Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Well, that explains why he and Zoro always fight, lol.

Just a joke and please take it like that
Lmao.....but Sanji is the one with the "InFeRiorIty CoMpLeX"
Post automatically merged:

not with judges son. He’s the same old running gag it’s actually the only thing Oda is consistent with.
Sanji will defeat Kaido's FM and Luffy will defeat Kaido.

What if Queen mentioned Judge because he is the reason that King is the last of his kind.

LOL just fun. Still going with Queen vs Sanji
The ultimate trolling :milaugh:

Luffy is most likely taking on Big Mom.
Big Mom took only a hit in the entire fight (quite a useless one), i doubt they are going to beat her.
Kaido sustained a lot of damage and is still standing like nothing happened :suresure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Big Mom took only a hit in the entire fight (quite a useless one), i doubt they are going to beat her.
Kaido sustained a lot of damage and is still standing like nothing happened :suresure:
Oh I don't think they will off her or perhaps even just defeat her, actually she will likely endure and be dealt with later on, also depending on how important Katakuri's prediction is. Someone has still to tackle and take her on however and that one shall prominently be most likely Luffy.

Sanji fans running away from Queen as if he was contagious or something. :myman:
Is it because Zoro neg diffed a Gatling gun out of his hands?
I'm still on the Sanji vs Queen train. Has the most build-up to be honest (Sanji hard counters and cures Queen's ice virus, Queen was interested in Sanji, plus if Hiyori is the silhouette then they'll definitely fight since Queen wanted Komurasaki). That's not even including the usual stuff we see from Sanji's opponent, they're usually goofy and the second strongest under the big bad.

Kuroobi ?
Mr 2 ?
Absaldom ?

The only one that wanted to fight people was Jabra
Mr 2 and Mr 1 had a rivalry that was shown a bit in Alabasta. They were bickering and all that.

I'm still on the Sanji vs Queen train. Has the most build-up to be honest (Sanji hard counters and cures Queen's ice virus, Queen was interested in Sanji, plus if Hiyori is the silhouette then they'll definitely fight since Queen wanted Komurasaki). That's not even including the usual stuff we see from Sanji's opponent, they're usually goofy and the second strongest under the big bad.

Mr 2 and Mr 1 had a rivalry that was shown a bit in Alabasta. They were bickering and all that.
Marco isn’t fighting king so it has to be sanji and if you do believe Marco is fighting king then what do you think drake is doing?

Wano is not like any arc in one piece. There Is no rule for who sanji fights. That’s the dumbest thinking I ever seen so far. Sanji will have to beat a first commander because the crews are gonna get stronger after wano and the battles tougher. Sanji will have to face beckman at some point who is implied to be the strongest first mate.

Sanji vs queen was a train I was on but there’s no reason for it I won’t be shocked if it happens obviously

Marco isn’t fighting king so it has to be sanji and if you do believe Marco is fighting king then what do you think drake is doing?

Wano is not like any arc in one piece. There Is no rule for who sanji fights. That’s the dumbest thinking I ever seen so far. Sanji will have to beat a first commander because the crews are gonna get stronger after wano and the battles tougher. Sanji will have to face beckman at some point who is implied to be the strongest first mate.

Sanji vs queen was a train I was on but there’s no reason for it I won’t be shocked if it happens obviously
King said that he was occupied. Drake can't prevent King from flying away but Marco can. Not saying there's some rule for who Sanji fights, just that Queen has outright said that he'll go after Sanji/Zoro and he fits the bill of Sanji's usual opponents. Plus, there are few characters that could reasonably beat Queen right now since the Scabbards are still out of it and unlike King, Queen wasn't highlighted as busy, so he might go after the Scabbards and that would lead to a confrontation between him and Sanji since Sanji'a going to protect them.

Why would Sanji face a YC1 now then face a slightly stronger one next arc? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to defeat Queen now then move on to the strongest Commander, just like how after Wano, Luffy will go from teaming up against a Yonko to being capable of facing one, 1v1.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
King said that he was occupied. Drake can't prevent King from flying away but Marco can. Not saying there's some rule for who Sanji fights, just that Queen has outright said that he'll go after Sanji/Zoro and he fits the bill of Sanji's usual opponents. Plus, there are few characters that could reasonably beat Queen right now since the Scabbards are still out of it and unlike King, Queen wasn't highlighted as busy, so he might go after the Scabbards.

Why would Sanji face a YC1 now then face a slightly stronger one next arc? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to defeat Queen now then move on to the strongest Commander, just like how after Wano, Luffy will go from teaming up against a Yonko to being capable of facing one, 1v1.
Because YC1, YC2, YC3 is a headcanon interpretation of Yonko's subordinates powerlevels, completely ignoring the unique dynamics from each crew.
There's nothing saying "katakuri>king>beckman>Shiryu". Nor anything saying they aren't equals. Each crew have a unique dynamic that reflect on similar total powerlevels.
Kaido's top commanders are only 3. King, Queen and Jack. Big Mom's are 4 Sweet Commanders. Whitebeard has how many division commanders? Blackbeard have 10 titanic captains and so on.
We dont know how the future fights will play out. Will Mihawk maybe join Shanks? in which case, he would be Zoro's matchup. But then, who will fight beckman? Sanji? Who knows.
Sanji fighting King now doesn't mean his next opponent will be weaker just because it might not be a "YC1". Shanks' crew is the most balanced one, so you might assume that his officials are stronger, to compensate for Shanks being "weaker" than Kaido or Big Mom.
The Sweet Commanders have shown some gap in power, but, so far, King and Queen haven't. We don't know if their gap is small like Kaku/Jabura, or bigger like Katakuri/Cracker. All we have is the fact that in a cardgame, the "king" is usually more powerful/valuable than the "queen". But storywise, nothing has been shown to suggest any kind of superiority in power.
Since Zoro is busy top, this is a good opportunity to showcase another SH that could take on such a powerful foe. We know both luffy and Zoro could take on these YC, now we need Sanji to show it. I would expect the other one to be Jinbei, but he is busy with Whoswho. Unless there's a shuffle. The other candidate right now is Yamato. Her first appearance is knocking down Ulti with a single attack. Maybe she is that "another SH" (if she really joins) that can take on these more powerful enemies.
I really wish for Marco to step aside and let the SH's take on these enemies. But we'll see how things unfold.

King said that he was occupied. Drake can't prevent King from flying away but Marco can. Not saying there's some rule for who Sanji fights, just that Queen has outright said that he'll go after Sanji/Zoro and he fits the bill of Sanji's usual opponents. Plus, there are few characters that could reasonably beat Queen right now since the Scabbards are still out of it and unlike King, Queen wasn't highlighted as busy, so he might go after the Scabbards and that would lead to a confrontation between him and Sanji since Sanji'a going to protect them.

None of what you said actually makes sense.