Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ivaannom new info real??? tell him go more detaial for sanji
Not sure, i think it's real but i don't know how does 5ch's mobile app works and the accounts there since it's blocked for spain and other countries so there is no way i can't confirm. Other people there are saying it's real so i think it's real but the pic he posted the id's are different except for the word sasakuttero, but anyone can have that... I'm not sure but i would say it's real.

But anyways i'll wait for Redon or someone to confirm that.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Not sure, i think it's real but i don't know how does 5ch's mobile app works and the accounts there since it's blocked for spain and other countries so there is no way i can't confirm. Other people there are saying it's real so i think it's real but the pic he posted the id's are different except for the word sasakuttero, but anyone can have that... I'm not sure but i would say it's real.

But anyways i'll wait for Redon or someone to confirm that.
sounds exactly same as korean spoiler but iwth two new details

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Your're right, that's quite possible actually like in Udon they have 10% seastone in it or something. If Yamato is as strong as Queen or stronger that would be very hype. @Cinera I might have just changed my mind or at least opened to the chances of Yamato being a lot stronger.
Yamato fighting Kaido as her main opponent should be enough to make you reconsider.

what about awakened yamato??
I don't think Yamato has Awakening. I think Zoan Awakening and not Haoshoku cladding is what separates Kaido from Yamato.

Don't put Zoro above Yamato if you think Yamato outclasses King because that will be Zoro's eventual fight and it will require a very high diff fight.
I disagree that:
  • King is Zoro's eventual fight.
    • Zoro's main battle is Vs. Kaido.
  • King can push a healthy Zoro to very high difficulty.
    • King will face a heavily injured Zoro.
    • Zoro would not use Asura vs King.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I don't think Yamato has Awakening. I think Zoan Awakening and not Haoshoku cladding is what separates Kaido from Yamato.
Yamato seem to be reluctant to use her DF, especially compared to other Zoan users. It could be a plot point in the future.

Zoan Awakening could be a power-up for a future arc.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Yamato fighting Kaido as her main opponent should be enough to make you reconsider.

I disagree that:
  • King is Zoro's eventual fight.
    • Zoro's main battle is Vs. Kaido.
  • King can push a healthy Zoro to very high difficulty.
    • King will face a heavily injured Zoro.
    • Zoro would not use Asura vs King.
Nerfed Zoro neg diffs King. Don't ever disrespect the Grandmaster again!!!:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.