rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Chopper is still busy with the virus and who knows what happens with Peros at that point. Not to mention, Oda's not really one to alter the themes of an arc. Perospero is a tertiary player at best this arc and is here to act as a foil for Marco.

This might seem weird at the moment but I think Chopper has ties to fighting Drake. Think about it:

- Drake is the last of the F6 not tied to a Strawhat, yet funny enough he's guarding Chopper

- Chopper is creating a vaccine to a virus that causes you to indiscriminately attack anyone.

- What happens if Drake gets infected like Hyougoro? Drake is really strong and if the vaccine requires injection, it may be up to Chopper to subdue him before saving him.

Just my 2 cents here cause it seems like the writing is on the nose, especially when it comes to the role Chopper is playing. I thoroughly believe Pero is being done in by something else.

If people can believe Chopper could fight a 700 million bounty pirate like Perospero, they can believe he can fight a 220 million one with Drake.

Edit: Not to mention, but Oda STILL draws Drake as part of the Beast Pirates this color spread, as if he were potential opponent/villain. Him being the only remaining F6 member (former or not) near yet another Strawhat is just screaming a matchup to me
Chopper is gonna be having his huge Doctor moment very soon, the dialogue and tension in this chapter indicated that. Dealing with a virus infected Drake would be moot if it's cured.

Also, the bounty is one of the reason why Chopper vs Perospero could work. Perospero takes pride in his 700 million bounty. How would it be if he lost to the one Reindeer with the lowest active bounty?

Chopper loves candy, Perospero is a candy man. Seems great to me.

Chopper is gonna be having his huge Doctor moment very soon, the dialogue and tension in this chapter indicated that. Dealing with a virus infected Drake would be moot if it's cured.

Also, the bounty is one of the reason why Chopper vs Perospero could work. Perospero takes pride in his 700 million bounty. How would it be if he lost to the one Reindeer with the lowest active bounty?

Chopper loves candy, Perospero is a candy man. Seems great to me.
My point is, you cant cure Drake if he's not subdued. Assuming the cure needs to be applied by injection, if he's too strong for anyone to get close, that may be a reason Chopper would have to fight him.

Tbh, I'm not convinced of Choppers sweet addiction to have anything to do with Perospero at this moment, or avenging Carrot, which is an extremely tertiary and insignificant plotline compared to everything else going on right now.

Anyway, let's have this discussion after Drake either gets infected or doesn't. If he doesn't, the clearly there is no means for Chopper vs Drake anyway

My point is, you cant cure Drake if he's not subdued. Assuming the cure needs to be applied by injection, if he's too strong for anyone to get close, that may be a reason Chopper would have to fight him.

Tbh, I'm not convinced of Choppers sweet addiction to have anything to do with Perospero at this moment, or avenging Carrot, which is an extremely tertiary and insignificant plotline compared to everything else going on right now.

Anyway, let's have this discussion after Drake either gets infected or doesn't. If he doesn't, the clearly there is no means for Chopper vs Drake anyway
Yeah, I think we're just looking at this whole thing differently.

But, once it continues, it'll be fun!

chopper fighting the numbers he shouldn’t be able to fight drake

chopper fighting the numbers he shouldn’t be able to fight drake
I disagree. Chopper has fought opponents stronger than Frankys own and has always always on par with Franky. He's only on the "weak" trio due to his personality and ability to get as scared as much as Nami and Usopp.

Also the Numbers aren't Kaido executives, not featured pretty much at all in an promotional material, and barely have relevance to the arc. Chopper fighting the Numbers is effectively a made up construct at this point.

I do not doubt for a second Chopper can fight Drake. The strawhats are strong as hell, and its time to stop downplaying them when literally every other strawhat outside of the monster trio is fighting a F6 member. That logic doesn't work here.

I disagree. Chopper has fought opponents stronger than Frankys own and has always always on par with Franky. He's only on the "weak" trio due to his personality and ability to get as scared as much as Nami and Usopp.

Also the Numbers aren't Kaido executives, not featured pretty much at all in an promotional material, and barely have relevance to the arc. Chopper fighting the Numbers is effectively a made up construct at this point.

