Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach is the goat and you are right this was one of the reasons, Kubo made plot twists with out cheap stuff like bringing the dead.
Ironically enough almost every series that used time travel had resulted in bad writing. It always just leaves too many plot holes. But writers still use it like they dont learn from others. Not that it matters because we still dont know if this is the case here.
The only way for time travel to have no plot whole is for it to be "travel into future, one way ticket... and you have ZERO connection to past characters, so that they do not come after you" and just move on LOL

For the Gyukumari tranforming into Oden argument. Okay let say he want to cheer up the Scabbards(even though it would pretty much hurt their soul), why he would change the design of Oden swords? For what case he would change the design the sword if he just wanna cheer up the scabbards? It doesn't make anysense.

Either it is Kanjuro fake drawing or the real Oden since the sword detail is very important and only few characters know that Enma is in Zoro hands.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Unexpected character is Oden

Oden says: I've missed you so much, you've aged so much
:lusalty::whitepress::crazwhat::kawak::watchout::hope::quest::kobeha:

@Den_Den_Mushi @dizzy2341 @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Okay, I’m calling it: Chapter 1007 is the moment where Dementia has taken Oda, and we can no longer expect anything good out of One Piece lol.

I might officially drop the series at this point.

Oden being alive is honestly ridiculous. You really think Oda would just randomly bring back a healthy looking Oden to help the scabbards and save Wano?
Wano is all about lying, tricking, swindling and conning us. This must be a fake Oden.
No way thats the real Oden Because if it was,He would Completely Overshadow Zoro and luffy in this arc,NO WAY NO FUCKING WAYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.