Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Wano is teaching you guys a lesson
Debunking your PLs

I can be wrong but I would never want someone like Marco when I don't see anything making him being above Ycs
I can't rate Calamities above SCs, I knew this since WCI arc.
Oda wouldn't use BMP as benchmarks if they were weaker than BP OR WBP .

Someone who rivals Perospero cannot be above Katakuri. It is just Impossible.

You underrated G3 , G4
Thinking Other warlords or Commanders have such AP and DC easily.

Wano is teaching you guys a lesson
Debunking your PLs

I can be wrong but I would never want someone like Marco when I don't see anything making him being above Ycs
I can't rate Calamities above SCs, I knew this since WCI arc.
Oda wouldn't use BMP as benchmarks if they were weaker than BP OR WBP .

Someone who rivals Perospero cannot be above Katakuri. It is just Impossible.

You underrated G3 , G4
Thinking Other warlords or Commanders have such AP and DC easily.
Cringe. Pure cringe.

I really wanted to see what was going on below the roof, but if Oda will keep writing mid chapters like the last two then a 4 way conquerors clash between big mom, kaido,Kidd and luffy should knock out everyone and we focus on roof piece till wano ends.

What a fucking joke One Piece is.., the scabbards was beaten to pulp by the world strongest creature, undoubtedly the hardest hitter there is..,
and suddenly someone tends their wounds and they're good to go again.., :seriously: really..?
By this logic, they could go on forever.., what a masterpiece of writing Oda..., well done..
One Piece’s writing hasn’t been good since Zou. I keep saying this but no one is listening lol.

What a fucking joke One Piece is.., the scabbards was beaten to pulp by the world strongest creature, undoubtedly the hardest hitter there is..,
and suddenly someone tends their wounds and they're good to go again.., :seriously: really..?
By this logic, they could go on forever.., what a masterpiece of writing Oda..., well done..
Laido deserves to go back to jail and be a navy lab rat, he will lose the war because he can't finish his opponents properly.

poor written

J

Jo_Ndule

Linlin actually did punch Queen with her initial attack.

Chopper > Big Mom.
Chopper > Marco.
Chopper > G3 Luffy.
She didn't punch
She stunned Queen on the floor...then swung and slam him on the floor.

Chopper can't be g3 luffy since g3 did more to kaido than Marco/Chopper did to Queen
Marco cant even damage base Queen much.

Majority of website made for toxic fans =/= majority of whole fanbase. Yet your as bad as the rest of them for sure. I don't mind doing it, but let's do it in another website or your afraid no majority here at all?

Nah, he haven't won any solo fights. Team fights also isn't doing him favors either, but I know for sure he have his shine.
Then do it on this site, no idea why you are so hesitant to do it on this site?

Can't be the real Oden
1)He has not any medical knowledge or power to heal them, but this may be due to the other person who was there, in tears, probably a woman, and Oden arrived now, later
2)With Kaido 15 meters up there, an island floating toward the flower capital, how can he wait their recovery and just joke around? The same Oden who rushed to Kaido for Killing him, without any hesitation?
3)The more important, for me: it just lacks pathos

She didn't punch
She stunned Queen on the floor...then swung and slam him on the floor.

Chopper can't be g3 luffy since g3 did more to kaido than Marco/Chopper did to Queen
Marco cant even damage base Queen much.
We have literally on panel where G3 elefant gun did less damage then Chopper punch,BM never bleed Queen, wtf is happening and you want to use that to downplay Marco all off sudden even though Marco in fact let bleed Queen last chapter? If you try to use that to downplay Marco you shoot yourself in the knee by downplaying Bigmom,Luffy and Sanji aswell since all of three fail what Chopper did in current chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.