Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why do you think anyone who visited Fuji is town? I redirected Lanji last night to Fuji. Could you expand on this?
I don't think. I know he is town.
I won't say it in public since lanji hasn't claimed, but I can see what kinds of actions has been done to a player.
Not ability name or any flavor, only what the ability actually was (or in other words effects).
There was only 1 action made on Fuji and that was indeed 100% a town ability. Beyond a shred of doubt.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I won't say it in public since lanji hasn't claimed, but I can see what kinds of actions has been done to a player.
Not ability name or any flavor, only what the ability actually was (or in other words effects).
There was only 1 action made on Fuji and that was indeed 100% a town ability. Beyond a shred of doubt.
You're also my biggest townread along with JDB.

So here is my list (I'm at work so I don't have all the notes with me)

Confirmed: Lanji and Lind
Town read: JDB/ Fuji/ finalB

I hope you've read your role properly and know what you're doing

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hi guys, it's me oddoddfruit. I am humbly requesting 100 word essays from everyone again on why you are townie. Looks like Flower was setup to look bad with a 60 word restriction so I'm glad I didn't push it yesterday but today it really should get done. It will be a great help to town if you go through with it, I can't reveal the benefits of doing this so I'm just going to ask you guys to trust me here. Besides it's only a 100 words, you all write that much without even trying.

If you've already done it could you be a lamb and please just quote the post you did it on then tag me, I'll make sure I make a note of it. Sorry for not paying the most attention but I feel like a bit of an outsider this game, plus I went on a bender but that's not relevant to today I suppose I am however still a mafia player and yes Lanji I've got some reads and I think we can make some serious town progress today.

If you're having any trouble reaching 100 words just ask your fellow townies for some pointers, I'm sure they'll be happy to lend a hand. Seraphoenix how's that for 200 words and then some?

I am town because of my behavior. No town would ever act like an independent maverick like me by blinding trusting some players to lynch on their behalf. Me? I don’t care what town thinks. I’m going to buddy publicly and I couldn’t give a single damn what scum or other townies like to think. I tread my own path and do so with a scornful disposition, stomping my boots on the archaic establishment that the town tries to rely on. Emphasis on tries, for they are nothing but futile attempts compared to my stratagems and plays.

I am loud and I am proud with no attempts to hide, no attempts to blend in with town. I’m a distinct flamingo with the charisma of a male peacock. I even resisted the Flower vote last phase which also helps, knowing deep down that she couldn’t be scum.

@oddoddfruit

Status
Not open for further replies.