Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are moving again recently I like it.
Hopefully the climax of the Onigashima falling on the flower capital comes in the next 3-4 chapters

I'm all up for Zoro having another go at Kaido.
But not "after fighting King". It's either one of the other. Having both does not "elevate" zoro, it just devalues King.
If Zoro ends up being in the same shape as he was after defeating Kaku. It is 100% reasonable to expect him to land just 1 attack against Kaido. Especially given after what he did to Kaido the first time around in such poor conditions.

Queen vs Sanji was set in stone but Sanji tards wanted to push their agendas.
They have a lot of connections and similarities, even Queen showed interest in Sanji since the beginning.

Now, what connection does Zoro have with King? They haven't even interacted once!

Zoro's only determination was to beat Kaido. That's why I think Zoro will go for another round against Kaido and Marco will fight King.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Great narrative he somehow benefits even though he doesnt, like his Pica fight. It would be like fighting Pica. literally gained nothing from that fight

Again King is a swordsman, and im going to assume a very proficient one at that, if he is not that's just sad and an absolute joke

Yet King is ordering everyone around still.
Pica fight showcased Zoro creating Black Blades. Not permanent, but the first real step to forge them. He even has the Mihawk flashback talking about it.

Bogard

You can't win
Question now is how much the emotional impact will be involved into this. Will Kaido be willing to kill her daughter ? At the very least we should get some Kaido - Yamato flashback which could be interesting, maybe the time Luffy comes back

This chapter was promising. She didn't say: "Kaido, I'm here to defeat you as Kozuki Oden", but instead:

This suggests that she's beginning the fight for personal reasons.
It's in reference to her battle with rookie Ace, when he wondered why she lets Kaido chain her heart too

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Now I'm curious if this is her permanent, mainstay fight or she will stall him until Luffy comes back.
Kaido is the Doflamingo to Yamato's Law. This chapter was literally named after Yamato throwing down the gauntlet at Kaido:

Yamato said:
Kaidou !!
I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!!
Chapter 1.015: "Chains".
Yamato declares that she's come to break the chain that binds her to Kaido. This is the start of Yamato vs Kaido's fight. This is what Oda has been building up to for 30+ chapters. This is Yamato's big moment in the arc.

Whatever Yamato does after Kaido (presumably) defeats her, it wouldn't surpass this. This is Yamato's Law vs Doflamingo.

I still question Inu's ability to defeat Jack, but that's just personal opinion
Well, all the options have been engaged.

But let's see how well Yamato fairs against Kaido!
The fight will go on for a while:
  • Oda has been saving Yamato's Devil Fruit to reveal vs Kaido.
  • Oda refused to permit Yamato full-fledged fights against any of Kaido's executives before she confronts Kaido himself.
  • This is the climax of Yamato's arc in Onigashima.
  • We'll likely get some sort of extensive flashback during the battle.

It's going to be a lengthy battle. I expect Yamato to lose.

And oda is smart.

The zoro vs King fight will evolve zoro how to use enma and his swords better.

I still do think zoro will kill kaido after defeat king and learn more how to use enma, but an already defeated kaido of course.

A kaido seeing people enjoying his defeat and ready to kill ALL the ctizens with a boro breath but before that happen zoro give a last hit to cut his Head off and become a hero in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.