Character Discussion Why are people disrespecting Sanji for asking for help when Zoro did the same thing?

Is Sanji wrong for asking Robin for help?

• Total voters
See this is the problem man. Do you even read properly? The point of my post was that Zoro sets aside his pride after getting fucked over and over and realizing he is weak. Kuma, Sabaody, Pacifista, and Kizaru led to that.

On the other hand, the moment Sanji sees a “tough” opponent while not even being in any clear or present danger, he suits up and yeets his pride to a whole ‘nother dimension. They were in no clear danger, no reason to wear the suit, and Sanji can fly away, yet he wore the suit which he supposedly hated so much.

Im not going to quote you again, as you’ll choose to disregard all of that and say “ahaha Zorotard” or some silly personal insult.
Isn't that over simplifying things and pretending Zoro and Sanji have the same priorities. Zoro swallowing his pride for x doesn't mean Sanji's less unless he swallows it for x or x+1, it just means they see different situations differently and respond to them differently.

Sanji put aside his feelings since he felt he was incapable of preventing Page One from doing damage to the city (that was being destroyed by Page One on the hunt for O-Soba Mask) without revealing his identity, all before Drake and Hawkins showed up. He felt that he needs the suit to put down Page One quickly enough. Him throwing away his pride then and emphasising that it's for those around and that he shouldn't be selfish is just a different situation, especiallywhen he caused the situation. He was responsible for the situation. What does how proud they are have to do with anything? It just means they don't react the same or hold the same things dear and to the same extent. Zoro not wanting to do something, doesn't mean Sanji has to be stubborn in a completely different situation just to prove to people who aren't there that he doesn't need them. I agree Zoro and Sanji aren't the same but I don't see what you're proving by bringing up different scenarios where them putting aside their pride has different implications.

Luffy and Zoro were already exposed at that point. Hawkins knew that the strawhats arrived at Wano through fighting Law, and it is because of this Jack dispatched the Flying 6.

Originally it was Sanji who had beaten the Kyoshiro Samurai, not like he was protecting anything, it was his fault for starting it in the first place.

And if we are going to debate whether or not Page One is the weakest or not, then I think that's enough of my point breaching your headcanon.

Usopp ~ weakest crewmember according to Oda (canon)
Usopp fighting Page One
Nami fighting Ulti

But no you are right and Oda is wrong, Page One is the strongest Tobi Roppo. In fact he is the hidden Ace Calamity.
page one strongest roppo lmfao :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Why would Sanji suspect its a trap. He's hearing a woman being raped and a man laughing. How in the hell is he supposed to tell whats real or not in that situation.
of course it's a trap lmao, why would an armless woman be in the middle of battle lmao? if you want to argue it fine, but in my eyes for someone with a working brain should know that is a trap

of course it's a trap lmao, why would an armless woman be in the middle of battle lmao? if you want to argue it fine, but in my eyes for someone with a working brain should know that is a trap
Why wouldnt she. Its a fucking festival. Look at where the CP0 are. That placed filled with women. Sanji heard a woman who he throught was getting raped. He did nothing wrong.
Post automatically merged:

you mean leaving your crew fighting 2 yonko alone for the sake of finding whores?
Show me where the weaker SHs were fighting 2 Yonkos at that point. Your pulling everything outta your ass.

Isn't that over simplifying things and pretending Zoro and Sanji have the same priorities. Zoro swallowing his pride for x doesn't mean Sanji's less unless he swallows it for x or x+1, it just means they see different situations differently and respond to them differently.

Sanji put aside his feelings since he felt he was incapable of preventing Page One from doing damage to the city without revealing his identity, all before Drake and Hawkins showed up. He felt that he needs the suit to put down Page One quickly enough. Him throwing away his pride then and emphasising that it's for those around and that he shouldn't be selfish is just a different situation. What does how proud they are have to do with anything? It just means they don't react the same or hold the same things dear and to the same extent. Zoro not wanting to do something, doesn't mean Sanji has to be stubborn in a completely different situation just to prove to people who aren't there that he doesn't need them. I agree Zoro and Sanji aren't the same but I don't see what you're proving by bringing up different scenarios where them putting aside their pride has different implications.
I agree. I do see the Page One and Sanji scene as a sign of forgetting the past for the sake of his crew.
I'm just incorporating the same logic our friend who created this thread initiated.
Sanji and Zoro are not the same, and please understand, by no metric do I suggest that Sanji is lesser (aside from trolling).
Sanji has done tremendous amounts for the crew at critical times, but this isn't an avid reason to bring Zoro down to Sanji's level and assume both scenarios are the same.

But, I know you can read, so I hope you understand this Black Maria, Sanji, and Robin fiasco was executed portraying Sanji in a terrible light to make Nico Robin look great. This isn't bad for Robin, just Sanji. There are an infinite number of ways Oda could have chosen to portray Robin better, but this kalifa plotline unfortunately was it.

Why wouldnt she. Its a fucking festival. Look at where the CP0 are. That placed filled with women. Sanji heard a woman who he throught was getting raped. He did nothing wrong.
it's okay if you think like that, but im not lol, he might be not wrong in this case, but him putting Robin in danger is obviously wrong lol, and you're comparing it to Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Show me where the weaker SHs were fighting 2 Yonkos at that point. Your pulling everything outta your ass.
Hey guys, this is me in the way of finding whores, and btw, yes, i left my crew at the beginning of the war

it's okay if you think like that, but im not lol, he might be not wrong in this case, but him putting Robin in danger is obviously wrong lol, and you're comparing it to Zoro
Last chapter Sanji said not to underestimate Robin. This chapter BM literally unravelled her entire plot to Sanji. And Sanji still calls for Robin....why ? because he knows she can handle it. He knows she has a teleporting ability, and he knows she wont fall for the trap. Robin completed Sanji's SOS in mere seconds. There was clearly no danger, Sanji knew she could do it. Robin proved she can do it. So where is Sanji putting her in danger. Where ? She did everything he asked for, and shes unscathed.

Hey guys, this is me in the way of finding whores, and btw, yes, i left my crew at the beginning of the war
So you dont even know what you're talking about now. Cool

I would never wish to witness what Sanji went through this chapter if I was a fan. This is what I can tell.

Of course I would have preferred if Zoro wasn't trained and found his own way, but at least these kinds of situations are far less humiliating than asking help to the person you always felt entitled to protect and whilst being nested inside a spidernet.

Last chapter Sanji said not to underestimate Robin. This chapter BM literally unravelled her entire plot to Sanji. And Sanji still calls for Robin....why ? because he knows she can handle. He knows she has a teleporting ability, and he knows she wont fall for the trap. Robin completed Sanji's SOS in mere seconds. There was clearly no danger, Sanji knew she could do it. Robin proved she can do it. So where is Sanji putting her in danger. Where ? She did everything he asked for, and shes unscathed.
Sanji trusting Robin is not the problem, him revealing the location is the problem

So you dont even know what you're talking about now. Cool
I know, when i said yonkou, i meant with the crew as well