Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Never thought I’d say this but I’m bored of trolling Sanji here, on Discord, and on Reddit. :zosleepy:

Can something interesting happen already? :josad:
You don’t gotta add to anything when the main source material has already done due diligence of straight folding Sanji every other week. Anything we say is about equal to the sprinkles on a birthday cake lmao.

I bet Sanji vs King won't be as good as Zoro vs Kaido/rooftop fight
zoro can't 1v1 kaido..

but i agree its sight to watch
buy sanji vs king will basically be like a swordsman vs another swordsman... a great match up when comes to set combat skills .. and a great battle when compared to zoro vs kaido

Where did you see King main attacks come from his sword? When so far he's been using his kicks and zoan form more... used his sword only once
Post automatically merged:

Which SN did Zoro beat?
Nerfed killer? Then got taken out too?
Beating Apoo in 2v1?

Zoro hasn't had a legit W on his own since Fishman arc
He is a swordsman, zowo even sa that that oda confirmed. King is.

And i Said king main weapon and atacks come from HIS sword, not that he cant kick, punch, etc...as Sasaki was unsing his horn and is a swordsman too, Whoswho the same. They all can use other atacks but their MAIN thing and source of their main atacks are their blades.

No like BM where napoleon is not even close to be her main thing or atack. The same goes to Queen that beyond HIS body use lots of weapons and even poison, pragues etc.

Its quite diferent.

@Paperchampion23
All matchups right now are good in my opinion, I agree though about Jinbe. Was kinda shocked too that Jinbe get WsW and not a calamity. So far the Brook and Robin vs BM open up for the other fights a 2vs1 too epxect Jinbe.

Chopper+Bepo vs Pageone
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
Franky+Kid pirate(third strongest Kid pirate) vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs WsW

The only thing where I get a headache right now are the matchups for the calamity. Usually my matchup list was kinda like this pre Onigashima raid begin:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack

But now everything change that I can't figure out who fights who. Sanji probably encounter Jack soon. Queen and King are still fighting Marco. Zoro is facing Kaido.
I don't know but for Sanji as example I imagine him fighting every calamity in 1on1 fights. From King to Jack, every battle for Sanji is possible but I kinda still think that he match in the end Queen.
However Yamato probably take on Jack, who is fighting then King? Marco is not a underdog! He winning against King wouldn't have a big impact since people already have him above King. Yes the firstmate vs firstmate battle could be insane but let be honest would Oda waste the strongest member of Kaido for Marco who powerlvl is already known? Outside of Queen and Jack I don't know who could defeat King?

Last edited:
@Paperchampion23
All matchups right now are good in my opinion, I agree though about Jinbe. Was kinda shocked too that Jinbe get WsW and not a calamity. So far the Brook and Robin vs BM open up for the other fights a 2vs1 too epxect Jinbe.

Chopper+Bepo vs Pageone
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
Jinbe vs WsW

The only thing where I get a headache right now are the matchups for the calamity. Usually my matchup list was kinda like this pre Onigashima raid begin:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack

But now everything change that I can figure out who fights who. Sanji probably encounter Jack soon. Queen and King are still fighting Marco. Zoro is facing Kaido.
I don't know but for Sanji as example I imagine him fighting every calamity in 1on1 fights. From King to Jack, every battle for Sanji is possible but I kinda still think that he match in the end Queen.
However Yamato probably take on Jack, who is fighting then King? Marco is not a underdog! He winning against King wouldn't have a big impact since people already have him above King. Yes the firstmate vs firstmate battle could be insane but let be honest would Oda waste the strongest member of Kaido for Marco who powerlvl is already known? Outside of Queen and Jack I don't know who could defeat King?
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jack could fight either Yamato or Jinbe still tho i don't see Jinbe close to him

Drake is free maybe at some point he attacks WW and Sanji who will be stopped by Queen asks Jinbe to go save Scabbards :kayneshrug:

@Paperchampion23

Chopper+Bepo vs Pageone
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
Jinbe vs WsW

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack

But now everything change that I can't figure out who fights who. Sanji probably encounter Jack soon. Queen and King are still fighting Marco. Zoro is facing Kaido.
Sanji vs Jack, then Marco heals Sanji and then both against King and Queen, that would be dope

don't get me wrong, Zoro fans I guess assiting Luffy and giving Kaido the last blow is a greater feat. Enma is longing for Kaidos meat and has to avenge his previous owner to maybe get perma blackened

Last edited:

And i Said king main weapon and atacks come from HIS sword, not that he cant kick, punch, etc...as Sasaki was unsing his horn and is a swordsman too, Whoswho the same. They all can use other atacks but their MAIN thing and source of their main atacks are their blades.

No like BM where napoleon is not even close to be her main thing or atack. The same goes to Queen that beyond HIS body use lots of weapons and even poison, pragues etc.

Its quite diferent.
he can but the only time he held his sword was against okiku's bro and he shot it out.. you can't say that just coz he has a sword then he's a swordsman...in midst of his clash with sanji he wasn't wearing his sword on.. so its either that he didn't care or it was a sketch error.. but that would just mean that a sword is trivial enough to be forgotten to be drawn with king.... if he's a swordman.. then so was ussop in the flower capital.. or he's following roman slogans.. When in Rome do as them Romans
do
HE IS a top fighting in BP.. queen has shown his move.. jack has.. and even king has even from what be know its dominantly kicks and where did oda confirm that he is a swordsman again..

Its quite diferent.
plus you can still BM that courtesy... atleast she cares about her sword and atleast the oda doesn't forget to draw napoleon... BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.