. If you'd like to apply as a translator, let me know.

If you like the "black thread" translation i recommend you using Viz to read. Although they don't use "thread" they use "rope".

Edit: we also literally had a T/L Note saying "*(Viz: Black rope dragon twister)". So i don't see a point of conflict here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.