RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I just came to say

Marco can't beat doffy or Cracker still

G3 AP
Speed barely about boundman
Cant fight for 1 he if he gets damaged...imagine if he is fatally wounded

Please... rejoice this moment

There's no way Bullets or beams can hurt or weaken Cracker or doffy to a point he is exhausted...
It won't ever land or damage katakuri anyway

Nothing changed
King is still superior than Marco in lethality , AP and probably speed too (once he goes hybrid)
Marco has hybrid...what you guys are insuniating s the 4th transformation which doesn't happen coz zoans have 3 forms...the 4th is awakening or so.

Call me next week when Marco beats Perospero or at least takes out Queen before losing
Thanks for clarifying, I think we weren't really sure about your opinions

Anyone else wondering what the fuck is going on with the Numbers? The last time we had any new Numbers show up was chapter 989. It’s been 17 chapters since then and we still haven’t seen any of the last 5. Oda must have some big plans for them, though I could see him sacrificing 2 of them to be Apoo and Hawkins hypetools when they eventually switch sides

Zoro scarring Kaido AND THEN soloing a YC2 would be more impressive than Zoro ONLY scarring Kaido.

Oda still needs to resolve the Nidai Kitetsu plot point. Hiyori can give it to him
Nidai will always be Luffy's joke blade.
It'd be like if Luffy slept with Zoro's wife before he met her, let Zoro be happy with one super hax blade an arc.

who wants to bet these will be the matchups

king vs sanji

queen vs drake

Jack vs Yamato

chopper vs numbers

:smart:
This doesn't fit the theme of the Strawhats fighting the executives exclusively, which has been what has been happening for the past 10-20 chapters. Before virtually every F6 member got a Strawhat matchup, people said over and over they would be given to Supernova or Scabbards. Now that narrative has goalposted to the Calamities and its shifted into the same argument. Marco is not the new generation. Perospero is not a Beast Pirate. The advertisements coming with this chapter say "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates", not the "Big Mom Pirates")

Thus, really it shouldn't be Marco, Drake (unless controlled by the virus for Chopper), Apoo, Hawkins, or Perospero involved in these matchups, truly.

Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with Sanji fighting Queen or King or Zoro being involved henceforth. I'm not arguing about that.

Zoro scarring Kaido AND THEN soloing a YC2 would be more impressive than Zoro ONLY scarring Kaido.

Oda still needs to resolve the Nidai Kitetsu plot point. Hiyori can give it to him
Getting a sword broken and fighting that fat bozo? Just no. I'd rather see Zoro die on the roof killed by a homie.

Tengu will offer the swap at the end of the arc after he sees Zoro's worthy of Nidai, problem solved.

I just came to say

Marco can't beat doffy or Cracker still

G3 AP
Speed barely about boundman
Cant fight for 1 he if he gets damaged...imagine if he is fatally wounded

Please... rejoice this moment

There's no way Bullets or beams can hurt or weaken Cracker or doffy to a point he is exhausted...
It won't ever land or damage katakuri anyway

Nothing changed
King is still superior than Marco in lethality , AP and probably speed too (once he goes hybrid)
Marco has hybrid...what you guys are insuniating s the 4th transformation which doesn't happen coz zoans have 3 forms...the 4th is awakening or so.

Call me next week when Marco beats Perospero or at least takes out Queen before losing
Marco doesn't have G4 level speed, he can't dodge a serious Kaido's Raime Hakke if both are standing on the ground within range.
I doubt he can destroy Noah as easy as WCI G3 Luffy either, let alone current G3 peak attacks using barrier haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.