Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Im sure Shura will fall with his "Crew"

And after that we will see Nero and his strongest Elite against either Shiki and his Crew or Ziggy and his Crew

I rly want to see the 4 Dark Stars in action.Especially Clown.No idea what his Ether will be
That would be cool, I really hope that Nero has another group about the "new" Oceans.
But I don't know if they will fight Ziggy or Shikis' crew, I hope that they will fight both groups in the same time, so that Nero's empire will be crushed from all sides or at least, that his henchmen fight Shiki etc, and Neros will fight Ziggy in 1 vs 1 battle.

I think Clown will have some curse power, if he is the opposite of Sister who is a healer.

Witch is a sorcery/witch and her opposite is Wizard who is of course a wizard.

Hermit and Killer have similar abilities too.

But I also want to see Clown and the others in a battle to show their abilities. But I don't know against whom. Maybe against Elsie and her crew or against Nero and his empire.

That would be cool, I really hope that Nero has another group about the "new" Oceans.
But I don't know if they will fight Ziggy or Shikis' crew, I hope that they will fight both groups in the same time, so that Nero's empire will be crushed from all sides or at least, that his henchmen fight Shiki etc, and Neros will fight Ziggy in 1 vs 1 battle.

I think Clown will have some curse power, if he is the opposite of Sister who is a healer.

Witch is a sorcery/witch and her opposite is Wizard who is of course a wizard.

Hermit and Killer have similar abilities too.

But I also want to see Clown and the others in a battle to show their abilities. But I don't know against whom. Maybe against Elsie and her crew or against Nero and his empire.
Hard to tell what happens after Shura will be defeated and the All-Link part

Finally doing something more productive than advocating for lame-ass cook.

Appreciate the effort:cheers:
Don't bring Z vs S here unless you want lame-ass swordsman to be discuss.
Post automatically merged:

Btw I was called here. What happen? Anyone seen recent spoilers?

Yep, thats true, but I hope that Nero will join the war with his whole empire.

And nice Shura pic. :cheers:

BTW: Has someone seen the anime already? @Steven @Cross_Marian @Prince Kronos @Seth etc.
Anime I am watching it and I am liking it.

Only the first two episodes. The opening and the ending are great :neesama:
Yeah, the opening is very good, I like the opening a lot.

Don't bring Z vs S here unless you want lame-ass swordsman to be discuss.

Btw I was called here. What happen? Anyone seen recent spoilers?

Anime I am watching it and I am liking it.
Nice. I like it too, and I like that the anime has changed some things and add some scenes.

Episode 5 with Top-Tier animation
Hell yeah, that was really amazing. Can't wait to see his overdrive in two episodes or so.

and Btw: The new chapter is out.
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/oLQfC3M/1/1/

Yep, the art is really good.

But not only that, the last page was interesting, what will Shiki do? Now that Shura wants to be his friend. And is Shura serious with that? Or is it a joke?
Could go in any direction at this point. Itโ€™s a weird situation, maybe Shiki will say something like: " first I will beat you and rescue the bots and after that weโ€™re gonna be friends."