Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Luffy KOd and falling, I think this increases the possibility of Sanji yet again clashing with King. This heavily depends on Marco losing to King, Queen & Perospero though and Momo flying to save Luffy. If King sees Momo flying and goes after him again, Sanji is the only onecapable of interfering at that point.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣. This behaviour is like a cat closing it's eyes and calling the whole world blind

Zoro blocks the attack for a second breaking his bones in the process and Then Law Shambled Zoro from the attack's path to safety. That is why Zoro is lying down near Law. If he has taken the attack, he would be flung away from Onigashima. Also no POP sound during Law teleporting himself as well. So Pop sound is unreliable.
Wow, that might have been one of the worst similes I have ever heard LMAO. You really got me good there hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

If you're going to burn me at least come up with something clever. This is just so bad I dont even need to make a comeback burn

Zoro blocking the attack in the images shown... 1st and 2nd piece of evidence. with no Sfx of his bones breaking... Then the attack finishes, showing the full attack and aftermath of the attack. After all of that is over, Kid comments how he blocked it for a second and Law asks if he is alive implying he was engulfed in the attack. Next chapter Law states Zoro took the attack clearly implying he was engulfed in the attack.
Post automatically merged:

That is correct, I will always believe that headcanon.

Just like Sanji vs King is headcanon

I won't say "no" I guess lol

It might be, it might not be, but Zoro's dialogue and ambition post 1010 seems to indicate to me that it's not something he's even aiming to do.
It is more towards headcanon, then reality based off current evidence. I will always believe in it personally as my own headcanon.

From a reality standpoint Zoro vs King is far more realistic

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Occuping Kaido for 24+ minutes so he doesn't rampage and kill everyone is useless?:mihugh:
Bearing in mind he will be the one to take down Kaido at the end of the war AFTER the executives have been taken down as happens with every arc...
Yes he's fucking useless. Plot has saved him from kaido killing him right now. There's no one to save him.

Wow, that might have been one of the worst similes I have ever heard LMAO. You really got me good there hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

If you're going to burn me at least come up with something clever. This is just so bad I dont even need to make a comeback burn

Zoro blocking the attack in the images shown... 1st and 2nd piece of evidence. with no Sfx of his bones breaking... Then the attack finishes, showing the full attack and aftermath of the attack. After all of that is over, Kid comments how he blocked it for a second and Law asks if he is alive implying he was engulfed in the attack. Next chapter Law states Zoro took the attack clearly implying he was engulfed in the attack.

That is correct, I will always believe that headcanon.

Just like Sanji vs King is headcanon
So nothing concrete indicating that the attack engulfed Zoro. As always your headcanon implying. But there is something concrete proving that Zoro was Shambled.
1. The attack went out of Onigashima. Zoro can't leap all the way from there
2. Zoro and Law are shown together.
3. Zoro can't fly and his position was lying down. Not landing on his feet.

So anything you imply that Zoro was not teleported is just denial fueled headcanon.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So nothing concrete indicating that the attack engulfed Zoro. As always your headcanon implying. But there is something concrete proving that Zoro was Shambled.
1. The attack went out of Onigashima. Zoro can't leap all the way from there
2. Zoro and Law are shown together.
3. Zoro can't fly and his position was lying down. Not landing on his feet.

So anything you imply that Zoro was not teleported is just denial fueled headcanon.
That means nothing.
Zoros haki is shown on panel even when the attack blasts off the side

No one says law moved anyone
No one thanks law
Law says zoro TOOK the attack

Zoro never fought Croc.
Luffys had enough time. He's been kod a third time and tossed off the island like yesterday's trash.
Literally does not matter in the slightest. There is zero inclination that a character HAS to fight someone and fight the same person again.

Zoro fought Lucci and lost. He fought Jabra and it was passed off to Sanji. He literally tried fighting Enel and lost. He tried fighting Arlong and couldn't.

Zoro says he believes in Luffy and decided he wants to go to the performance floor. Like are we denying current events right now lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.