Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else has to logically stop Jack. Unless Sanji just recovers and speed blitzes to the Scabbards, I fail to see how he's going to interfere that fast.

Its either going to be someone surprising or just Yamato after misunderstanding where she was and the scabbards are, imo. It has to be someone strong enough to take on a calamity that's worth visualizing a battle with

Theres nothing Jack can do to RS Sanji. RS Sanji already took a highly lethal high momentum attack from King. And came out barely hurt. Jack cant do shit to him. Maybe Jack has a chance against base Sanji, but even then I assume Sanji will outperform him.

H

humanbeing

it would be really very nice if Oda gave Robin armament haki and Oda could that without any problem he can explain that with her training under Dragon.

I'm still on the fence about Jack vs Yamato. Although it could very well happen next chapter.
I'm all for that Yamato vs Smoothie, which we know Smoothie will definitely be fighting this arc.
And it may even be Smoothie and Jack as fights for Yamato to portray Yamato as this devastatingly strong combatant.
Id honestly love that.

If Oda entirely changes the who's and how's of the commander fights (keeps Marco fighting King, Sanji vs Queen, Drake or someone else vs Jack, Yamato vs Smoothie), id be entirely down for that.

My only gripe is that he hasn't brought the BMP into the conflict (yet) and only Strawhats are seemingly fighting the beast pirates.

One theory i had was Sword arriving and it comprised of Koby, Helmeppo, Hancock and her crew (allied due to Luffy) and a few others and they handled the BMP. Id love to see Hancock vs Smoothie too. That would also be sick.

and also changing statements is also a cheap move when i said Mid-high diff, if he really wanted
This you?
so me he could low diff jack... Nah its a mid high diff for sanji either way... i believe if he and jack face... sanji will triumph. and move on to help marco.. if he directly goes off to face king it would be linear writing and predictable... oda is progressing gradually with sanji since he is a versatile character that involves miscellaneous clashes with others.. .. and gradually as plot is unraveled he'll face more or his true enemy in Onigashima .... it may even be that the fight with jack would be an actual one v one.. but sanji proves to be too much for Jack.. and then when he confronts either king or queen... they'll be more serious around him unlike how king was around sanji mocking him (bending his beak in the process) ... just to show that.. sanji ain't your avg hillbilly.

btw... another reason why sanji prolly will mid diff jack... is after he realizes that okiku's missing an arm:kata:
Post automatically merged:

what if i told you that you're deluded instead

Gyz don't fret on sanji vs jack... he'll kick his ass and then move over to help out marco.. you can still see scenarios of sanji vs king... in not now then a dozen chaps later

There is much more but this is enough, Which one is the gag and which isnt? what statements are changed here?

or maybe, just maybe you are

It says a lot when even Zoro fans in here are weirded out by Sanji's treatment
This is why I don't understand why sanj fans hate zoro fans. I am a zoro fan but will admit that it is bad writing's to why sanji is getting beat down by these women. Not saying that I want sanji to hit women because I don't. However the dude has more speed and better observation haki. He has a suit that can make him invisible and that can produce a shield. So why is he still allowing himself to be damaged by a group of people he does not want to fight?
This sadly bad writing on odas part

Status
Not open for further replies.