Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but zorofans did their fair share of provocations too.

The point is, i dont think mods care too much about spam, unlretaed powerscalling arguments and unlerated discussions at all.
:suresure:
To be fair man we are a dying breed. We are all 20/30 somethings that have been into manga and forums since 2005. The new generations are a bunch of TikTok mfers that think fucking NARUTO is an old anime.
If things gets too restrict, forums will die out all toghether. But we do push as far as we can go.
With the shit I see we all getting away with I wonder what the hell did the banned people do

To be honest after speaking to you for few times, I am can be put to sleep and still know what your talking about.

Luffy is beating Kaido and that is the truth. Stop on ZKK not being debunked when it truly is.

Nah, only few users I seen saying I am Moe while most saying I am not. Not proof, just insecurity or trolling.

Nope, Head Piece isn't evidence, reality is evidence. Get my real life picture if you want say who is who behind each account :pepecafe:.
More than a few, you are right reality is evidence and you say the same things as Moe hence you are Moe... that's how reasonable users come up with reasonable conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.