What did you like and dislike about GT ?

Goku being a kid again contradicts the beauty of seeing his growth as an adult. I get they were trying to please the fans who loved him as a child but it just did not work and was depressive as hell in terms of color.

Super manages to to fuse the tone of the old and good. Its still about fighting but it feels more family friendly and I love the world building and vibrant colors. The only downside is the quality of the animation of the fights that pales in comparison to Z.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Goku being a kid again contradicts the beauty of seeing his growth as an adult. I get they were trying to please the fans who loved him as a child but it just did not work and was depressive as hell in terms of color.

Super manages to to fuse the tone of the old and good. Its still about fighting but it feels more family friendly and I love the world building and vibrant colors. The only downside is the quality of the animation of the fights that pales in comparison to Z.
I totally concur, expecially the last part you mentioned.

I think the producers are doing a good job lately, also thanks auxiliary developments technologically speaking. But the first Super animations were extensively appalling indeed.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would have taken Satan over Pan anyday..They tried into making Pan into Bulma from the OG series but ended up failing miserably...

Including Vegeta into the team would have made the series miles better....
Ah well the fun would have just blown up our minds, Hercule / Mr. Satan is such a fancy character.

Loved him during the Baby Saga, and the scene with Majin Buu saying farewell to him was emotional and heart breaking.