Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There is a very high chance King has CoC he is Kaido strongest man
That he's Kaido strongest man, I think that's a given.
But the CoC thing doesn't feel right to me, because of that scene with Whoswho and Sasaki. A serious lack of authority from his own crew.

if that Drake Spoiler true he really was standing watching chopper get bodied and didnt want smoke with queen or Apoo
You know Oda. He's not good in handling off screen characters, especially not in a war.

While Marco was holding Queen, Chopper slapped him and everyone reacted to the wanna be funny Tanuki stuff, where was King? Was he chilling somewhere looking at how they gang up on and slap his brother?

There are countless such examples at Wano and Marineford.

Lets be honest..

I think whoever is the one to save luffy Will be something interesting....but not THAT hype as some people are imagining.

Lets Just think a bit...

If was a big shot as Garp, the Great fleet, Dragon, Shanks, Kuzan, Sabo, some revolutionary ,etc that would finish the chapter, not be in the middle of It.

And Redon/Lance would be way more crazy about It than he looks right now, even with that bizarre oden reveal he was way more active.

I think It will be some Sea kings...

If not that, will be laws crew, Hyori, Kawmatsu, izo or Denjiro since they are not fighting anyone, that Fox dude, the octupus
,the carps, tengu Dude.

Something like that..
Exactly for it is pretty clear that the one who saved Luffy was the creature talking to Momonosuke back in last chapter which is why Momo now knows Luffy is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.