I do not doubt for a second Chopper can fight Drake. The strawhats are strong as hell, and its time to stop downplaying them when literally every other strawhat outside of the monster trio is fighting a F6 member. That logic doesn't work here.
chopper fighting the numbers makes more sense since chopper is a doctor and we need more insight on where the numbers are from and we haven’t seen them fight actual opponents just get bodied. What is chopper doing to drake who one shotted a number? Chopper vs drake makes zero sense unless you wanna nerf drake. Chopper doesn’t even have armament so it just makes no sense.

Drake is more likely to fight queen possibly even ice oni drake will his full power unlocked.

The numbers is the only fight that makes sense right now. What would happen to them if chopper doesn’t fight them? We need more insight on what they are and from where

chopper fighting the numbers makes more sense since chopper is a doctor and we need more insight on where the numbers are from and we haven’t seen them fight actual opponents just get bodied. What is chopper doing to drake who one shotted a number? Chopper vs drake makes zero sense unless you wanna nerf drake. Chopper doesn’t even have armament so it just makes no sense.

Drake is more likely to fight queen possibly even ice oni drake will his full power unlocked.

The numbers is the only fight that makes sense right now. What would happen to them if chopper doesn’t fight them? We need more insight on what they are and from where
Uh:

- Franky 1 shot a Number, and like I said Chopper has been consistently shown to be on par with Franky. Guaranteed Monster point Chopper, which only requires 1 rumble ball, can 1 shot a Number too.

- The fact that they can be one shot already implies that they are worthless opponents. I'm not hyped at all for the remaining 5, nor are they even relevant to any of the current conflict

- The Scabbards, once they awake, could have a moment defending Wano's capital from the Numbers if they are meant to destroy the city like they normally do and Apoo has foreshadowed. They would probably 1 shot them too, same difference.

- I've given a plethora of reasons why Drake being Choppers opponent works from a story standpoint, he's the only F6 member near Chopper, who is the last non-monster trio fighter making a vaccine to a virus that forces you to fight indiscriminately.

- I personally don't think Drake is fighting Queen, virtually every Beast Pirate fight seems to be going to Strawhats so far, considering 6 Strawhats currently ARE fighting 5 of the 9 available Beast Pirates, not including Kaido.

We'll just have to wait an see, but I fundamentally disagree on your Chopper, Drake and Sanji matchups.

I'm not sure I get the idea that Chopper would fight mindless enemies who don't even talk as his real matchup. They aren't even featured as viable, executive threats. Why would Oda hide Chopper's potential opponent this late in the arc? I truly believe it's either just Page 1 or Drake, that's pretty much the only 2 that work to me on a basic level because the theme of the arc is fighting Beast Pirate Executives, not fodder or Big Mom Pirates.

Uh:

- Franky 1 shot a Number, and like I said Chopper has been consistently shown to be on par with Franky. Guaranteed Monster point Chopper, which only requires 1 rumble ball, can 1 shot a Number too.

- The fact that they can be one shot already implies that they are worthless opponents. I'm not hyped at all for the remaining 5, nor are they even relevant to any of the current conflict

- The Scabbards, once they awake, could have a moment defending Wano's capital from the Numbers if they are meant to destroy the city like they normally do and Apoo has foreshadowed. They would probably 1 shot them too, same difference.

- I've given a plethora of reasons why Drake being Choppers opponent works from a story standpoint, he's the only F6 member near Chopper, who is the last non-monster trio fighter making a vaccine to a virus that forces you to fight indiscriminately.

- I personally don't think Drake is fighting Queen, virtually every Beast Pirate fight seems to be going to Strawhats so far, considering 6 Strawhats currently ARE fighting 5 of the 9 available Beast Pirates, not including Kaido.

