Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
usopp pls get to what i said when you can.
done
so are u suffering anything rn? any consequences?
who wud u like to go for today? r u gna follow fuji's legacy?

So you're saying here odd watched you and saw a busdriver visit you and a kill that failed on you and he won't reveal his info on who visited you. Revealing this info should be really helpful and if odd won't reveal who switched you and attempted to kill you then that would mean he is lying.
odd never said if he knows the names of those who targeted me or not, but he could tell the abilities
which is funny cuz the person who bused me isnt claiming, and it makes no sense why odd wont be bussed too
his claim is wacky asfk

mmm imo i dont think the vig should come out and say just because they would have a risk of getting blocked or redirected.
yea the person killing rhea can remain quiet if they r vig. the person killing lanji likely scum that wanted to kill me and it bused to lanji maybe. or just directly janitor killed lanji and odd is bullshitting

and ofc none can counter claim the failed kill cuz its mine

done
so are u suffering anything rn? any consequences?
who wud u like to go for today? r u gna follow fuji's legacy?

odd never said if he knows the names of those who targeted me or not, but he could tell the abilities
which is funny cuz the person who bused me isnt claiming, and it makes no sense why odd wont be bussed too
his claim is wacky asfk

yea the person killing rhea can remain quiet if they r vig. the person killing lanji likely scum that wanted to kill me and it bused to lanji maybe. or just directly janitor killed lanji and odd is bullshitting

and ofc none can counter claim the failed kill cuz its mine
after fuji lynched flower no consequence happened
that was just a bluff /bait
this other blackmail feels real
I cant say it
but fuji .......

lanji 2.0 thinks he wont stay alive for much longer . lanji 2.0 is rced rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur mom lol.

jk, eh. idk, I've been out of whack this DP, I'm inclined believeing in JDB though, he was my town read from early on.
Lind is also town.
Robin has an alibi, so I believe she is town as well.
Tris is.. tris.. not too sure

Rayan/ T-pein/ Tobi/Sera/ Juliet/ rayan are mostly the people who are not participating a lot. maybe a mafia is hiding among them.

FinalB has also been my town read for a long time. So I believe him too

Odd has been more active this DP than the earlier ones, but I feel like something's off with him.
Just a feeling though.
idk man did u get culted mango? ur one of the ppl that have a huge change in play style
dont seem like ur town no more

@Go D. Usopp ™ what do u think about flower's indie claim?
desperate to get us to lynch JDB
after realizing even with her invest claim we didnt lynch him, she practically gave it up and went the claim route

i dont think mafia flower would do that, its kinda risky af

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't we basically have to lynch either Flower or Usopp? Flower because she's indie at best, and Usopp because we agreed to let him live so long as he followed our directions, and he not only declined to do so but conveniently claims to have struck a target that would prevent him from verifying his claim.
no we dont basically lynch us lol
we lynch u who was outed scum

imagine lynching flower because "indie at best"

ur much better player than that robin, this laziness is worst than WG level

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
idk man did u get culted mango? ur one of the ppl that have a huge change in play style

desperate to get us to lynch JDB
after realizing even with her invest claim we didnt lynch him, she practically gave it up and went the claim route

i dont think mafia flower would do that, its kinda risky af
Take it from someone who has been scum with Flower on multiple occasions, she likes the risky move if she thinks she can get away with it...I’ve drawn my share of suspicion this game and misfired on a few shots, so it’s easy for her to paint me as scum to deflect, especially with her guilty result on me that was explained multiple times before Tris ever messaged me. Claiming that she AND I are both indies is a truly inspired touch, it’s the one way in which her crusade to mislynch me is genuinely impressive...otherwise, come on, she’s exactly the kind of person to try this because she knows she might pull it off ;)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
or mario got converted and is now less active?
Haha, well honestly, I just wasn't in the groove today, couldn't really get into this phase.
I didn't get culted, just a loss of energy really.

Just need to breathe a little. But I suppose I might not disappear completely.
Sometimes I get back into the groove when I can find my place in the game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.