Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
thats interesting cause jdb could confirm fuji's role was not light
i have reason to question the intentions of a lot of people visiting him regardless .
I did the Fuji thing during the day, and I get it, I was super active and pushy after two straight rounds as scum...it’s natural to check me out.
Post automatically merged:

How is this not nice??

I did the Fuji thing during the day, and I get it, I was super active and pushy after two straight rounds as scum...it’s natural to check me out.

How is this not nice??
I think people assumed an invest role
and they were after you
thats what I think.

so rayan isnt in the clear even if his action failed
and he doesnt want to vote me asking if it checks lies or alignment
I think rayan is scum guys.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes, but he’s also meticulous as hell and very engaged with mafia shit...I just find it hard to believe that as the host of the game, he misreported enough night actions from us to require that public apology. If it were real, why not notify us in our PMs and let the confusion play out when we bring it up in this thread? He didn’t specify who was affected or which actions were incorrect, it just doesn’t feel right.

Fine, if everyone else thinks it’s legitimate, I’m dropping it.
It's real.

It's totally my fault. I didn't realize the mistake earlier. I should have been able to focus more.

I don't wanna justify it because there is nothing to. You anger is justified. it's totally my fault. I am Sorry for the confusion.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, right now, I'm believing all the ones who claimed that they have a passive that's detrimental to them.

And the way Queen came out here, she might be telling the truth as well, even though she doesn't have a bad passive like us (:goatasure:)

Hell, even the survivor is passive-less lol. And she's called the "survivor" lol

@RayanOO did you get some new info in your pm?

Okay, right now, I'm believing all the ones who claimed that they have a passive that's detrimental to them.

And the way Queen came out here, she might be telling the truth as well, even though she doesn't have a bad passive like us (:goatasure:)

Hell, even the survivor is passive-less lol. And she's called the "survivor" lol

I'm not passive-less but I just don't have any immunities lol

i have a bad passive, it's Just not post related and i'm not forced to do anything

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's real.

It's totally my fault. I didn't realize the mistake earlier. I should have been able to focus more.

I don't wanna justify it because there is nothing to. You anger is justified. it's totally my fault. I am Sorry for the confusion.
Y’all are really misunderstanding that post; I’m not angry or trying to be mean, it’s a testament to my respect for you that I choose to believe you WOULDN’T make a mistake like that. You’re human, so I’m not mad or trying to give you shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.