We'll just have to wait an see, but I fundamentally disagree on your Chopper, Drake and Sanji matchups
1. Chopper has never been shown to be one frankys level only brook has

2. You just proved another plot point is unresolved so chopper fighting them makes sense especially since we don’t know if they can speak and it’s possible chopper understands them

3. it’s more likely the scabbards fight the grifter army or some members of the big mom
Pirates and not numbers it makes no sense especially when they are a mystery

4. Drake from a story point makes more sense fighting queen since who’s who even foreshadowed drake taking queens place and drake beating queen. Not only that but drakes species( devil fruit) and queens are against each other.drakes species hunted queens and queen wants revenge for the betrayal. The narrative is already there

5. It’s very likely Yamato is a future straw hat so her fighting jack makes sense and drake fighting queen makes sense.

6. their is way more narrative for chopper vs numbers. The only proof you have is that chopper should fight a flying six too but no one said he has too and not only that but your ignoring brook is fighting Black Maria with nico Robin so brook doesn’t even have a solo fight and he and franky have been portrayed on the same level.

7. Choppers monster point is just like the numbers. Chopper fighting the numbers makes the most sense you and me both know that especially with them being a mystery and chopper possibly being able to understand them.

8. Drake should be able to no diff chopper just look at what he did to a number. He one shotted it just like luffys gear 4th attack. Drake should be able to take out chopper with ease and how does that fight even work? chopper needs haki to fight drake

Alright I will use simple graphics, so even 7 years old can understand the difference.

If you still don't see the clear difference between struggle lines, and regular movement lines, you should go to an eye doctor.

Katakuri has the same lines,

And he overpowers Luffy,

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

The evidences suggests that (manga + databook) Vista was superior of their clash, which makes sense that mihawk proposed to postpone the fight, not Vista.
There is no evidence Mihawk is equal to Vista. There is evidence based on his character that Mihawk will hold back. You're ignoring that the Vivre Card highlights Vista's bravery on clashing with someone he knows to be too powerful. You ignore that it states Mihawk is waiting for an opponent STRONGER than Shanks.

Does it make sense for stronger side to postpone the fight? Absolutely not. However, I still say vista = mihawk, not vista > mihawk, which me being generous for mihawk wankers.
You're cherry picking your reasoning for your rhetorical question. If Mihawk wants to spare Vista, no doubt out of respect, it makes sense he gives him a choice between life or death.

You can think whatever you like, but Mihawk being equaled to Vista is a contradiction when stronger people are swordsman themselves.

As for Big mom vs. Jinbe, I mean, Big mom even pointed out the ''strength'' factor that Jinbe was using it while defended himself with CoA Shark Skin , and he still got ragdolled after getting cut. Big mom was stronger than Jinbe. Its just another proof that your trolling is really low quality, if you actually believe Jinbe didn't cheap-shot Big mom from behind, you need help. And Jinbe still needed Robin's help to finish his cheap-shotting move, couldn't even cheap-shot Big mom alone.
You still can't find the panel where Jimbei needed Robin's help to flip Big Mom.

You still can't tell me why Big Mom can't do anything with Jimbei holding her arm.

And to say that Big mom would lose must be your another delusion, Big mom hurt marco by grabbing his neck, at no point of their fight marco hurt Big mom. Big mom was superior, stop crying already.
How is it a delusion when she ran as soon as her help had his hands tied? She's clearly in the same situation Luffy would be if the gladiators weren't there to protect him from Doflamingo.

1. Chopper has never been shown to be one frankys level only brook has

2. You just proved another plot point is unresolved so chopper fighting them makes sense especially since we don’t know if they can speak and it’s possible chopper understands them

3. it’s more likely the scabbards fight the grifter army or some members of the big mom
Pirates and not numbers it makes no sense especially when they are a mystery

4. Drake from a story point makes more sense fighting queen since who’s who even foreshadowed drake taking queens place and drake beating queen. Not only that but drakes species( devil fruit) and queens are against each other.drakes species hunted queens and queen wants revenge for the betrayal. The narrative is already there

5. It’s very likely Yamato is a future straw hat so her fighting jack makes sense and drake fighting queen makes sense.

6. their is way more narrative for chopper vs numbers. The only proof you have is that chopper should fight a flying six too but no one said he has too and not only that but your ignoring brook is fighting Black Maria with nico Robin so brook doesn’t even have a solo fight and he and franky have been portrayed on the same level.

