Character Discussion I don't like Yamato

Cool Theory.
I don't see why reopening Wano now of all times, is a good idea, or why the people of wano would want the direct child of their oppressor to remain in the country as its strongest combatant, so it could use some Work, but point for imagination.
Opening Wano seems a bit like liberating the Fishmen, to me. Something that ultimately requires end game stuff to properly finish. Which is actually Jinbei's dream isn't it...

Going by the manga there is no indication opening the borders of wano Will be a problem.

That some insulting levels of projection you have there.
Projection? Lol ? You literally said you are assuming, I went by your words not mine.

Luffy's just following Roger's dream; cringe.
Sanji's just following Zeff's dream; cringe.
Zoro's just following Kuina's dream; cringe.
Brook's dream is just trying to support the dream of a whale he hasn't seen for 50 years. Ultra-cringe.

But for real, the real "cringy" thing is the unironic use of that word.
All of them were influenced but are following their own dream. Cringe is you getting hurt because you are fanboying yamato too hard.

P

PeperLevi

Yamato is the latest obnoxious shitstain Oda is trying to force down the fandom’s throat. The reality is that if you met her in real life, most sane people would call the psych ward or the police. She’s 28, acts like 8, LARPs a dead dude in front of his traumatised and wounded son and jacks off to his diary which she squirrels under her bed or alternatively between her breasts. She literally has no original personality and her neverending on-panel masturbation to the equally turdlike loser Oden is a hundred times more off putting than Rebecca’s crying. At least Rebecca is 16 acting 16. Yamato needs psychiatric treatment for her delusions and obvious developmental stuntedness.
Facts. You are a very smart people.
@Kejon @Bullet @Topi Jerami @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Luffy bin Dragon @Guymieux @Orojackson Refugee @Jackteo

Post automatically merged:

Yamato is the latest obnoxious shitstain Oda is trying to force down the fandom’s throat. The reality is that if you met her in real life, most sane people would call the psych ward or the police. She’s 28, acts like 8, LARPs a dead dude in front of his traumatised and wounded son and jacks off to his diary which she squirrels under her bed or alternatively between her breasts. She literally has no original personality and her neverending on-panel masturbation to the equally turdlike loser Oden is a hundred times more off putting than Rebecca’s crying. At least Rebecca is 16 acting 16. Yamato needs psychiatric treatment for her delusions and obvious developmental stuntedness.
the equally turdlike loser Oden
:josad:

Yamato is certain the type of character who has high probabilities of future devolop, and is very obvius she is cringe in purpose (Luffy saying she is not Oden, Momo and shinobu reaction, tobi roppo treating her like a child). Or simply Oda prefers the easy shit writing and not devolop her, but if the first thing happen its gonna be very funny how many post and comments age like milk and the shitty youtubers/redditors knows more of OP and how Oda shitty writing devolops his characters, than people of this community:gokulaugh:

Yamato is certain the type of character who has high probabilities of future devolop, and is very obvius she is cringe in purpose (Luffy saying she is not Oden, Momo and shinobu reaction, tobi roppo treating her like a child). Or simply Oda prefers the easy shit writing and not devolop her, but if the first thing happen its gonna be very funny how many post and comments age like milk and the shitty youtubers/redditors knows more of OP and how Oda shitty writing devolops his characters, than people of this community:gokulaugh:
Oda has always used clearly negative traits to develop the character of the femal cast. Nami with her greed and Robin being untrustworthy.

Oda has always used clearly negative traits to develop the character of the femal cast. Nami with her greed and Robin being untrustworthy.
Yeah, that is what i talking. If Oda created Yamato to join the Strawhats, is very obvius she was to change at the end of the arc. Like every mugiwara changes anything after join: Zoro accept he may fullfill his dream accompanied of other people, Usopp starts to be less coward, Sanji start to fight for his dream even if all blue is not real, Nami stop to be treacherous with his friends, Chopper accept that others humans apart of Hiruluk and Kureha are good persons, etc.

And these changes are graduatilly with the pass of the arc, people who expect a weird quick change its like they dont know how OP works in +20 years, and are being childish and starts to being more cringy than the oden thing. Poors mangakas, its be very hard to be in their shoes with fans who has very high and irrealist expectatives.

Last edited:
That's a weird complaint.
She's been beaten since childhood, it makes sense she would immediately try and join a group of pirates who are trying to take down her father.
I understand not liking her for her behaviour and her Oden stuff because it can be annoying, but her motive to fight Kaido is realistic.
I think it would be better if Oda actually took time out to expand on her actual character. Yamato just nonchalantly mentions being beaten once and people are like "oh that's so tragic. There's her reason to join the crew."

The raid started chapter 978.
She showed up midway through this raid so what exactly has she done in 30 chapters?

I think it would be better if Oda actually took time out to expand on her actual character. Yamato just nonchalantly mentions being beaten once and people are like "oh that's so tragic. There's her reason to join the crew."

The raid started chapter 978.
She showed up midway through this raid so what exactly has she done in 30 chapters?
One shotted a number.......protecting momo........what has sanji/jimbei done