Status
Not open for further replies.
she s using the kunckles lmfao how is the armamnet going to hurt her:milaugh:
Idk dude but thats what the sentence is saying. He can't use armament because he doesn't want to hurt her. Theres a point where people need to stop the Sanji trolling. Its funny that hes going to Jack (or maybe Queen interfering) and not King, and its funny that he just embarrassed himself in front of everyone, but Sanji straight up says he doesn't want to use any means to hurt her, which especially was his armament.

He is struggling against King when you all were claiming he can Mid diff King and Queen at once
Then show me my comment off me claiming that. I specifically said in the Marco v King/Queen thread that Marco can't beat both of them.

it doesn't change the fact that he stalled them and while King considers Marco to "having his hands full", Marco is out here laughing at the broadcast.

Fodder women: If he wasn’t an enemy I’d prolly have fallen head over heels for him already

this is insane not only does he have best coa in straw hat pirates he also has luffy power of making people fall for him

And instead Sanji chose to run to help kinemon and others instead of staying behind with these women who already fell in love
This is like Amazon Lilly the arc where Luffy showed his CoC for the first time :crazwhat:

What does the raid suit make sanjis attacks weaker? That would actually make a lot of sense since there’s no proof you can use armament in the raid suit.

It would also show the raid suit is a double edged power up. Gives sanji extra armor but takes the strength away from his attacks.

It’s starting to all make sense now

:cheers:

@Chrono @Kuro Ashi

Raid suit is a doubled edge sword

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

:myman:
Even haki aside, if it is fireproof it has to nerf his main fire based power, unless Franky/Usopp's work has fixed this.

I didn't say he was knockout for good, but temporary knockout like with Kamazou ones and those did take him out.

Also you kinda prove my argument on Big Mom case as Oda there stated he use his power, which means he can withstand electrically giving off from it on his side.

He did faint in all of them afterwards once fight was finish or before can take someone out.

Also bounty is hard to determine nowadays on someone's true power, so Idk on that, but Enel if he gotten stronger would be YC+ even more though and clearly Big Mom wasn't trying at her full power on that attack to begin with.
Ok I'm going to ignore you the amount of mental gymnastics in this post

Status
Not open for further replies.