7. Choppers monster point is just like the numbers. Chopper fighting the numbers makes the most sense you and me both know that especially with them being a mystery and chopper possibly being able to understand them.

8. Drake should be able to no diff chopper just look at what he did to a number. He one shotted it just like luffys gear 4th attack. Drake should be able to take out chopper with ease and how does that fight even work? chopper needs haki to fight drake
1. You guys take arbitrary power scaling way too seriously. Chopper fought Kumadori, who was stronger than Fukuro. Chopper and Franky were consistently placed on par with each other pre-timeskip. Even post timeskip, Franky's radical beam 1 shot a New Fishamn Pirate captain, just like Chopper's monster point took out another, just like Brook 1 shot another. "Weak Trio" is a construct determined by Chopper's tendency to get scared. It has NOTHING to do with combat ability. Brook and Chopper BOTH lost to Perospero with ease, so the same guy you say is on par with Franky also lost as badly with Chopper against Perosero. This doesn't work for me.

2. I didn't prove or support anything. The Numbers are not important in this. 5 of them have been treated as 1 shot fodder. The other 5 likely are not much different and have yet to be relevant at all this arc. Don't expect big things from them, you will end up being disappointed.

3. This is your opinion, just like its mine to think they are fighting the Numbers

4. This is your opinion, just like its mine to assume he's fighting Chopper.

5. Not sure how Yamato fighting Jack and being a potential strawhat has anything to do with Drake. Drake isn't a strawhat and wont be so I'm not sure I get this logic.

6. No lol. There isn't. There is literally zero narrative tying Chopper to the numbers. Chopper is literally with Drake. Drake is protecting Chopper from a virus that infects people to attack each other. 6 of the 7 non-monster trio Strawhats are CURRENTLY fighting 5 of the 6 F6 members. Drake is the last F6 member and he's with Chopper, the last non-monster trio Strawhat. Hence why I think Chopper vs Drake is possible.

7. Made up connection to the numbers.

8. Made up powerscaling headcanon. Again, Franky 1 shot a number, so I guess Franky has G4 level attacks.

You guys need to stop making headcanon powerscaling. There is nothing implying Chopper isn't as strong as Franky or Brook. There are key scenes and events in the manga that have actually shown Chopper is as strong as Franky and Brook. Stop confusing Choppers scared personality with his fighting ability. He's ALWAYS been a powerhouse.

If Nami and Usopp are fighting 2 F6 members, and Jinbe is also fighting a F6 member, than Chopper can 100% fight Drake, a F6 member. Drake was never called the strongest F6 member, he was never called the 2nd strongest or the 3rd. He never was called the weakest either. Its arbitrary headcanon to depict him as something that is IMPOSSIBLE for Chopper to fight.

Last edited:
The problem i've found is that if someone believes Chopper vs Drake can happen (which again, is based on him getting infected, I'm not even saying its guaranteed to happen), it immediately creates issues for those who want Sanji vs King, because Drake wouldn't be available to fight Queen.

I've found that the only people who truly dislike the idea of Chopper getting a strong F6 opponent are those who want Sanji vs King to happen, which really has no direct connection outside of some arbitrary clash they had 20 chapters ago, or them being able to fly or use fire attacks smh. Either that or powerscaling theorists who believe Chopper is just weak as shit or Drake is just as strong as god.

Like I've said, these matchups are going to hurt people, and its only going to get worse the next few months. They already have. I already have seen salty headcanoneers bitch about Jinbe vs Who's Who or Franky vs Sasaki because they thought Jinbe was "too strong" or Franky was "too weak" to face either of the opponents they are facing now.

Edit: All I'm saying is look at the color spread this week. Once again Oda is displaying the Beast Pirate executives, including Drake, as a force to be reckoned with. If Oda really wanted Drake to be a full blown ally, he would have separated this character from the rest of the beast pirates entirely. His theme as a Beast Pirate, his powers, and the fact that he is a current ally protecting Chopper in lieu of saving people from a virus that makes you lose control could entirely be central to setting up them fighting.

Again, just a guess, but to shit on that idea because "Chopper too weak/Drake too strong" is a weird concept when this has been proven wrong over and over again with the F6 and other Strawhats.

