Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about characters dying. There’s no emotional weight in Wano at all. Think about it like this.

Emotional back bone of Enies Lobby - Robin.
Emotional back bone of Marineford - Ace.
Emotional back bone of Wano - the scabbards.

Do you honestly care about the scabbards anywhere even remotely close to Robin or Ace?
scabbards arent emotional backbone of wano lmao, just making up things because you want it to fit your headcanon

ı would like ask one questıon . I may miss . Who is the former user of Stealth Black. Where people know that name ? Explain ?
theres a propaganda comic strip that runs in the newspaper everybody reads that big news morgans puts out. it talks about germa being the enemies of the marine hero.

if you mean who was stealth black before, idk. maybe judge himself before he married sora

There’s just no emotional cornerstone in this arc, and that’s what made other arcs good.

I literally don’t care about the scabbards or Wano at all.
actually the problem is our addiction with our biases that overshadowed such کی Moments and we dont even intuitively understand the arc... i can give you a dozens reason why you should like it and the emotional weight this arc has... just awesome

we are just that ignorant

Seeing as all the characters are immortal, even the fodder side characters, when will this arc actually end? You hit them, they sit down for a few minutes and then they're back up, Dressrosing around again in no time! Characters have survived high end attacks from Yonkos and been running around again shortly after. So what will be the actual end point of this arc? Both the enemies and the allies, strong and weak, have zombie endurance. Will this just last long enough until Oda decides he's milked this shitty arc for every measly yen it's worth?
That is something I truly dislike of this arc. If the scabbards were defeated let them be down. What's the point of them returning back like they did not fight a Yonko at all? There is no tension in those fights. I could understand Luffy get up after this loss with Kaido but still even Zoro should be down, and instead he will be up already like nothing happened.

And if you think about it, only the "good guys" will get the medical treatement and get up after getting beaten while the "bad guys" won't have any of this. (apart from Jack). For example when King and Queen will be defeated they will not get up again like the good guys. Consider this and everything fall apart. Oda should have had every character who lost being down and not let them be revived in a little time like they did not fight at all. This should be a war, instead we got characters who are ready to fight instantly even after defeat.

actually the problem is our addiction with our biases that overshadowed such کی Moments and we dont even intuitively understand the arc... i can give you a dozens reason why you should like it and the emotional weight this arc has... just awesome

we are just that ignorant
No, this arc is just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.