Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How am I listening to Flower, when I tried to shoot her, fam? If that was the case, I would have shot you last night. Well, I'm not confirmed, in fact suspicion is rising on me right now. But that won't change my reads or suspects.

Btw, are you still in a chat with T-pein?
The fact that you’re buying her assertion I’m an indie doesn’t help, and there were multiple failed kills last night, you didn’t have to actually be involved in one to get away with pretending like you were. As for your other question, we haven’t been told we can’t talk anymore, so I suppose there’s still that line of communication.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody came out so far saying they killed Nat. So could be a scum vs scum kill.
How would that work, exactly? I’ve never heard of mafia killing their own.

The fact that you’re buying her assertion I’m an indie doesn’t help, and there were multiple failed kills last night, you didn’t have to actually be involved in one to get away with pretending like you were. As for your other question, we haven’t been told we can’t talk anymore, so I suppose there’s still that line of communication.
Post automatically merged:

How would that work, exactly? I’ve never heard of mafia killing their own.
You do realize there are multiple scum factions, right?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ISO me, you'll trust me completely.

Why did you redirect me to Odd thinking I would use a protective action?
Are you misconstruing my posts now? I did not think you were going to use a protect on Odd.
1) I did not trust your Indie claim
2) You said you could protect yourself last day phase, so I thought self protect was an active ability. Therefore, to avoid you from protecting yourself I redirected you and shot you. Didn't know the protection was a passive.
3) I was hoping for a bonus that your active was maybe some sort of killing ability that could be used on Odd, maybe.

And even before you ask me why I didn't shoot Odd, it's because Usopp tried and he didn't succeed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor why redirect flower to odd btw
you thought odd was scum right?
why didnt you shoot him.
you were aiming at flower so you thought she was scummy.
but you also want to push jdb/tpein who is at a cross roads with flower. you arent making any sense.
I don't trust them all quite yet. For all we know they could belong to different factions. I'm also considering Robin's result on T-pein and how he back tracked.

And why did he choose JDB of all people anyway? I might have missed his reason but I'm not sure.

I'm slowly starting to suspect Lindltaylor is scum since I did not like how he said he thought I get an ability from a player they have used last night when I have never said this. Lindltaylor looks like scum who wanted to learn more about my ability on how it works figuring out if my ability is threatening to scum or not. odd should have been lynched last day and instead Lindltaylor votes Tris instead.
I'm not scum, Juliet. Trust me. There are reasons I already pointed out as to why I misunderstood your post.

Fine, you don't have to believe my vig shot on Flower. Though her passive that gives her protection for fluffing 10 times is hard to buy, we can give her the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.