Last edited:
1. You guys take arbitrary power scaling way too seriously. Chopper fought Kumadori, who was stronger than Fukuro. Chopper and Franky were consistently placed on par with each other pre-timeskip. Even post timeskip, Franky's radical beam 1 shot a New Fishamn Pirate captain, just like Chopper's monster point took out another, just like Brook 1 shot another. "Weak Trio" is a construct determined by Chopper's tenacity to get scared. It has NOTHING to do with combat ability. Brook and Chopper BOTH lost to Perospero with ease, so the same guy you say is on par with Franky also lost as badly with Chopper against Perosero. This doesn't work for me.

2. I didn't prove or support anything. The Numbers are not important in this. 5 of them have been treated as 1 shot fodder. The other 5 likely are not much different and have yet to be relevant at all this arc. Don't expect big things from them, you will end up being disappointed.

3. This is your opinion, just like its mine to think they are fighting the Numbers

4. This your opinion, just like its mine to assume he's fighting Chopper.

5. Not sure how Yamato fighting Jack and being a potential strawhat has anything to do with Drake. Drake isn't a strawhat and wont be so I'm not sure I get this logic.

6. No lol. There isn't. There is literally zero narrative tying Chopper to the numbers. Chopper is literally with Drake. Drake is protecting Chopper from a virus that infects people to attack each other. 6 of the 7 non-monster trio Strawhats are CURRENTLY fighting 5 of the 6 F6 members. Drake is the last F6 member and he's with Chopper, the last non-monster trio Strawhat. Hence why I think Chopper vs Drake is possible.

7. Made up connection to the numbers.

8. Made up powerscaling headcanon. Again, Franky 1 shot a number, so I guess Franky has G4 level attacks.

You guys need to stop making headcanon powerscaling. There is nothing implying Chopper isn't as strong as Franky or Brook. There are key scenes and events in the manga that have actually shown Chopper is as strong as Franky and Brook. Stop confusing Choppers scared personality with his fighting ability. He's ALWAYS been a powerhouse.

If Nami and Usopp are fighting 2 F6 members, and Jinbe is also fighting a F6 member, than Chopper can 100% fight Drake, a F6 member. Drake was never called the strongest F6 member, he was never called the 2nd strongest or the 3rd. He never was called the weakest either. Its arbitrary headcanon to depict him as something that is IMPOSSIBLE for Chopper to fight.
1. franky would 100% do better against perospero because of his laser beams

2. Only one is you who’s gonna be disappointed with choppers fight mot me. Numbers are important to the story and Oda will have chopper fight them because of that. They even have the same form monster point=number. Do you think they will just disappear?

3. that doesn’t matter. Chopper can’t beat drake not possible. That’s something a chopper fanboy would say. Yeah definitely chopper is beating drake with no haki. How the hell would he even hurt him? If he goes into dinosaur form chopper can’t even touch him.

4. Everything else is just false but you will see it soon when chopper fights the numbers the most obvious fight right after Yamato vs Jack. These two matchups have been obvious since forever

Lemme tell you why chopper will fight the numbers

1. The numbers are a big mystery and have to do with ancient giants

2. The numbers can speak but they just keep saying their name so we don’t understand what they are saying so it’s possible chopper can communicate with them.

3. Monster point looks like a number

4. Where are the remaining numbers?

5. Chopper makes the most sense because it would can give him a chance to awaken haki and fighting the numbers makes sense since it’s easy to draw

6. chopper can compete with drake use your head. How the hell is chopper hurting drake in dinosaur form? How is chopper fighting drake in hybrid? How is choppe fighting drake even when he’s in base.

7. drake already has multiple plot lines leading him to take down queen. Especially the plot line of a Tobi roppo taking down a calamity. The most obvious is drake and the fact he has tons of knowledge on queens weapons

8. the numbers are strong if you actually go back you can see they are strong and how much destruction they can cause.

