Stop goal posting. Answer the question.

And actually, Zoro has fought:

- Captain Morgan
- Buggy (lost)
- Arlong
- Enel
- Lucci
- Oars/Moria
- Doflamingo (almost, Fujitora blocked the attack)

So uh, yeah, this isn't actually new.
Sanji has also fough oars/moria
Zoro never fought arlong

sanji and usopp also tried fighting enel

Sanji literally fought doflamingo.

The point I’m trying to say is that wano isn’t supposed to be scaled like normal because if that was the case zoro should be fighting king a swordsman and kaidos right hand but he isn’t

You probably don't understand something.

Sanji vs King doesn't change anything for me. All I'm ranting about in this spoilers thread since yesterday is Sanji's lack of capabilities.

He is not fit to solo a commander. You hope for a lot but I can guarantee you even if this happens I won't give a fuck since that wasn't what I was ranting about.

Like @Aknolagon said. It will be more about reconsidering opinion about Sanji rather than King.
like I said I just hope you don’t damage control

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wonder when Oda actually plans to showcase him.

Even going by Oda's previous logic. At least one Commander should be wanked while the other two sucks. Oda shits on all 3 of them now.

It's fucking annoying. King deserves better.
Kings hybrid form and bounty are still unknown.
His race itself is still unknown.

Oda hasn’t quit on King yet. He’s having hybrid Marco fight two base/zoan YCs with the intention of having Marco exhaust himself.

I mean perospero is already on his way to marco, Dont you think he will try to attack him there? or will he just ignore marco and go attack someone else
I think Peros will go for Marco. Chopper's main goal at this point is to produce the antidote and cure everyone. That seems to be the most important task to Marco and what he is seemingly stalling for. Not sure Chopper can just drop that and fight right now

Who? Name them.

- Pearl/Gin?
- Kuroobi?
- Who at Whiskey Peak?
- Who at Little Garden?
- Who at Drum?
- Mr. 2?
- Satori?
- Jerry/Wanze/Jabra?
- Absalom? Oars?
- Wadatsumi?
- Vergo?
- Doflamingo?
- Any of his brothers? Judge?
- Oven?
- Page 1?

Who? Oh you mean fodder?
- Wanze
- Daifuku
- Raisin
- Judge

He dealt with their blades or defeated them without getting harmed. Cry louder.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kings hybrid form and bounty are still unknown.
His race itself is still unknown.

Oda hasn’t quit on King yet. He’s having hybrid Marco fight two base/zoan YCs with the intention of having Marco exhaust himself.
I hope so too but what's the point of this mockery? I also believe that full zoan King is the least he can do ( same deal as Kaido ) but what's the point of this? Oda proving once again how bad his writing becomes when it comes to reality? Does he really wait for x more chapters for King to actually prove oh look I can kill Marco actually?

The same happened with Kata tbh but it was the other way around. He was portrayed since the beginning to be this monster and shit but when Mirror World happened he shown his incompetency by not beating base Luffy for 10 hours.

Sanji has also fough oars/moria
Zoro never fought arlong

sanji and usopp also tried fighting enel

Sanji literally fought doflamingo.

The point I’m trying to say is that wano isn’t supposed to be scaled like normal because if that was the case zoro should be fighting king a swordsman and kaidos right hand but he isn’t
1. Never said Sanji didn't fight those people so stop cherry picking. Not the point. Its not new that Zoro has fought Luffy's opponent before. I also forgot to mention, he 1 shot Hody Jones:

2. Yes he did fight Arlong:

Who? Name them.

- Pearl/Gin?
- Kuroobi?
- Who at Whiskey Peak?
- Who at Little Garden?
- Who at Drum?
- Mr. 2?
- Satori?
- Jerry/Wanze/Jabra?
- Absalom? Oars?
- Wadatsumi?
- Vergo?
- Doflamingo?
- Any of his brothers? Judge?
- Oven?
- Page 1?

Who? Oh you mean fodder?
Daifuku had his halberd
Judge had his spear.
Absolom had a knife.

Mr 2 had spear tipped shoes.
Doflamingo was a "blade" user who cut off Law's arm with his string blade.

(In wano pseudo-canon filler approved by Oda Sanji fought Drake and Hawkins.)

Sanji has dealt with sharp weapons before.

Status
Not open for further replies.