Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
I need someone that supports Zoro vs King (or even "just" Sanji and Zoro vs King and Quen with Zoro dealing the finishing blow on King) to write a plausible scenario in which that happens, explaining in detail what Drake, Apoo, Chopper, Marco, Orochi and Sanji are going to do before, while and after Zoro gets treated.
Because i think many that thinks that that fight is occurring, don't take into account the other characters.

For example, once Sanji reaches the live floor, what is going to happen to Marco?
He gets defeated, he continues fighting King or he goes to treat Zoro leaving Sanji and Izo against King?
Any of these three scenarios lead to Sanji vs King, Marco vs King or Sanji and Zoro vs K and Q with Sanji fighting mainly King imo.
If Sanji start to fight him, or both King and Queen, since Sanji is the only one able to fly he will primarily fight King while Drake, Kawamatsu and perhaps Apoo deal with Q or with K and Q (primarily Q). Sanji won't stop his fight against King because Zoro got up :nicagesmile:
Sanjino swaps with Chopper and fights Queen.

Chopper heals Zoro.

King defeats Marco and is about to kill him.

Zoro arrives to save the day.

Easy. :sanmoji:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Chopper heals Zoro.

"easy".
Monster Point Chopper with giant hands will perform delicate procedures on Zoro whose skeleton is in crumbles.
Oh, you must mean after MP ends, ignoring the post effect of the Monster Point usage.
Yes, yes. Very "easy".

"easy".
Monster Point Chopper with giant hands will perform delicate procedures on Zoro whose skeleton is in crumbles.
Oh, you must mean after MP ends, ignoring the post effect of the Monster Point usage.
Yes, yes. Very "easy".
Chopper's improvement of the arc will be learning to deal with the side effects of MP. So he will be able to maintain the form longer/remove the paralysis after-effect. Might actually use a modified version of Queen's Ice Oni to achieve this.

Yes. Very easy. Indeed. :sanmoji:

Chopper heals Zoro.

look zoro fighting king is till a bit on the meh side considering his situation... it would be of no necessity and cliche.. and he has already done Ample his performance was spectacular and is a highlight of the arc.. just imagine him getting healed by whoever, and goes on to fight someone like king who's still relatively in peak condition.. not only would that have inconsistent logic of zoro just getting up fighting a top tier like king but it would be repetitive and banal..

Honestly i don't get how king vs zoro would be an enjoyable fight with the hype between them is barely alive especially after zoro's magnificent show on the roof..

i don't see zoro getting a 1v1..

ZKK is still a possibility.. but not 1v1 or any sort.. it would defy logical progression.

He can defeat Queen, but Queen is better used as an opponent for other characters.

Marco defeating King?

Hence why hell defeat neither. Perospero will shoot him down before anyone takes any calamity
Post automatically merged:

i think there are no side effects no longer with MP for chopper.. was it stated that even with a controlled MP form he still gets paralyzed?
Yeah. That’s the big thing about it. Fishman island chopper said he can’t move afterwards and Robin had to move him for him

look zoro fighting king is till a bit on the meh side considering his situation... it would be of no necessity and cliche.. and he has already done Ample his performance was spectacular and is a highlight of the arc.. just imagine him getting healed by whoever, and goes on to fight someone like king who's still relatively in peak condition.. not only would that have inconsistent logic of zoro just getting up fighting a top tier like king but it would be repetitive and banal..

Honestly i don't get how king vs zoro would be an enjoyable fight with the hype between them is barely alive especially after zoro's magnificent show on the roof..

i don't see zoro getting a 1v1..

ZKK is still a possibility.. but not 1v1 or any sort.. it would defy logical progression.
Oda can delivery the hype if he wants. King is still relatively fresh. Zoro can be only partially recovered to make the fight hard for him.

Plus, Oda could give King Adv. CoC if he wants Zoro to develop further in that area.

Anyway, I don't care what looks enjoyable or not. I'm calling Zoro v King because I think that's what's going to happen.

Chopper heals Zoro.

So either Sanji fights against Queen in a 5 (Sanji, Drake, Kawamatsu, Izo and Apoo) vs 1 while Marco gets defeated and everything that happened in the last 25 chapter regarding Momo gets ignored or Sanji fights against Queen in a 3 (Sanji,Kawamatsu and Izo) vs 1 while Marco gets defeated and Drake and Apoo do whatever they want and everything that happened in the last 25 chapter regarding Momo, Drake and Apoo gets ignored. Cool :seriously:

Meanwhile Chopper, miraculously able to treat Zoro's broken bones in hours alone and with no DF, doesn't show anything new while everybody else defeats a Tobi Roppo or a calamity.

@PeperLevi is going to be delighted :steef:

Oda can delivery the hype if he wants. King is still relatively fresh. Zoro can be only partially recovered to make the fight hard for him.

Plus, Oda could give King Adv. CoC if he wants Zoro to develop further in that area.

Anyway, I don't care what looks enjoyable or not. I'm calling Zoro v King because I think that's what's going to happen.
well if its a guess then meh its aight

I don't think Oda wants to make King look like fodder by getting beaten by post rooftop Zoro, seriously, it's too much underwhelming, the only way it can make some sense is if Zoro comes back after like 15~20 Chapters after getting healed by Chopper or Marco/Law invest time on healing him almost completely AND some of them gets completely weakened and unable to fight due to that, otherwise it's complete bs.
Especially taking into consideration the hype that King's DF got, it's too unique, everything he does the best is on middle air, will Zoro learn to fly?

Last edited:
People are ignoring that Queen mentions both Sanji and Zoro while holding their bounty posters. But everyone wants to concentrate on the fact Queen knows Judge. Whos to say King does not know Judge too. The point is Sanji does not care for his family so the Queen vs Sanji because of Judge's name being mention is weak.

Sanji is fighting King. He is the only one strong enough right now for him. Marco said that the new generation will take down Kaido forces. Marco is just support. Marco told Chopper to attack Queen and he did.

People are ignoring that Queen mentions both Sanji and Zoro while holding their bounty posters. But everyone wants to concentrate on the fact Queen knows Judge. Whos to say King does not know Judge too. The point is Sanji does not care for his family so the Queen vs Sanji because of Judge's name being mention is weak.

Sanji is fighting King. He is the only one strong enough right now for him. Marco said that the new generation will take down Kaido forces. Marco is just support. Marco told Chopper to attack Queen and he did.
I think it may turn into a Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen at some point, THEN they will split up to 1v1 match ups, and Sanji will stay with King, Zoro with Queen, it's what makes the most sense