9. why would Oda regulate drake to being taken down by chopper out of all people? If anything it makes more sense for it to be franky

10. Chopper vs drake does nothing for the story and chopper should be getting one shotted and the only way you say no is if your delusional and if the fight happened it would be clowned because it makes zero sense
Post automatically merged:

The problem i've found is that if someone believes Chopper vs Drake can happen (which again, is based on him getting infected, I'm not even saying its guaranteed to happen), it immediately creates issues for those who want Sanji vs King, because Drake wouldn't be available to fight Queen.

I've found that the only people who truly dislike the idea of Chopper getting a strong F6 opponent are those who want Sanji vs King to happen, which really has no direct connection outside of some arbitrary clash they had 20 chapters ago, or them being able to fly or use fire attacks smh. Either that or powerscaling theorists who believe Chopper is just weak as shit or Drake is just as strong as god.

Like I've said, these matchups are going to hurt people, and its only going to get worse the next few months. They already have. I already have seen salty headcanoneers bitch about Jinbe vs Who's Who or Franky vs Sasaki because they thought Jinbe was "too strong" or Franky was "too weak" to face either of the opponents they are facing now.

Edit: All I'm saying is look at the color spread this week. Once again Oda is displaying the Beast Pirate executives, including Drake, as a force to be reckoned with. If Oda really wanted Drake to be a full blown ally, he would have separated this character from the rest of the beast pirates entirely. His theme as a Beast Pirate, his powers, and the fact that he is a current ally protecting Chopper in lieu of saving people from a virus that makes you lose control could entirely be central to setting up them fighting.

Again, just a guess, but to shit on that idea because "Chopper too weak/Drake too strong" is a weird concept when this has been proven wrong over and over again with the F6 and other Strawhats.
Huh?

Sanji vs king clashed

King and sanji have skulls on their uniforms

King can only be taken down by a straw hat since his character has to be explored

king and sanji have the same stare

both king and sanjis goals directly conflict even down to momo.

When sanji and his family sat to eat dinner you could see a beast and behind it was a bitch with 66 on it and skull masks

no one can handle king besides sanji under the roof

if you haven’t realized yet but choppers fighting style is punching and kong fu he shouldn’t be able to fight drake. What is he doing to zoan drake??!!

Sanji vs king has ton of set up that people constantly bring up. If you still deny sanji vs king your delusional. The only way it doesn’t happen is if the raid fails
Post automatically merged:

Also why wouldn’t Oda include drake in a color spread with the crew?

Last edited:

Who-gets-who will start to pick up once this apparent foreshadow takes place.

My issue with Jimbei getting Who's-Who and then Yamato getting Jack is Jimbei and Yamato have equal portrayal. They went toe-to-toe with pre-WB Ace.

1. franky would 100% do better against perospero because of his laser beams

2. Only one is you who’s gonna be disappointed with choppers fight mot me. Numbers are important to the story and Oda will have chopper fight them because of that. They even have the same form monster point=number. Do you think they will just disappear?

3. that doesn’t matter. Chopper can’t beat drake not possible. That’s something a chopper fanboy would say. Yeah definitely chopper is beating drake with no haki. How the hell would he even hurt him? If he goes into dinosaur form chopper can’t even touch him.

4. Everything else is just false but you will see it soon when chopper fights the numbers the most obvious fight right after Yamato vs Jack. These two matchups have been obvious since forever

Lemme tell you why chopper will fight the numbers

1. The numbers are a big mystery and have to do with ancient giants

2. The numbers can speak but they just keep saying their name so we don’t understand what they are saying so it’s possible chopper can communicate with them.

3. Monster point looks like a number

4. Where are the remaining numbers?

5. Chopper makes the most sense because it would can give him a chance to awaken haki and fighting the numbers makes sense since it’s easy to draw

6. chopper can compete with drake use your head. How the hell is chopper hurting drake in dinosaur form? How is chopper fighting drake in hybrid? How is choppe fighting drake even when he’s in base.

7. drake already has multiple plot lines leading him to take down queen. Especially the plot line of a Tobi roppo taking down a calamity. The most obvious is drake and the fact he has tons of knowledge on queens weapons

8. the numbers are strong if you actually go back you can see they are strong and how much destruction they can cause.

