Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
?? it is same for normal people....anyways no point in arguing now...let us call it a truce and see what exactly Oda will do...
Whatever... Let's do it.
Yes he will be depressed because he aint going to get his wish fulfilled neither by dying in a great war and his plans will be set to negative for his age of mayham.

We know zero details how he even got out. He's not only about to lose himself but his entire army.
That will be too childish. At least for an Emperor.

Whatever we will see.

And what credibility do Law and Kid have to be there? They are sometime compared to Luffy? Is that it? Well Would you look at that, ZORO IS ALSO SOMETIMES COMPARED TO LUFFY... So...
Credibility is when the Yonko himself declares you as threat to their plan which kaido has openly called luffy law and kid out for..and credibility isn't when your opponent cares more about the sword that slashes them then the wielder himself..

that credibility would have been earned by zoro if he fought kaido's top commander and materialized the sole nightmare kaido dreamt of... a monster swordsman.. thats credibility my friend. .

Credibility is when the Yonko himself declares you as threat to their plan which kaido has openly called luffy law and kid out for..and credibility isn't when your opponent cares more about the sword that slashes them then the wielder himself..

thay credibility would have been earned by zoro if he fought kaido's top commander and materialized the sole nightmare kaido dreamt of... a monster swordsman.. thats credibility my friend. .
dude...there is a still time for it....Zoro gets his "monster swordsman" moment against Kaido....

H

Haoshoku

Kaido doesn’t necessarily need to die in order for him to feel utter defeat. Remember for Oda crushing one’s dream is about equal to death in One Piece. Zoro can get his Ryuma moment over the Capital for all the citizens to see and it could very well be the final blow resulting in Kaido being incapacitated. He don’t gotta die at the hands of Zoro, its a possibility but not one set in stone.

Whatever... Let's do it.

That will be too childish. At least for an Emperor.

Whatever we will see.
It is childish yes. It always was, people were actually mad Law didn't at least kill Doffy in the end.

Oda is simply a pussboy he can't even kill a single villain, not at least by the hands of MC (looking at Moria but I highly doubt BBP killed him either).

dude...there is a still time for it....Zoro gets his "monster swordsman" moment against Kaido....
look bro my point was if he fought and won against king before hand... zoro would have instilled that fear in kaido.. after he realizes that he wields oden blade.. image that would be peak ZORO moment... no now he has to.. gradually make kaido realize that he is a threat.. which.. doesn't vibe as much as it would with the Scenario i gave... i still believe zoro will make kaido crap

Status
Not open for further replies.