Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say the same for king...there is nothing that King has shown that puts him above Yamato...
He has been fighting Marco 1 on for a while now and earlier on displayed his deadly skills with the blade when he sliced Marco so he has shown more so far. We will see how Yamato does against Kaido

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King has been fighting against Marco for at least 20-40 minutes in his base form(presumably). I have Marco close to Chapter 1000 Luffy.
Rooftop Zoro is considerably above Chapter 1009 let alone 1000 Luffy.

Differences Between Chapter 1009 Luffy and Rooftop Zoro (Post Hakai)
Chapter 1009 Luffy vs KaidoPost Hakai Zoro vs Kaido
Kaido dodged his attack:
He blitzed Kaido:
He failed to completely block Kaido's club strike:
He parried several attacks of Kaido's:
He failed to deal any damage to Kaido.He permanently scarred Kaido:

He was knocked out by a single named COC attack:
He retained consciousness after receiving a named COC attack:

I feel like King, as Kaido's YC1 deserves more respect, I would say that healthy Zoro beats him high diff, I could be wrong.
You would indeed be wrong.

Kaido usually switches his forms after his opponent hits him with a strong attack.
Kaido has never fought someone that uses the exact same fighting style as him.

There's reason for Oda to show how exactly different versions of Yamato stack up to Kaido.

Someone should make a bet thread on Jack's match-up.
It's not a bet thread, but there's this:
Who Defeats Jack?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmfao
Yamao > Sulong Inu + Sulong Neko + Ashura + Kawamatsu + Denjiro + Kinemon + Kiku + Raizo + Izo???
Zoro performed better against Kaido than all 9 of them combined. Do you think Zoro is stronger than all 9 of them?

Kaido low diffed all the 9 Red Scabbards in Base. Kaido is not low diffing Yamato, and especially not in Base.

If you disagree, let's bet on it.

What do you think of Yamato facing Kaido?

• A Mythical Zoan DF
    • Her Devil Fruit is much better than King.
  • High Top Tier potential
    • Her potential seems comparable to Ace's.
  • Haoshoku cladding
    • This is an ability only top tiers possess.
  • She was trained by Kaido
1.Mythical devil fruit? Headcanon as of now. Why do you guys confirm unconfirmed things?
Regardless of whether or not he has a mythical devil fruit does not sway the argument of him being stronger than King.

2.Potential does not equal current power level. Kaidou and King wanted the flying six to capture him. Why didn't Kaidou get Jack, Queen, or King to capture him if he was an even greater threat?

3. Though this is not confirmed, I'd like to assume that he most likely has it. fair point. But to what level? Clearly he's on a lower level compared to his father. Yamato doesn't even have advanced Ryuo. If Kaidou is aware of Yamato's power level which he should be as they've fought over the years then if he was much above the flying six level then by all means, sending them to capture him was very bad mistake.

4.And she lost miserably every single time.

If Yomato isn’t strong enough to give Kaido a respectable stall he’s about to end the alliance’s career lol. Everyone else either has their hands full or is out of commission. For that alone I expect a good showing.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
full on simp war mode??
I've always been a Yamato stan.

@Topi Jerami
What happend to Cinera?
How he became from a Zoro fan into a Yamato fan? I feeling like our boy even like Yamato more then Zoro in the last weeks lmao.

These damn Sideboobs...
:josad:
What happened to him when he was on break?
I like Zoro more than Yamato; I just like Yamato more than the rest of the One Piece cast.

@Cinera gets infected by Yamoden disease

Once you gets infected by it, your brain turns dead just like Yamato and Lolden.
:tchpepe:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Rooftop Zoro is considerably above Chapter 1009 let alone 1000 Luffy.
I don't really see the difference between 1009 and 1000 Luffy.

IMO healthy Zoro without Ashura will lower end of high diff King if he's stronger than Marco.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the gap between Luffy and Zoro was ever that huge Post Time Skip.

You would indeed be wrong.
Oda seems to think that King's less important than Chicken-Asshole Gifter:pepemy:

Kaido has never fought someone that uses the exact same fighting style as him.

There's reason for Oda to show how exactly different versions of Yamato stack up to Kaido.
Seeing Kaido fight against someone with an identical fighting style would be interesting, I want to see more of Base Kaido's fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.