9. why would Oda regulate drake to being taken down by chopper out of all people? If anything it makes more sense for it to be franky

10. Chopper vs drake does nothing for the story and chopper should be getting one shotted and the only way you say no is if your delusional and if the fight happened it would be clowned because it makes zero sense

My man, you are trying to hard. Nearly all of your points are based on what you think will happen or potential relationships you think exist or powerlevels you think are there. Which is fine, I'm not shitting on that. I'm telling you to keep an open mind. The Numbers are currently not near Chopper, otherwise we would have seen them. Maybe Apoo calls them over since he tried to earlier. But again, that does nothing to support Chopper fighting them. And just for the record, I have not provided you one ounce of headcanon, I've literally given you substantiated proof why Chopper vs Drake CAN happen, not awkward relationships like "Monster Chopper is like the Numbers so he can fight them"....like what?

You are falling for the same exact bullshit that people fell for before with F6 powerlevel discussions. You question Choppers ability to hurt Drake, yet we have Nami and Usopp fighting Ulti and Page 1, we have other Strawhats who are around the same strength as Chopper fighting these people.

You are also goalposting. "Why isn't Franky fighting Drake". What does that have to do with anything? He's fighting Sasaki. Drake is with Chopper. Apparently Chopper vs Drake does nothing for the story but fighting fodder Numbers does.

All I'm seeing is you creating circumstances to try and prove your arguments ("The Numbers are strong, look at the destruction they caused", yet 5 of them have been fodderized) without actually looking whats right under your nose the entire time.

- Chopper and Drake are with each other. That is a fact.
- Every other Strawhat is fighting a F6 member, that is a fact.
- Drake was never proven to be stronger or weaker than any of them, that is a fact.
- Chopper was never proven to be weaker than either Nami/Usopp, both of whom are fighting F6 members, that is a fact.

I won't be responding to the next post so if you want to have the final word go ahead, because this is pointless. You clearly have an ulterior agenda and believe certain things are true and none of my words will convince you otherwise. I will let the author decide what is canon, just like how he's proven literally every Strawhat can fight a F6 member.

My man, you are trying to hard. Nearly all of your points are based on what you think will happen or potential relationships you think exist or powerlevels you think are there. Which is fine, I'm not shitting on that. I'm telling you to keep an open mind. The Numbers are currently not near Chopper, otherwise we would have seen them. Maybe Apoo calls them over since he tried to earlier. But again, that does nothing to support Chopper fighting them. And just for the record, I have not provided you one ounce of headcanon, I've literally given you substantiated proof why Chopper vs Drake CAN happen, not awkward relationships like "Monster Chopper is like the Numbers so he can fight them"....like what?

You are falling for the same exact bullshit that people fell for before with F6 powerlevel discussions. You question Choppers ability to hurt Drake, yet we have Nami and Usopp fighting Ulti and Page 1, we have other Strawhats who are around the same strength as Chopper fighting these people.

You are also goalposting. "Why isn't Franky fighting Drake". What does that have to do with anything? He's fighting Sasaki. Drake is with Chopper. Apparently Chopper vs Drake does nothing for the story but fighting fodder Numbers does.

All I'm seeing is you creating circumstances to try and prove your arguments ("The Numbers are strong, look at the destruction they caused", yet 5 of them have been fodderized) without actually looking whats right under your nose the entire time.

- Chopper and Drake are with each other. That is a fact.
- Every other Strawhat is fighting a F6 member, that is a fact.
- Drake was never proven to be stronger or weaker than any of them, that is a fact.
- Chopper was never proven to be weaker than either Nami/Usopp, both of whom are fighting F6 members, that is a fact.

I won't be responding to the next post so if you want to have the final word go ahead, because this is pointless. You clearly have an ulterior agenda and believe certain things are true and none of my words will convince you otherwise. I will let the author decide what is canon, just like how he's proven literally every Strawhat can fight a F6 member.
ok. Drake isn’t a flying six member so your whole point is moot.

I font have an agenda he can’t hurt drake it’s that simple.

When chopper fights the numbers don’t start complaining and saying he should be able to one shot them because some stronger could

Status
Not open for further replies.