Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has gotta fight Smoothie. Sanji is out of options. So is Jinbei at this point. Only logical option is Yamato.
Smoothie is extremely ruthless and will directly go for the kill whenever she sees any SH. Someone strong should protect them.
Smoothie is busy fighting irrelevancy right now. Let the BMPs get up the waterfall first, and then we can talk about them getting to Onigashima

My issue is that ultimately this strategy didn't matter in the long run. Luffy just used Gear 4 to brute force his way through Doflamingo

We almost never see Characters defeating Stronger Characters with strategy alone. It honestly would have been far more satisfying if Luffy defeated Doflamingo without Gear 4
Lol he didn't defeat Dofy with Gear 4. He was getting through with brute force until Dofy deduced what Luffy was doing and used the awakening to stall until Luffy's stamina ran out. Force lost then Luffy used his own advantages to stall and snuck back into the fight by using Law at a third point where Dofy didn't expect it.

if its based on a theory of yours then thats fine I suppose
I just dont see how those folks are leaving the roof when it seems more likely that they need even more help . that is in the event both yonko go down. cp0 acting like thats an impossible outcome is a red herring.

I suppose your thought process is he reopens the scar on kaido , king intercepts and then this fight happens?
or they get trashed by hybrid kaido, recoup and king intercepts him then. in this case he doesnt reopen the scar.....
the 2nd outcome I just mentioned is not something I see happening.
Could be any number of outcomes. He technically doesn't have to reopen the scar, he could just make a new cut later on thats as damaging

My general theory right now is that Hybrid Kaido/Big Mom are overwhelming and they aren't ready for it. During this time something happens that forces the fight to stop (the island landing, someone jumps in to help them, etc). Either Zoro is injured or not (doesn't matter) and he learns of his lineage. A fight with King ensues due to an unspecified reason unknown yet. Either that has to do with that silly Ringo massacre theory, or King just finds Zoro separated from the rest.

Its all theory speak right now. The only thing I'm preoccupied with at the moment is seeing if the fight on the rooftop ends. If it does, I don't expect the exact same matchup against Kaido/BM later.

Now I say this because clearly all the focus seems to be on the F5 fights atm. We have no idea how long it will take Sanji or Yamato to encounter King/Queen or Jack, nor if they will in the current setting. Oda could totally crash Onigashima, bring back Orochi and make him a signficant threat to Kaido's plans (like knowing how to destroy Wano physically or something), and only then will the Calamities be central being taken down. Maybe there is a race to different points of Wano and we get our 3 calamity fights by 3 available people (i.e. Zoro, Sanji and Yamato) because the rest are either done or currently dealing with the F5 members.

Just some random bullshit I made up, but hopefully you see what I mean, anything can happen because we don't have all the factors laid out in front of us.

B

Ballel

Its 100% tied to Shimotsuki. Ushimaru, Kozaburo and Ryuuma all look literally like spitting images of Zoro when they were younger in their silhouettes and images. Take Ushimaru specifically, he is totally Zoro's father:

Younger:

Older (with a mustache):

Quite literally spitting images of Zoro. Pull up images of Ryuuma and you start to see that Ryuuma quite literally looks like early Zoro with a bun.
Adult Ryuma doesnt look like adult Zoro tho.
I think it just shows that Zoro has some ancestry from Ringo, nit necessarily him being a Shimotsuki.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And Sanji isn't the only character that is part of the current plot, yet check your post history. For example, I don't really care about Chopper or Brook and I rarely ever talk about them, which is what people usually do with characters they simply don't care about.
But he is the main focus of these spoilers not chopper or brook,also their Ls don't make me laugh like sanji's do

Adult Ryuma doesnt look like adult Zoro tho.
I think it just shows that Zoro has some ancestry from Ringo, nit necessarily him being a Shimotsuki.
Are you trying to compare a Zombie to Zoro lol

And Ringo/Hakumai were the Shimotsuki clan. You aren't discounting the fact that Zoro literally looks like Ushimaru. If he didn't have a mustache, he looks exactly like Zoro.

Last edited:
We are nowhere near the climax, and Oda just repeated last weeks content what the hell?
This is just too boring to read
One piece down bad
? The scene from last week didn't finish

- We get Robin/Brook entrances. Robin attacks Black Maria
- Jack is awake
- We get reactions to Sanji's words, implying we are getting some updates from other areas.
- Yamato is being chased

Things are happening, the problem is there are 1500 characters to work with so shit just takes as long as they need to.

Lucci was hyped up by a Vice Admiral. Luffy One Shot a Giant when Jozu threw that Iceberg because he felt the giants would be too much for the weaker fighters of the crew, Luffy hurt Magellan Blackbeard and Garp. Luffy also damaged the Same Pacifista's that Whitebeard's allies needed to gang up against

The Powercreep makes a lot of this very awkward.
Yeah, but you have to figure, Luffy being made of rubber played a large role in how he was able to defeat Lucci. Anyone else would have easily succumbed to those attacks and lost rather quickly.

Characters like Garp and Blackbeard are flesh and blood. So of course they will suffer damage from an attack from Luffy, but it will be miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't mean he can defeat them or stands any semblance of a chance if they actually took him seriously.

- Jinbei got his hands full. WW is a very strong opponent. He was going to challenge King and Queen for an all-stars position. Also, Oda built that fight and gave us an interesting upcoming flashback reveal/ maybe a certain connection between Jinbei and WW?!
Who's-Who has adjacent portrayal to Sasaki's, who has his hands tied with FRANKY. Meanwhile, Jimbei clashed evenly with pre-WB Ace, who clashed evenly with Yamato.

- Zoro's only fight gonna be against Kaido. He's not going to fight King guys. Forget about it because it's not happening.
We have possible foreshadowing Nami gets Zeus back, which means shit will happen at the rooftop for the fights are finalized. It may or may not lead to Zoro versus King, who knows, but I'm not ruling out that just yet.

- I thought Brook and Robin vs BM is confirmed? Why would Oda draw Brook with Robin in the last panel of the chapter if he's not going to include him in the fight? That's not Oda's style sorry.
Robin is central to that fight, and Who's-Who is a floor above them. When Jimbei gets better things to do, Who's-Who can even the playing field for Black Maria against Brook and Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.