Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is me ... or CoA is POINTLESS for people who can use Ad.CoC ...
I mean CoA attacks are SHALLOW compare to BASIC CoC attack
Armament is probably still more important for defense.
Also Oda, as usual, hasn't explained how this new CoC application works, so for all we know maybe those attacks where they don't even touch are still using Ryou, but CoC is just amplifying them.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.
As I said Law get stronger and better woth even having new moves. Since Law is now under the dome,I can see him saving Inu and fighting Jack.
Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."
As I though the source or Zoro CoC coming from Ashura who hint the adv CoC version.
Hmm the way these statements are made, make it ambiguous. Kaido questioned if Zoro has conqueror haki, but with Zoro not knowing himself, when there is no clear relationship between Zoro's attack power and Kaido's scar. I guess though that it might be that Zoro is just in his early stages with conqueror haki
A normal CoC can't hurt people, what Zoro did was exactly the same what Luffy and Kaido did in the end of chapter. Kaido get cut by Zoro already one time and that was without CoC. With means the source of the CoC was Ashura.

I know that many have speculated on Marco being assaulted by King, Queen and Perospero at the same time but at this point it seems unlikely since Perospero hasn't been attacking him upon seeing him struggling with the Calamities and that Queen seems far more busy, for some silly plot reasons, focusing on anyone but Marco.
I think regardless, Pero is going to do something that may force Marco away from holding those 2 Calamities off. That I personally believe is the point of Pero atm.

I meant that the damage that Kaido's taken thus far hasn't been due to Luffy alone. So we'll never get a true sense of how Luffy vs Kaido 1 on 1 both at full strength would look like. Which is fine tbh I like Luffy struggling and finding new gears to overcome.

He already is lol

He's gonna sail with Luffy till Laugh Tale and fulfill Corazon's wish.
Yeah but Luffy is learning, while Kaido has reached his peak.
Fresh Luffy now has access to advanced CoC and better combat skill from fighting a yonko and likely better stamina/endurance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As I said Law get stronger and better woth even having new moves. Since Law is now under the dome,I can see him saving Inu and fighting Jack.

As I though the source or Zoro CoC coming from Ashura who hint the adv CoC version.

A normal CoC can't hurt people, what Zoro did was exactly the same what Luffy and Kaido did in the end of chapter. Kaido get cut by Zoro already one time and that was without CoC. With means the source of the CoC was Ashura.
Which is fucking bonkers from zoro.

Akainu is surely not getting Blueno'd, that much is sure but are we that sure Oda is not going to go the Sabo route?

Sabo inherited the Mera mera and thus Ace's will,it is Oda's style to atleast involve Sabo in Akainu's defeat.

So I think it will be Luffy and Sabo vs Akainu at the start of the fight,then Luffy goes on to more important stuff and Sabo finishes the job.

What do you think?
I wouldn't be surprised if Sabo faces Akainu and beat him but honnestly I wouldn't be a fan of it, given the whole amnesia thing and my dislike for him having gotten the Mera, plus how it wasn't him that witnessed Ace's death and was scarred by Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.