What did you like and dislike about GT ?

Goku being a kid again contradicts the beauty of seeing his growth as an adult. I get they were trying to please the fans who loved him as a child but it just did not work and was depressive as hell in terms of color.

Super manages to to fuse the tone of the old and good. Its still about fighting but it feels more family friendly and I love the world building and vibrant colors. The only downside is the quality of the animation of the fights that pales in comparison to Z.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Goku being a kid again contradicts the beauty of seeing his growth as an adult. I get they were trying to please the fans who loved him as a child but it just did not work and was depressive as hell in terms of color.

Super manages to to fuse the tone of the old and good. Its still about fighting but it feels more family friendly and I love the world building and vibrant colors. The only downside is the quality of the animation of the fights that pales in comparison to Z.
I totally concur, expecially the last part you mentioned.

I think the producers are doing a good job lately, also thanks auxiliary developments technologically speaking. But the first Super animations were extensively appalling indeed.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
GT was good but I hated what they did to Pan. Making her a main character was a huge mistake. She went from strong and adorable to annoying real quick...Probably my fault for watching the dubbed version of GT. :josad:

I liked her in Z and super tho:smoothy:
I would have preferred Gohan or Vegeta to join personally.

That could have been fun.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
I would have taken Satan over Pan anyday..They tried into making Pan into Bulma from the OG series but ended up failing miserably...

Including Vegeta into the team would have made the series miles better....
Ah well the fun would have just blown up our minds, Hercule / Mr. Satan is such a fancy character.

Loved him during the Baby Saga, and the scene with Majin Buu saying farewell to him was emotional and heart breaking.

GT went off track with too many side plots . I thought Goku as kid was storywise lame but i think toriyama created Super to erase stain of GT he knows fans hate it.

The only thing I liked about GT was having set a limitation to the Dragon Balls, a consequence to overusing them, they should have introduced some similar shit back in DBZ instead of spam revive after every death taking away all tension.