Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else wondering what the fuck is going on with the Numbers? The last time we had any new Numbers show up was chapter 989. It’s been 17 chapters since then and we still haven’t seen any of the last 5. Oda must have some big plans for them, though I could see him sacrificing 2 of them to be Apoo and Hawkins hypetools when they eventually switch sides
Pretty sure they will be used to repeat the same thing Apoo was saying that they destroy cities with ease. We will see them rampaging in the Capital if Kaido can't destroy it with the Island.

I wouldn't be surprised if the recovered Scabbards (including potentially Kanjuro if he changes sides again) fight them all off and defeat them. I've had this fun theory that they all have Kaiju fruits.

After Hotei today I have no expectations for anyone who's not Kaido, the Calamities or the F6.

The Sandai Kitetsu is too garbage for the eventual WSS to be carrying around. Zoro needs to replace it with a great grade or better
Why get the second one in the series when he can get the first one in the series from gorosei guy? Throwing 2 swords away in 1 arc is a bit much for me.

:gokulaugh: It’s funny because Zoro really slept with the woman Sanji loves :gokulaugh:
Also saved her as well and cucked him out of his role
:whitepress:
Sanji loves every woman.... Zoro loves every Meito.

This doesn't fit the theme of the Strawhats fighting the executives exclusively, which has been what has been happening for the past 10-20 chapters. Before virtually every F6 member got a Strawhat matchup, people said over and over they would be given to Supernova or Scabbards. Now that narrative has goalposted to the Calamities and its shifted into the same argument. Marco is not the new generation. Perospero is not a Beast Pirate. The advertisements coming with this chapter say "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates", not the "Big Mom Pirates")

Thus, really it shouldn't be Marco, Drake (unless controlled by the virus for Chopper), Apoo, Hawkins, or Perospero involved in these matchups, truly.

Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with Sanji fighting Queen or King or Zoro being involved henceforth. I'm not arguing about that.
I never said a supernova would verse a flying six because a worst gen member has to be at least yc3. Unless the raid fails then I only see it being sanji vs king drake vs queen Yamato vs Jack. That’s how I honestly see it.

unless there’s a round 2 which then I have it as

Zoro vs king
Sanji vs queen
Killer vs jack

Luffy Kidd drake law hawkins apoo against the yonko.

that’s how I see it only if the raid fails

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pretty sure they will be used to repeat the same thing Apoo was saying that they destroy cities with ease. We will see them rampaging in the Capital if Kaido can't destroy it with the Island.

I wouldn't be surprised if the recovered Scabbards (including potentially Kanjuro if he changes sides again) fight them all off and defeat them. I've had this fun theory that they all have Kaiju fruits.

After Hotei today I have no expectations for anyone who's not Kaido, the Calamities or the F6.
Lmfao hotei
Man got his shit rocked and sword broke by a dying hyou

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why get the second one in the series when he can get the first one in the series from gorosei guy? Throwing 2 swords away in 1 arc is a bit much for me.

Sanji loves every woman.... Zoro loves every Meito.
Because the nidai can become a saijo when it's black like enma and wado
Post automatically merged:

So did he come back from the dead 2 times just to be defeated again by Drake? :sanmoji:
Yes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I see something very similar when comparing King, Marco and Katakuri. In my opinion, they are all three on the same level. Not equal in strength but none of them can beat each other with anything less than a high difficult to extreme battle.

I believe King will have the greatest CoA haki and AP. Being a swordsman in Wano I believe he will have powerful ryuo.
Yeah this was my type of logic.
We will see.

After scarring Kaido, Zoro will get Sandai Kitetsu broken and then the SNs will be beaten. Kaido will return to the main floor. Marco will heal the SNs using the last of his strength, and then Zoro will run into Queen
zoro sword won't broken again, and keep in mind back then zoro yelling at queen he said queen is not worth his time, he's after the big fish this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.