Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There are more people not willing to, though. Wonder why.
I have given my reason
But after eating pizza I am now more lenient. Eating Pizza made me reminisce over JDB during Valentines, and buddying with me might be a Balls of Tungsten Mafia play, though I still think it's a waste to town read me in D1 when you're maf when you could easily make a case on me.

Except T-pein who has tried, but is unable to make a case.

I think that you are just framing both me and Lind to be honest.

I acted according to what you proposed me to do but you are down to lynch me.
Why ? You acted when i told you people were voting him and that you'll have to answer for when he flips scum.

To which you voted him, either you know he's scum or you got scared by what i said. Either way, not a good look buddy.

Give us a reasoning for why Kiwi and Queen are leading us and are good.
Just like I said....
first thing I did when I joined the thread was isolate them.
I really like what they are contributing to the game....
I also give you the benefit of the doubt because you summoned me.
And yes I checked you out.
but maybe you are playing games with me.

I said ??? because he is non contributive imo.
I got nothing to say about him either way.

about flower.
We dont need to lynch,
if they are mafia I will catch them.
I am 100% on point with flower.
not even showing off.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom just want your reads . I agree with the point on soft claiming btw but a lot of your activity revolved around calling others out (jdb on his theory and fuji on the flower vote). both of whom I believe you think are townie right? scum leans from you would be nice.
I never said I town read Jew. In fact, I don’t know why everyone seems to townread him. His theory seems like a reach and an attempt to fish for roles. Also I’ve never seen him this interested in a game nor this aggressive at scum hunting to take on a leadership role. I think he is very suspicious.

for lurking and more inactive players, Midnight because he’s just been fluffing and playing dumb. The last time I played with him when he was town he was more interested in game solving compared to now.

Also OddOdd, first with that request, I said there was merit because I figured OddOdd is experienced and could probably tell who is lying by analyzing what everyone said but that never happened. The next time I saw him in the thread was expressing frustration at not knowing the flavours. It kinda makes me feel like it’s scum being annoyed that he doesn’t know where to start.

Why are you and tac trying to buddy with me

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Just like I said....
first thing I did when I joined the thread was isolate them.
I really like what they are contributing to the game....
I also give you the benefit of the doubt because you summoned me.
And yes I checked you out.
but maybe you are playing games with me.

I said ??? because he is non contributive imo.
I got nothing to say about him either way.

about flower.
We dont need to lynch,
if they are mafia I will catch them.
I am 100% on point with flower.
not even showing off.
You know that it was me that summoned you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.