Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sabo wasn't holding back, he basically admitted that. Fuji trolled him by asking that he should go easy on him because he is blind, then Sabo answered that he doesn't discriminate. Sabo obviously wasn't going all out, but it's factual that he tried much harder than Fuji
Sabo told Fujitora to stop fucking around. He didn't do anything significant to Sabo who barely acquired his Mera fruit.

Stop spreading nonsense. Fujitora didn't do much shit on Dressrosa. Zoro outpowered his gravity, Sabo did, Luffy did.

He is not the same type of deal as OG admirals.

See I find it funny that Drake, an ally, is still included on the color spread with the subtitle "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates" in Japanese, while Yamato isn't. Granted, yes, Yamato doesn't have a "title" in the crew (I've actually been thinking Kaido actually reserved the "Ace" title for her when she was strong enough), but clearly she's ridiculously powerful and capable of KO'ing Ulti, while also just straight up prepared to fight Sasaki and transform.

When you see things like this, you question if Oda is actually going to have Drake become infected because he's the one flying six member near Chopper, who's the only "lesser" strawhat not tied to any particular fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People seriously believe sanji isn’t fighting a commander just tells me they don’t even read the story they just want to hate on sanji and that’s all.
and just want to suck him off and put him on the pedestal where he doesn't belong.

Sanji almost died without the RS but yeah he will magically power up to solo YC1 now.

Dude you are a joke.

You will cry ur ass out in the next few chapters when Oda trashes Sanji to fight Peros or someone.

If King fights Sanji, then i need to reconsider Sanji's strenght and not King^^
But in this chapter King indeed used his sword to cut Marco's arm/wings, so only another swordsman or someone who can regenerate could face King's lethality. So actually this chapter confirmed me that King is not Sanji's opponent.
Lol Sanji has faced many bladesmen. That sword is getting broken by him by the end of the arc.

and just want to suck him off and put him on the pedestal where he doesn't belong.

Sanji almost died without the RS but yeah he will magically power up to solo YC1 now.

Dude you are a joke.

You will cry ur ass out in the next few chapters when Oda trashes Sanji to fight Peros or someone.
don’t delete this.

Come on now ...

Everyone that actually really believes Oda is going to kill off Hyogoro after this cliffhanger is an optimist at best. Most would call it naive though.

We've had this situation over and over and over again (Igaram, Pell, Pagaya, Bon Clay, Pound etc.).
Not counting the most ridiculous situation of all that was Shinokuni, with the men gased by it being revealed to be still alive even if it was completely absurd.

Why is Big mom on the safe zone?
You're giving Big mom the benefit of the doubt for no reason. The truth is, neither the Admirals nor Big mom could make Marco bleed and bruised during their encounter, i just keep it consistent.

Where do the estimations for how much % of her power Big mom used come from?
You need to grow up if you still believe Sanji is unimaginably strong. He is trash ap coa wise.
baseless.. is what that is.. btw we ain't 21 so ;)

I won't.

You want to bet on something here?
We don't need some heavy punishments unless u drop some and we agree on.
I'm up for a challenge.
No just don’t delete this. I would tell you if it happens to delete your account but i rather see you here damage controlling when sanji vs king happens

:steef:

Lol Sanji has faced many bladesmen. That sword is getting broken by him by the end of the arc.
Who? Name them.

- Pearl/Gin?
- Kuroobi?
- Who at Whiskey Peak?
- Who at Little Garden?
- Who at Drum?
- Mr. 2?
- Satori?
- Jerry/Wanze/Jabra?
- Absalom? Oars?
- Wadatsumi?
- Vergo?
- Doflamingo?
- Any of his brothers? Judge?
- Oven?
- Page 1?

Who? Oh you mean fodder?

Who? Name them.

- Pearl/Gin?
- Kuroobi?
- Who at Whiskey Peak?
- Who at Little Garden?
- Who at Drum?
- Mr. 2?
- Satori?
- Jerry/Wanze/Jabra?
- Absalom? Oars?
- Wadatsumi?
- Vergo?
- Doflamingo?
- Any of his brothers? Judge?
- Oven?
- Page 1?

Who? Oh you mean fodder?
When has zoro every fought the main villain with luffy in a arc?

someone having a sword doesn’t mean shit since Marco is literally fighting king

Status
Not open for further replies.