Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
think @Admiral Lee Hung did a fan chap on the story with albino
lmao but I cant find it.
wow I have been on tg for a long ass time.
I found it. :catpole:
DISCLAIMER @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is not a perv. This meme is picking fun at a past prank Albino played on Lanji using a gender swapping app. Lanji is a cool guy.

Just when all hope seemed lost that Thirsty Gen would never be free from the tyranny of @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , a hero arises to save us all... @Albino 👑

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @HA001 @Awakening_coming @stormylife @Other Thirsty Gen members lmfao

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Holy shit, how could I forget?? We literally almost created an “aerodynamic tier list” to rank OP characters on how much they were nerfed from traveling at high speeds lmfao. Definitely one of the peaks of ThirstyGen.

Nothing tops GetNappaed though
GetNappaed was God given human form lmmfao, my man came from tha heavens and made this man Shishio RAGE QUIT Lmaoooo

Him calling @Light D Lamperouge a Cockroach is tha funniest shit I ever saw on Discord

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Him calling @Light D Lamperouge a Cockroach is tha funniest shit I ever saw on Discord
Lol. That was after I proved him wrong iirc.

Why would anyone have an issue with Light?
He didn't lmao. That was 99 percent a dupe and they just wanted to troll and have fun in the TG chat. Back then it was kinda dry so he suddenly appeared and started throwing hands with everyone lmao.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Has he run into GetNappa'd?
Hoppy don’t want no smoke wit Nappa, he’d get his ahh steamed
Post automatically merged:

Lol. That was after I proved him wrong iirc.

He didn't lmao. That was 99 percent a dupe and they just wanted to troll and have fun in the TG chat. Back then it was kinda dry so he suddenly appeared and started throwing hands with everyone lmao.
Right or wrong, that migga put paws on y’all Lmaoooo

That man was at every Zoro fan NECK