Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
β€Ž
I'm not "on" the Zoro side bro. Don't label me in with them because of my avatar. I get flamed more for my views on Zoro by Zoro acolytes than my views on Sanji by Sanji ones.

I'm on nobodies side. I have my opinion, that's it.

I am a strong supporter of the classic Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen matchup respectively and always have been. Both sides have repeatedly told me to fuck off since Act 3 started.
Damn man

What about yamato vs jack though? :myman:
That was always a fan guess based on where I thought she'd rank on the crew if she joined.

I also haven't discounted it yet, for the same reasons I don't discount Zoro vs King even when he went to the roof to fight Kaido first.

There is still a level of deduction about who might fight Jack if Inu can't win. She is definitely still one of those people imo

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Literally every fanbase has been disappointed this arc.

-Big Meme fans because she’s still a meme
-Kaido fans because he’s just as big of a meme as Big Mom
-Oden fans because Oden’s an idiot
-Luffy fans because he needs to be saved 24/7
-Zoro fans because he’s gonna fight King soon
-Sanji fans because he’s fighting Queen
-Kidd fans because he still hasn’t done anything impressive
-Calamity fans because they’ve been incompetent and useless
Oden has no fans.

And Jinbe fans are during OK.

I'm not "on" the Zoro side bro. Don't label me in with them because of my avatar. I get flamed more for my views on Zoro by Zoro acolytes than my views on Sanji by Sanji ones.

I'm on nobodies side. I have my opinion, that's it.

I am a strong supporter of the classic Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen matchup respectively and always have been. Both sides have repeatedly told me to fuck off since Act 3 started.
U a failure

Did you not read the words I said, even though ZKK hasnt been debunked because no one has defeated Kaido.... I will not further discuss that, and again when we are having our convo you are so desperate because you dig yourself a bigger hole everytime, you try to fill that hole with a bunch of "YoU GuYs KeEp MeNTionING ZkK; It Is DeBunKED"

Who is on this side of your's? It seems that a majority of this forum is against you, and everyone against you is toxic. Instead of looking outward you should look inward and you'll find the issue

You are Moe, I presented the evidence. The people here seem to believe you are Moe, I have won the case Jury finds you GUILTY of being Moe
To be honest after speaking to you for few times, I am can be put to sleep and still know what your talking about.

Luffy is beating Kaido and that is the truth. Stop on ZKK not being debunked when it truly is.

Nah, only few users I seen saying I am Moe while most saying I am not. Not proof, just insecurity or trolling.

Nope, Head Piece isn't evidence, reality is evidence. Get my real life picture if you want say who is who behind each account :pepecafe:.

Literally every fanbase has been disappointed this arc.

-Big Meme fans because she’s still a meme
-Kaido fans because he’s just as big of a meme as Big Mom
-Oden fans because Oden’s an idiot
-Luffy fans because he needs to be saved 24/7
-Zoro fans because he’s gonna fight King soon
-Sanji fans because he’s fighting Queen
-Kidd fans because he still hasn’t done anything impressive
-Calamity fans because they’ve been incompetent and useless
Nah we kaido fans eating good lol.......and you have no right to talk about other fandoms.......talk for yourself

No...He is a success from a failure community.
Post automatically merged:

But he blocked 2 Yonko's combined attack and then scarred the 2nd most durable character in the series
Enma helps him with that as his other swords didn't scar him and he needed help with Law at times on dodging and getting close to Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Idk what he does nowadays, but seems to be living his life unlike you guys talking about someone not here. Seems like you guys have regret not talking to him anymore. It's ok, Crane. It's not your fault you guys can't put intelligent arguments :pepecafe:.
Do you even know what's the significance of intelligence? Define it without looking up Wikipedia, but you would most likely do my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.