Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk is the strongest zoro will face how do we even know this? zoro will become WSS before the final war, yes MIhawk>Fuji
Dunno about that chief. Mihawk is Zoro's EoS.

Yes, stop this hate, zoro isn't the one with top tier CoO sanji is
With his trash ap and CoA he will cut his own legs on Kizaru's light beams.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yes, stop this hate, zoro isn't the one with top tier CoO sanji is

Fuji was the one to come to Mary Jeios, not greenbull hes the protector the strongest, the last introduced like sakauzi

Than what about before when ryo is already there

Mihawk is the strongest zoro will face how do we even know this? zoro will become WSS before the final war, yes MIhawk>Fuji
when sanji use top tier coo?:choppawhat:

I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.

I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.
What if queen mistakenly eats rumble ball....monster queen point :steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.