Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum Lind is capable of faking to be a whole different player when he has a sock puppet account. He taught me how to play scum roles.
I know, I was one of the people he lied to :goatasure:
How about the fact that he's been making stuff up, lazily reading and not actually being as insightfull when he is town? He reminds me a lot of the Weeb game, in which he was kind of soft buddying with me while only rehashing points other people brought. The only original thing he did was the Tris and Kvo stuff, the Usopp stuff we brought back Ad Nauseum me and Flowa as well as others.

And he only really stuck to Usopp.

Would you be willing to test it out and vote him?
I don't remember him being lazy in Weeb? I remember extensively arguing with me.

I want to see what he has to say about this accusation first, I didn't change my mind about Beta.

Rhea

Cattitude
Someone check Flower just incase, for now we move on.

Back to voting Donut D. Ace's n:1 Fan

@RheanaeL Vote Lynch this girl out @Reborn @Noctis
Really Fuji? Are you comfortable saying this in a mafia game to me? I don't mind if you vote for me or kill me right now, but if you bring something like this into the next game I hope you can be wiser. I'm here just to have fun, I'm not attacking what you love about something and insulting it here.

@Reborn I asked for a substitution! replace me right now. Thanks! I dont care anymore for this game, sorry but... Nvm.

I will play on your next game Capt.

Also I have to go for a few hours. Let me know your views concerning Nat / TAC / Tobi.

They constitute by far the players I'm sussing the most but I would like to hear out opinions first as I mentioned.

If I had to pick a target however that would be TAC right now. For the inconsistency regarding his voting pattern.
I want you to vote Lindt, you say he's been less active and off, TAC atleast follows my voting and since im town im gonna be using that.

Why Tobi?

Really Fuji? Are you comfortable saying this in a mafia game to me? I don't mind if you vote for me or kill me right now, but if you bring something like this into the next game I hope you can be wiser. I'm here just to have fun, I'm not attacking what you love about something and insulting it here.

@Reborn I asked for a substitution! replace me right now. Thanks! I dont care anymore for this game, sorry but... Nvm.

Hey, i want you to know that i didn't mean any of it, i have my reasons for why i did that. Keep playing.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why do you feel so agitated?

When I make my analyses I happen to be thorough in highlighting what's wrong or not about a player. It's thorough enough but in no shape or form it does look a desperate attempt.

Desperate for what? I'm not even being sussed much in this game whatsover, so what would the point be?
@Fujishiro all started here. You can scroll a few pages ahead to find everything.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol, I've got no excuse here haha xD

Yeah, there can definitely be a cult as an indie and a single mafia team. It would depend on the write up, but if we have a cult, we'd have to reevaluate our reads every day lmao.
Not sure what happened here, but he went from assuming town/mafia/cult to two mafia factions without much in between.
So I guess everyone is assuming we have 2 mafia factions.

I think the best players to go for are the players who have both scum and town reads on them. Flower is suspected by majority of the game, so maybe you are right and she isn't scum this time.

You wanna go for Kvothe? I don't think that will give us any info particularly. Nobody has defended her, so I think that she is definitely a survivor for now. I might be wrong.

In my opinion, it's better to go for players who everybody is split on. Those lynches give us the most information day 1. Kiwi, Queen, Luthon, Fuji, Usopp, and maybe a few more that I might have missed.
I also don’t like this:
For now, if we are assuming that there is only one mafia faction in the game, and we are suspicious of both - Queen and Flower and Queen and Flower are suspicious of each other, then it's better we go after one of them, and see how the other reacts.

Queen has definitely played suspicious so far. Her only interaction was with you about scum hunting and that's all I remember. Not much input from her end.
I think Flower is the wrong lynch today, and while Queen’s been off, I don’t think it’s fown
Hasn’t Luthon been following Fuji well before Fuji claimed?

He might have information on Fuji’s alignment or role in someway.
I think this is interesting based on my own arguments and susses, and he’s right, TAC has been following Fuji (and likely knows who he is) since the start. Again, I know who Fuji is; what I don’t know is who would be blindly following that person.

I’m not sure that this is enough for me to vote for Lind, just things I noticed after running back real quick now that he’s catching some heat.

The Ace thing? Come on Rhea, that one is clearly just a joke. Play with us :pepemwai:

Not sure what happened here, but he went from assuming town/mafia/cult to two mafia factions without much in between.

I also don’t like this:

I think Flower is the wrong lynch today, and while Queen’s been off, I don’t think it’s fown

I think this is interesting based on my own arguments and susses, and he’s right, TAC has been following Fuji (and likely knows who he is) since the start. Again, I know who Fuji is; what I don’t know is who would be blindly following that person.

I’m not sure that this is enough for me to vote for Lind, just things I noticed after running back real quick now that he’s catching some heat.
Thanks for doing the ISO for me, yes TAC been on me since the start as far as i can recall. So this mustve been a N0 action done on him if he isn't faking it. Or he knows who i am as you said.

And as you pointed out Lindt has not been towning that much today. As i said he gives me Weeb game vibes in which he was repeating other people's susses and soft buddying with people.

Queen is still a 50/50 to me and i said why, she's been way too blatant with her lazy reads to be scum imo but she did exhibit scummy behavior in trying to reafirm my push on Flower while not pushing her herself. One more thing, the message i got if not from Flower and her cronies may well be from Queen herself. I wouldn't put it past her to try too sow discord just when we were discussing Her and Robin ad potential Lynch candidates @Flower @Natalija

Status
Not open for further replies.