Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does seem to be really strong considering he's standing there in hybrid laughing looking totally fine after the good guys used constant big attacks on him and they all look beat up and almost down. I just don't know if he's literally the strongest character in one piece. There could be someone lurking
That's not the problem. He seems to have a greater healing capacity than any other normal char (probably because of awakened Zoan).
The problem is that Oda sold us that his skin was super hard, too difficult to pierce it, he even said that only Oden wounded Kaido (meaning that you need AP of characters like Oden) and then suddenly, every scabbards pierced him like nothing... like wtf?

Yeah you're right, marines capture only yonkous, if you're a big shot pirate but not a yonkou marines won't capture you. Impel Down is just for show and full of pupies.
:choppawhat:

You're missing the fact it works well with the gag in the chapter. 'Racoon dog' isn't meant to sound nice and works well with Chopper hating the fact that people keep calling him that.
To me it just sounds clumsy and the translation being painted into a corner after not expecting a whole double page spread and several pages of dialogue devoted to this gag and going with "racoon dog" every week before now.
Choppers problem with being called Tanuki is that he is a reindeer, not that it sounds awkward.
Also Tanuki has more connotations than just the species.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chopper drawing blood from Queen qualifies him to fight Perospero. for sure he still needs some help but he has now many who can help him like old man Hyo and the Yakuza bosses
Chopper might have a brute force but he lacks versatility and we don't know his durability well.

B

Ballel

To me it just sounds clumsy and the translation being painted into a corner after not expecting a whole double page spread and several pages of dialogue devoted to this gag and going with "racoon dog" every week before now.
Choppers problem with being called Tanuki is that he is a reindeer, not that it sounds awkward.
Also Tanuki has more connotations than just the species.
Are you guys talking about the viz translation?

H

humanbeing

Perospero just spams Candy and immobilizes Chopper.

Chopper would need something like Titan point or rumble ball that allows him to heat like a Titan.
i know but chopper might be able to counter that as well and just as i said he will have help as well. it is not like that expect him to fight one vs one . he could get help as well from Carrot and Wanda as well they might come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.