Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You openly admitted your agenda to wank Zoro. So everything you say will be held up to that agenda and you can't be called objectively correct with Zoro being involved.
The quote was I wank Zoro, not I have an agenda to wank Zoro. and specifically mentioned that the evidence in the panels go with my point on our current discussion where i have showed objective points and made my own subjective implications. Difference between you and I is I can swallow my pride and admit when I wank things and have headcanon, because it's an OP forum, there's not outside consequences of being wrong.

You have been subjective the entirety of our time in this discussion. Just admit you are both subjective and objective and we can move forward with our diaglogue in this convo.

The quote was I wank Zoro, not I have an agenda to wank Zoro. and specifically mentioned that the evidence in the panels go with my point on our current discussion where i have showed objective points and made my own subjective implications. Difference between you and I is I can swallow my pride and admit when I wank things and have headcanon, because it's an OP forum, there's not outside consequences of being wrong.

You have been subjective the entirety of our time in this discussion. Just admit you are both subjective and objective and we can move forward with our diaglogue in this convo.
I am as objective as I can be.

You can't reason with fanatics. You have Luffy and Sanji fanatics all acting up as well. They all believe no one outside of these trio is allowed to grow after each passing arc. You say one thing that is stated in the Manga that doesn't go along with their narrative, they all go on a mad one like I wrote the bloody Manga like why tf are you tryna beef me lool:kobeha:
They really hate the Supernovas who steal their shining moments

You know what? I agree with you. You've brought me round.

I went back to reread the rooftop fight. Everytime Law used Shambles, there was an SFX, either pop or fwip. You are absolutely correct. But when Luffy appeared and saved Viola, there was no pop. Therefore, Law did not use Chambres and he just had his hands out for fun. Oh wait? Wrong rooftop. But it's fine, after all, it's the same logic as you used for this one, right? So we have no idea how Luffy saved Viola.

Zoro was getting his shit kicked in offscreen by kaido alone bro lol…..Kaido literally took them all on alone
Kaido spit in zoro's face after that asura
Man was like shut up bruh,i dont even ointment for this papercut🥴
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro can win solo, then what is the point of the whole raid and Zoro fainting in bandages?
Nah zoro low diffs one piece verse if not nerfed

Tatsumaki, Zoro won. Asura, Zoro won. Blast Breathe, Zoro won.
Tatsumaki Zoro got a shallow cut in….then ran from an even powerful version of Kaido’s tatsumaki then said “It’s like fighting a natural disaster” implying he couldn’t do much

Asura. Kaido tanked the attack and didn’t even fall down or scream in excruciating pain when recieving the scar like he did when Oden gave him one. Zolo even went on record to say “This is the best I could do” “I was at least hoping to knock you down” then proceeds to get 1 shot by thunder bagua while his captain puts Kaido down in 2 simple hits.

Blast breath….really? This is seriously your argument right now??? Brook can freeze it, Sanji’s raidsuit is immune to it, Raizo can deflect it, shit even Kin’emon can cut it….that’s a very weak argument on your part sir

What’s more impressive? Cutting the blast breath or tanking it with 0% damage like Luffy?

I am stunned. I am honestly stunned at the circularity of your argument.

You: Law cannot use Law without shambles. This is because If Law uses shambles, there is a pop. There is no pop, therefore there is no shambles.

How are you failing to see the circular logic there, even before we get to the sampling bias? And that's not even considering that the entire point of that page was silence. Which I explained? Are you literally blind?
"I am stunned at the circularity of your argument" would be the correct way to write it, all the other words are extra and unnecessary.

Ill fix it for You: Law didnt use Shambles without Pop. That is because if Law used shambles there is a pop. There is no pop therefore Law did not use Shambles in that instant.

How can I literally be blind?

Are you that dense would have been a better suited insult for the occasion

Also sidenote direct at Mods: Mods if you want me to stop the bickering as well please let me know on here or message me and I will do so. I personally would like to continue the discussion as the other users are using terrible insults on me and I pity them.

I am as objective as I can be.
Ill fill out the rest... And Subjective as well

Every user on this forum is subjective to an extent

"I am stunned at the circularity of your argument" would be the correct way to write it, all the other words are extra and unnecessary.

Ill fix it for You: Law didn't use Shambles without Pop. That is because if Law used shambles there is a pop. There is no pop therefore Law did not use Shambles in that instant.

How can I literally be blind?

Are you that dense would have been a better suited insult for the occasion

Also sidenote direct at Mods: Mods if you want me to stop the bickering as well please let me know on here or message me and I will do so. I personally would like to continue the discussion as the other users are using terrible insults on me and I pity them.

Ill fill out the rest... And Subjective as well

Every user on this forum is subjective to an extent

A circular argument is one where the premise is the conclusion. Your fixed version isn't any less circular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Other ways to express this are that there is no reason to accept the premises unless one already believes the conclusion, or that the premises provide no independent ground or evidence for the conclusion
Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true."

Let A = Law didn't use Shambles without Pop.

Let B = That is because if Law used shambles there is a pop

Honestly. This is textbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.