Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

There are no strict connections between the two that we are acknowledged of and seems extensively unlikely odds wise.
i mean we know there is connection between VP and Judge and he might got his hand on Kaido's DNA as well and he works with lineage factor as well. his childern are modified mostly with DNA of people who has that powers. by the way it was stated by Yonji that Judge escaped the WG after they absorbed the team of VP. so Judge could have been a part of the experiment on Kaido as well

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean we know there is connection between VP and Judge and he might got his hand on Kaido's DNA as well and he works with lineage factor as well. his childern are modified mostly with DNA of people who has that powers. by the way it was stated by Yonji that Judge escaped the WG after they absorbed the team of VP. so Judge could have been a part of the experiment on Kaido as well
The lineage factor thing most likely refers to the devil fruit, so they can replicate it, not Kaido's DNA.
Even if Judge was part of the whole experiment and somehow went to the trouble of using that lineage factor on his own children, it was pretty much stated that Sanji was a "failure" in that regard thanks to Sora. Sanji isn't gene enhanced like his siblings.

Last edited:
The lineage factor thing most likely refers to the devil fruit, not Kaido's DNA.
Even if Judge was part of the whole experiment and somehow went to the trouble of using that lineage factor on his own children, it was pretty much stated that Sanji was a "failure" in that regard, thanks to Sora. Sanji isn't gene enhanced like his siblings.
Official translation is bloodline which refers to kaido's race more than his df....

Official translation is bloodline which refers to kaido's race more than his df....
I think that's been used before though. "Lineage factor" and "Bloodline elements" seem to be the same concept that was being talked about back in Punk Hazard with SMILES and with Sanji's sibling modifications but differing between translations.
There's definitely connections here between Vegapunk using it to recreate a DF, Caesar using it for the same purpose but with shittier results (SMILES), and Judge with his children. I just don't think it all goes back to Kaido specifically.

But even if it did, the point is that Sanji ended up being the only one of his siblings that wasn't modified.

Edit: Yeah they're the same thing
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Lineage_Factor

H

humanbeing

where did you got that? you must misunderstand that. it is not about his race more about his DF that is for sure then no matter what his race is the world government more interested in his DF. Kaido is strong and tough because of his DF not because of his race.
and the only DF that VP created , stored in PH and deemed als failure is Momo's DF. Momo turned into a Dragon and not in some sort of Kaido's race
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of bloodline, I wanna know why Yamato ain't taller. Tis pissing me off. She was huge in her introduction but has shrunk almost by half already. Oda inconsistency aside, he should still realize he did make her tall.
pretty sure she is at least 3 meters.

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you got that? you must misunderstand that. it is not about his race more about his DF that is for sure then no matter what his race is the world government more interested in his DF. Kaido is strong and tough because of his DF not because of his race.
and the only DF that VP created , stored in PH and deemed als failure is Momo's DF. Momo turned into a Dragon and not in some sort of Kaido's race
Post automatically merged:

Bloodline means his race though........:kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We still miss the T-Rex right? Rex, like the King of Dinosaurs. Who could that be possibly?
To answer that, we would need to find someone who would fit in a high class role inside the beast pirate hierarchy, must be pretty strong and must be someone from which we dont know what kind of zoan he has.

For me there is only one possible answer: Yamato.

High class role -> Daughter of Kaido, even tho not second in command, high possiblity of the next lead (if she would fit herself into it)
Pretty strong -> no doubt. Beast pirates kinda pissed themselves already when she showed a hint of her DF.
Unknown Zoan fruit -> We saw for one panel that she was kinda starting to transform, but stopped it immediately.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it is not about lineage factor , when a person eat a DF his lineage factor get modified, so the elements of DF can be extracted .
dont compare real world to one piece. lineage factor in OP is the equivalent of DNA in the real world.
Interesting question here would be:
If the DF changes the DNA (Lineage Factor), which has to be for the body transforming and stuff, then a glimpse should be also be in the DNA of the children right? If the DNA is changed, the child must get the modified DNA.

But i guess that is just what Oda tries to avoid by talking about Lineage Factor and not DNA.

In chapter 1003 the 5SN were in really bad situation, all out Luffy did little to no damage to Kaido and after that he lost his haki for 10 minutes. Now, one of the supernovas <<Zoro>> is busy protecting Luffy while Kid, Law and Killer can't possibly take on Kaido in his hybrid form needless to say about Big Mom. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the 5SN can't defeat even one Emperor and there's no way that they can take down both Kaido and Meme at the same time. In 1003 it was clear that the supernovas are in desperate need of an asspull to survive that fight. And Oda actually foreshadowed it...

In this panel you can see three doors, two of them are already broken, but the third one is still intact. Many people were speculating that there's going to be another character who will join the fight and save the supernovas. The third door will be used by that character who will save the day, someone, who is strong enough that can fight against an Emperor in 1v1. Like I've said it before, someone needs to take care of one the Emperors so that the supernovas can concentrate on the other. If this Oden is the real Oden then you know what's going to happen...
:josad:

H

humanbeing

Interesting question here would be:
If the DF changes the DNA (Lineage Factor), which has to be for the body transforming and stuff, then a glimpse should be also be in the DNA of the children right? If the DNA is changed, the child must get the modified DNA.

But i guess that is just what Oda tries to avoid by talking about Lineage Factor and not DNA.
maybe but the real world science doesn't apply for one piece :D so we cannot take it one to one

Not arguing momo got dragon abilities form kaido's df + kaido' race powers both thats all...............complain to Viz media not me
Speaking of which, I hope we will manage to find more about it soon enough.

I expect something original from Oda, I would overall loathe something like him being half human and half Oni. Not that it's that extensively unlikely either.

Status
Not open for further replies.