Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Morning guys.
Its already 35 pages :catcry:

I'll try to read and catch up.
Or maybe not :catcry:
hey our insane cop @Light D Lamperouge actually investigated u earlier cuz u teased him about his role and said u came innocent.

i was happy at first but then i went and checked what an insane cop is on mafiawiki and it said that they get the opposite result of their target alignment, so essentially u have to be mafia for him to get innocent on u

check here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Insane_Cop&redirect=no

well long story short since light isnt here he left me to take care of this push and i really wanna know if ur a miller or mafia or what? why would u scan innocent to insane cop?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In general I don't see many benefits for Juliet to pull off a lie about that on purpose. Maybe she could misremember but she seems so confident on the other hand. Usopp was already somewhat on the chopping block and if he flipped town then Town would pressure her like hell. A scum would likely not risk that just to finish the job with Usopp.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
thats fair. i dont have alot reasons so far, but i'll build toward those as the game goes on. do u particularly disagree with any of the ppl that i town read or any of the reasons i mentioned? or u simply just want me to put more reasons (cuz i realistically cant have rn, its day 1)

and if im really sneaking in a scummate or 2, who do u think it is?

btw this is how u build a real case tho @town
light's doing it properly
From this list
town reads:
flower
fuji
luthon
tris
beta
I don't see what makes TAC town tbh. He's fluffing all over the place, tried to call out and basically fish for Lind's role, which is something similar he did to Natalija in the Wano game where he was scum and Nat got killed for it. I see no reason to put him as townie and build a core around it.

Tris is like null for me atm. She pointed out the Akainu thing with you but also kinda backed off from it. Though, I haven't really seen Tris pressure or pursue people in games. Hence null for now.

Flowa's weird. Saying she's trying to play her scum meta so that she will see how townies will react to that was really weird imo.

So from the above if you tried to sneak in someone I'd say TAC.

realistically speaking, there is no way to tell for sure
I thought so tbh.

Rhea

Cattitude
im loving this setup already from the rules

god bless

we can claim actions, but not recommended to hint flavor. this is perfect.

scum probabaly have death note mechanics or a way to score multi kills or super kills if they know ur flavor name.

this is a setup i truely enjoy :cheers:
Maybe this is too much or you are really happy because you already have the roles you want as a scum. :catlewd:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Some people read too much into my shit. I was just being playful by calling @Lindltaylor Jinbe. I didn't care too much about his miller claim. The Nat thing is totally different. She broadcasted her role to the entire game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am always innocent.
:gokulaugh:

And how surprising, Light didn't start by voting for me and ignoring me this time. Hmm...
I started the day by voting ScumFlowa or Beta's Valentine, whichever you prefer.

And I know when a joke is enough or when to move in on it. I am not really gonna vote you or just go after you in every single game we play. At least not without a reason, which would be you being sus.

You will what?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nat / TAC / Lind

They all look scummish to me.

Nat and TAC for derailing the attention from Usopp in particular.

Lind asking other millers to show up looks counterintuitive because medium sized games don't feature 2 usually, and I don't see many characters that could flip miller in this game flavor. And his reaction when I entertained the chance of claiming was all over the place, he hurled paragraphs over paragraphs against me for it. He was the worst reacting at my thing out of all players overall.

Also interesting how Usopp infers he doesn't want to claim character even if that means he's lynched because he is afraid of being offed at night by scum. But a townie would rather think the former to be the best course of action because the latter remains a possibility not a certainty like being lynched.

If Usopp is Mafia then eventually Mafia's fakeclaims are shit or even still non-existent.

Rhea

Cattitude
Nat / TAC / Lind

They all look scummish to me.
This is so fast, why are you so sure the three of them are scum? We're only 36 pages long. For me at least 1 person might be hard to confirm as town or scum.

Or unless you are a veteran and your reads are very sharp and always correct.

I guess Usopp looks the safest bet to canalize right now nevertheless.
Okay. But he is now leading the provisional voting, what will you convince?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is so fast, why are you so sure the three of them are scum? We're only 36 pages long. For me at least 1 person might be hard to confirm as town or scum.

Or unless you are a veteran and your reads are very sharp and always correct.

Okay. But he is now leading the provisional voting, what will you convince?
Look who you’re talking to, sis...why do YOU think he’s sure about anything?? :sus:

That being said, Nat’s also one of my bigger susses...just don’t like what I’ve seen from her so far. TAC and Lind are both null for me at the moment, though,

majority of day 1 is gut feelings and tones, so u can go with that perfectly fine

i do think fuji is town. im iffy on marimo however.

do agree on lanji, typo and specially on nat.

if nat is scum, id look throughly on typo/lanji

maybe lind as well
if nat is scum, id look throughly on typo/lanji

??????

how does a nat flip involve me
you can look thoroughly rn without pinning me with other players as if we are a group.

In general I don't see many benefits for Juliet to pull off a lie about that on purpose. Maybe she could misremember but she seems so confident on the other hand. Usopp was already somewhat on the chopping block and if he flipped town then Town would pressure her like hell. A scum would likely not risk that just to finish the job with Usopp.
What would be the motive in scum Juliet to make a lie about this? Flower played with me in the OJ Marineford mafia and she said earlier it was Akainu who had the janitor kill since I wasn't sure who had the janitor kill and I do remember there was a janitor kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.