Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if he could wrap his wing around King in Zoan, I don't see why he couldn't wrap his wing around King in base. And he isn't holding Queen, just kicking him.
Post automatically merged:

But there are two Yonko up there, not one. Unless you're trying to draw a parallel between Big Mom and Trebol, in which case yikes.

Nah.
Nah. All you want. Luffy vs. Kaido will end in a 1 v. 1.

And as for Big Mom, that's what Law/Kid/Killer are there for. They already teamed up in Sabaody.

Did Oars end up in 1vs1? Did PX-4 end up in 1vs1?
Not that hard, indeed. :myman:
:kaidowhat:

Please remind me where we spent 10 years building up to a Pacifista or Oars Jr.

Did Oars end up in 1vs1? Did PX-4 end up in 1vs1?
Not that hard, indeed. :myman:
@sanjikun is also ignoring the fact that BM is up there.
Post automatically merged:

Nah. All you want. Luffy vs. Kaido will end in a 1 v. 1.

And as for Big Mom, that's what Law/Kid/Killer are there for. They already teamed up in Sabaody.
So I guess Zoro will just kinda leave huh?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yeah, I personally don't think Sanji vs King is happening, which means Sanji will high - extreme high diff a YC2 or YC3 this arc.
Meanwhile, Zoro is literally going to show admiral(?+?) level feats on the rooftop in a group battle against two yonko.

So yeah, Zoro vs Sanji will be a kind of pointless debate after Wano, since Zoro's feats will probably outshine Sanji's. The best you'll be able to argue for Sanji is YC1, whereas you will probably be able to argue Zoro and Luffy into low admiral territory.
Lol... 3 king and katakuri level fighter would be enough to take two yonkos

So Marco fights king and queen. And most likely it will turn out to be a 1 vs 1 against King. I’m guessing he will beat the shit out of King and then Queen will hit him with a backstabbing attack or some crazy artificial stuff that Marco will be out. Immensely damaged King and Queen will fight Sanji and Zoro. I’m calling it! :goyea:

Mate, can you read? Zoro/Sanji will fight King/Queen when Luffy v. Kaido ends up in a 1 v. 1.

Onigashima still hasn't landed on/near Wano yet. This is just Part I of the fight.
Onigashima is not landing on Wano. Oda doesn't have the balls to kill everyone in the Flower capital.
We have 20+ years of evidence that Oda has a hard time killing characters.

Can you read?

Edit:
@sanjikun Look my guy. I get it. I understand you like Katakuri a lot. But you don't have to downplay Marco this hard. You'll still be able to argue Katakuri > Marco even if he beats/stalls King.

Onigashima is not landing on Wano. Oda doesn't have the balls to kill everyone in the Flower capital.
We have 20+ years of evidence that Oda has a hard time killing characters.

Can you read?
Kaido isn't trying to kill inhabitants at the flower capital. Hes sitting the island over the castle. We already saw an image of what it would look like, like 20 chapters ago.

Kaido wants to use Wano as a slave labor force, not decimate them

Kaido isn't trying to kill inhabitants at the flower capital. Hes sitting the island over the castle. We already saw an image of what it would look like, like 20 chapters ago.

Kaido wants to use Wano as a slave labor force, not decimate them
Big Mom literally pointed out that Kaido was going to kill everyone in the Flower Capital, and he literally responded with "meh, we can get slaves from somewhere else."

Status
Not open for further replies.