Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't want Zoro to fight King....they also don't want Sanji to fight King. They want an irrelevant scrub with a hax ability that has very fucking high chance at winning, killing all tension and destroying the entire narrative of new gen vs old gen to defeat King....

I present to you.....Zoro fans...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They don't want Zoro to fight King....they also don't want Sanji to fight King. They want an irrelevant scrub with a hax ability that has very fucking high chance at winning, killing all tension and destroying the entire narrative of new gen vs old gen to defeat King....

Marco is enough to stall King.

Sanji is not a commander-level threat. So yes there is basically no one under the roof who can fight King.

tbh why should they
did you agree to the matchup they posed before the rooftop chapter?

"zoro vs orochi"

It's pretty clear that Black Maria is stronger than Lulti... BUT, Chopper can't beat X Drake without a nerf for him.

Not forgetting that X Drake's interest at this moment is to help Luffy.

Do you think marco cant defeat king?
I never said he can't. I said he won't. It's not his role to.

If Oda wants to highlight Marco. He will write Marco to take down King to prevent King from interfering on the roof.

Realistically only Marco can take him out in 1 vs 1.
King doesn't care about the roof. He hasnt shown any care about it. He probably trusts his captain and knows he's strong enough to handle anyone.

Oda doesnt give a flying fuck about realism. If he did, it would Luffy to be able to defeat Kaido.

paperchamp
I love you bro but no .
:milaugh:
Listen I respect your opinion but why lol? Drake isn't even a true pirate, not to mention the setup of him being infected might actually happen because he's the one protecting Chopper with Hyogoro, who just got infect this chapter.

I'd actually have more respect for Drake, being a marine, if he sacrificed himself (block an infected attack for example) so that Chopper could continue finishing the antidote to save the collective good of samurais dying from the virus. Just a dumb example, but you get the point. Chopper bringing him back would be cool, also a high diff fight. We all forget Chopper has fought opponents of a similar level to Franky's own back in Enies Lobby.

Do you think marco cant defeat king?
The fact that it's this fucking obvious that marco can fuck king up, makes it clear that he won't be the one to do it.... King won't be wasted on a side character that has already been established as stronger than him... think about it a bit. We have seen the least of king, and he needs characterization and screen time the most out of the calamities. Do you really think we are getting that from the prospective of marco instead one of the main characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.