Status
Not open for further replies.
no, not always. It could be in his rolesheet or it could be in someone else's rolesheet (like his other cult member).

i dont like tunneling into deep about it. if you guys are sure about rayan then I'm not going to stop it.

my main concern is that if you guys are wrong about rayan and we block him, I'm probably going to end up dead.
who would be the last mafia, if not rayan?

who would be the last mafia, if not rayan?
beta or lindl. leaning more towards beta. lindl was a thought just cause there was a failed kill and he got roleblock but i still think lindl is culted.

Like we're not gonna do anything to beta in the night phase so its what I'm worried about

Okay, let's see what this night told us.

I was role blocked and a conversion happened. Since I wasn't converted, it wasn't JDB who can convert either.

Mango's ability apparently failed on Queen and Rayan protected Queen with "Hug" from T-pein. These two actions match according to the definition of "Hug" from T-pein's role (If I understood the ability correctly)

Flower and Kvothe are indies.

That's 7 players who are somewhat cleared. Meaning FB has to be cult here and Marimo. But why would Marimo commit suicide if he was cult??
another thought i might have is rayan culted queen but the fail kill doesn't make sense. its too tinfoily so i scrapped that thought.

beta or lindl. leaning more towards beta. lindl was a thought just cause there was a failed kill and he got roleblock but i still think lindl is culted.

Like we're not gonna do anything to beta in the night phase so its what I'm worried about

another thought i might have is rayan culted queen but the fail kill doesn't make sense. its too tinfoily so i scrapped that thought.
it's pretty much impossible for beta to be mafia
natalija wanted to lynch him
he could have just day blocked me yesterday and my hammer lynch would fail

it's pretty much impossible for beta to be mafia
natalija wanted to lynch him
he could have just day blocked me yesterday and my hammer lynch would fail
i feel like we're looking at it too logically. bussing is a thing.

the mafia team didn't really make sense. the fake claim from rhea didn't make sense, sera just baiting you to use the hammer to use on him (or rayan who happens to be his partner so obviously buddying?),

he could be lying about having a day roleblock too. like idk why we are believing that beta has no night ability and has a day ability to roleblock.

i feel like we're looking at it too logically. bussing is a thing.

the mafia team didn't really make sense. the fake claim from rhea didn't make sense, sera just baiting you to use the hammer to use on him (or rayan who happens to be his partner so obviously buddying?),

he could be lying about having a day roleblock too. like idk why we are believing that beta has no night ability and has a day ability to roleblock.
kill himself ? what do you mean?
i have reasosn to believe that the last mafia is alive is the godfather. Trying to buss the godfather would be unwarranted, specially when finalbeta is an easy lynch
what happened between rayan and sera yesterday was weird, yes, but it makes even less sense if you assume they were not in the same team
rayan could have targetted himself with the faction kill knowing he would survive it just so he could claim he saved me from death, earning town points was a higher priority than killing town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Are we really really really sure that indies can't be converted? Maybe Flower was recruited? She has the strongest claim to being in the game as a lyncher as T-pein's role literally mentions her.

no, not always. It could be in his rolesheet or it could be in someone else's rolesheet (like his other cult member).
I feel like we are approaching game breaking mechanics here. Wouldn't a cult, where its cult members can recruit players after the cult dies, mean that the cult can never truly be wiped out?

I'll be honest, most of the games I've played which featured a cult, never used the same abilities from the previous roles of the players that were culted.

They often just become vanilla cultists.

Are we really really really sure that indies can't be converted? Maybe Flower was recruited? She has the strongest claim to being in the game as a lyncher as T-pein's role literally mentions her.

I feel like we are approaching game breaking mechanics here. Wouldn't a cult, where its cult members can recruit players after the cult dies, mean that the cult can never truly be wiped out?

I'll be honest, most of the games I've played which featured a cult, never used the same abilities from the previous roles of the players that were culted.

in the cult games we had in worstgen so far the townies kept their powers after getting converted

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
what happened between rayan and sera yesterday was weird, yes, but it makes even less sense if you assume they were not in the same team
rayan could have targetted himself with the faction kill knowing he would survive it just so he could claim he saved me from death, earning town points was a higher priority than killing town
There's no reason for Rayan to do this though.

As soon as cult reaches half the numbers of the players alive, the cult wins the game. If Rayan had killed last night, We'd be down 8 with 3 cultists alive. We lynch Rayan today, then cult wins. So, technically we would prioritize the cult right now over Rayan, simply because we don't want to lose.

In my opinion, Rayan would have the highest chances of survival if he killed last night.

i have reasosn to believe that the last mafia is alive is the godfather. Trying to buss the godfather would be unwarranted, specially when finalbeta is an easy lynch
that's fair, though I still think bussing a godfather isn't out of the realm of possibility.

i don't think i agree with the second part about rayan. earning town points this late in the game? I think mafia would want to thin out townies. I feel like that's just really risky to do as mafia.

there's nothing in my rolesheet that says I'm immune to conversion but tbh i don't think I've seen any roles that are immune to conversion. I scan as guilty though, my assumption is guilty people can't be culted and only innocent can. There's been a lot of failed conversion and odd was anti-sera. I'm assuming odd tried to cult sera but it didn't work.

There's no reason for Rayan to do this though.

As soon as cult reaches half the numbers of the players alive, the cult wins the game. If Rayan had killed last night, We'd be down 8 with 3 cultists alive. We lynch Rayan today, then cult wins. So, technically we would prioritize the cult right now over Rayan, simply because we don't want to lose.

In my opinion, Rayan would have the highest chances of survival if he killed last night.
how could have rayan known that the cult would convert someone else tonight? he probably didn't, so he tried to get town points for himself without relying in the cult

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
in the cult games we had in worstgen so far the townies kept their powers after getting converted
A cult being left alive after day 3-4, effectively wins the game if they keep their previous abilities and we lose our investigators. You'd have to balance it out with a lot of role blocking roles, killing roles and have hidden mechanics that prevent certain townies from being recruited. It'd be a lot of balancing, it is possible to pull off, but really hard.

The culting mechanic is designed to make our previous reads worthless. So townies who are culted and keep their previous abilities and scum hunt for mafia and other indies are the hardest to figure out.

In this case, the most optimal approach would be to get rid of all the scum like mafia, indies and stuff and make the cult show us who they want to protect and who they want to get rid off. We could figure out their teammates that way.

there's nothing in my rolesheet that says I'm immune to conversion but tbh i don't think I've seen any roles that are immune to conversion. I scan as guilty though, my assumption is guilty people can't be culted and only innocent can. There's been a lot of failed conversion and odd was anti-sera. I'm assuming odd tried to cult sera but it didn't work.
but the n1 and n2 conversions didn't fail, and the cult can only have 3 members
the fact that mango knew about the "i wank cheerleader" ability probably has something to do with his sus on sera?

Status
Not open for further replies.