Conspiracy theories you believe

I thought exactly the same... where’s our Laugh Tale?
:neesama:

I believe that humanity is older than we think and that we had many ages and big kingdoms in the past which got destroyed, just my theory.

Regarding conspiracies hmm I think that there’s an organisation but not the illuminati, I think it’s something we don’t know of.
Wars and economy crisis are mostly planned.
Let me connect the dots for you.
Wars and economic crisis are a byproduct of fiat currency produced by private central banks around the world to their respective governments to allow them to seize control over a country.

The first person who started this practice is Mayer Amschel Bauer or as he would be called later, Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

The first Rothschild, he was born in 1744 in the free city of Frankfurt, Germany. He noticed that giving loans to the king at the time earned him perks so that was the beginning.

At some point he met with a man named Adam Weishaupt and convinced him to start an organization, so in 1776 Adam Weishaupt created the Illuminati with the plan of eventually controlling the world.

QaNon
90% of the words that come out of Donald Trump's mouth
Bill gates is using the vaccine to put micro chips in you (something along that line too lazy to pull up real quote)
Fox News (their headliners are their Opinutainment personalities... ironic right haha)
US election being rigged

Edit: These are the stupid ones people are dumb enough to believe not me LOL

Last edited:
Covid is all a huge conspiracy.

"Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania’s laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania-idUSKBN22F0KF
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...-after-goat-and-papaya-test-positive-11982864

@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Tejas @BakiDou @Fenaker @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Finalbeta @VersusPhD @Blackbeard etc

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Conspiracy about Elites

I've read this one long ago so i cant remember stuff clearly. In a nutshell it is same old illuminaty story but this is more hidden

These are the people behind the people like Soros. People you never heard of and will never hear of. They lived a life of luxury for decades and their desires became normal. And once something becomes normal you start seeking something rare. That is how Epstein was born, he was born out a demand and he supplied it.

And worst thing is, there are probably dozens of people like Epstein, and then ever more people like him for different things

Anyone that ever read something about Slanesh from 40K will know just how much excess plays a part in the decay or morality and human race
Post automatically merged:

Covid is all a huge conspiracy.

"Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania’s laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania-idUSKBN22F0KF
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...-after-goat-and-papaya-test-positive-11982864

@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Tejas @BakiDou @Fenaker @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Finalbeta @VersusPhD @Blackbeard etc
Tanzania has one rulling party for 50 years so i am not betting on the fact their political entities are trustworthy

Conspiracy about Elites

I've read this one long ago so i cant remember stuff clearly. In a nutshell it is same old illuminaty story but this is more hidden

These are the people behind the people like Soros. People you never heard of and will never hear of. They lived a life of luxury for decades and their desires became normal. And once something becomes normal you start seeking something rare. That is how Epstein was born, he was born out a demand and he supplied it.

And worst thing is, there are probably dozens of people like Epstein, and then ever more people like him for different things

Anyone that ever read something about Slanesh from 40K will know just how much excess plays a part in the decay or morality and human race
Post automatically merged:

Tanzania has one rulling party for 50 years so i am not betting on the fact their political entities are trustworthy
Slanesh is basically Satan

On Sunday President Magufuli, who has consistently downplayed the effect of the virus shocked the world when he said animals, fruits and vehicle oil had been secretly tested at the laboratory.

The tests are fucking bullshit. No more people are dying annually now than before this "pandemic" (plandemic).

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

On Sunday President Magufuli, who has consistently downplayed the effect of the virus shocked the world when he said animals, fruits and vehicle oil had been secretly tested at the laboratory.

The tests are fucking bullshit. No more people are dying annually now than before this "pandemic" (plandemic).
The same president then died due to Covid and Africa is known for banalizing Covid cases to appear stable. So a huge doubt on that since it was the only nation to ever report something like that

Conspiracy about Elites

100% not a conspiracy but true.

People such as Bezos, Gates, Soros, Trump, while all very rich, have had that wealth for either a generation or two at most or have all their wealth tied into a few properties. The truly wealthy, those who have had wealth passed for generations or centuries, are the truly powerful ones, having had time to root into the infrastructures of entire nations and industries. Even if some may lack the financials of Gates, the power they and their families have attained over political and economic systems cannot be overstated.

The same president then died due to Covid and Africa is known for banalizing Covid cases to appear stable. So a huge doubt on that since it was the only nation to ever report something like that
He died, or he just murdered

"heart failure" was the official reason, which is the easiest trick in the book, it won't show up on the post mortem that this is induced cardiac arrest by homicide. What a coincidence lol

You think we should have closed down our societies in this manner bc of the swine flu also? France didnt even vacciante theor popualtion and few if any died from it

The swine flu vaccinations did fuck up a lot of people's lives though. Severely

He died, or he just murdered

"heart failure" was the official reason, which is the easiest trick in the book, it won't show up on the post mortem that this is induced cardiac arrest by homicide. What a coincidence lol

You think we should have closed down our societies in this manner bc of the swine flu also? France didnt even vacciante theor popualtion and few if any died from it

The swine flu vaccinations did fuck up a lot of people's lives though. Severely
Not so much of people died of Coronavirus in France and already 20 millions people are vaccinated, I don't get why so many young people try to get vaccinated when they have a non existent risk of dying from the virus.