Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido had Yamato with a Celestial Dragon..?
If he ended up hating her, that would give to the Kaido-Doflamingo alliance a deeper meaning
I hate the idea that Kaido had a falling out with Yamato's mom. I think it would be more nuanced if they loved each other and something happened. After all she had a "feisty" personality

공급자:

About YAMATO versus KAIDO, the provider says that KAIDO smiles when he realizes that YAMATO has gotten rid of the handcuffs.
KAIDO says her personality looks a lot like her mother's, but that she (Yamato) is more of a demon than a goddess.
The provider says Yamato says something about the tenryuubito she read in ODEN's diary, and talks about what she needs to do to change this world.
i mean.. where to began....
  • >mother
  • >smile
  • >tenryubito
  • >change the world
they are NOT going to fight.
yamato for strawhat.
fuck carrot, furry rabbit shit eat grass
jk carrot you are still the cutest lol

i mean.. where to began....
  • >mother
  • >smile
  • >tenryubito
  • >change the world
they are NOT going to fight.
yamato for strawhat.
fuck carrot, furry rabbit shit eat grass
jk carrot you are still the cutest lol
why would you fuck carrot?

not long before some wg members call you pedo because you said fuck carrot

- whole crew is together again and having fun interactions
- whole crew is getting stronger and powering up for new world
- whole crew is getting cool moments to shine in battles or to show skills
- samurai and ninjas are badass
- dragons are badass
- enemy crew is loaded with fodder like in fishman island so even the weak straw hats and allies get to clean house a little, but they also have real heavy hitters for real fights unlike fmi
- a lot of plot moving forward and the storyline feels like its finally moving to "get the one piece", because all the main players involved have poneglyphs and are almost in reach of the final island
- yonko are finally in play and look like monsters (idgaf what anybody says, kaido and big mom are the scariest most beastly villains in one piece yet, by far)
- fight scenes that are getting set up are all looking cool. im disappointed its only been one attack here and there before cutting away, but its like a pro wrestling build. the long fight scenes are all coming and they seem like they're going to be badass
- i like momos character progression from retarded whiny useless kid to actually someone who seems respectable and proud of his family and country
whole crew are together. okay. which one is written very well except Zoro. The enemies side , ı just impressed Kaido. Either queen or King do not even excite me as much as Katakuri. So fa, let me say what we watch:

1- Circle Sanji
2- Two times be defeated Luffy
3-Always running Nami and Usopp
4-Nothing from Robin and Brooks
5- Franky is good ı admit
6- Middle to battle, chopper transformed MP which means anymore chopper out.
I missed Alabasta dude.
I missed even Water 7.
Villians is not strong but we were happy.

I hate the idea that Kaido had a falling out with Yamato's mom. I think it would be more nuanced if they loved each other and something happened. After all she had a "feisty" personality
Assuming that the source is reliable:
Doflamingo's objective was to destroy everything under CD's possession, Kaido wants to start a world war and this shows anger against the WG. Could be that either they loved each other but she was killed (?) by the WG, or that she betrayed him and started his hate for the CDs...
Anyway it goes, the Kaido we see today doesn't like Celestial Dragons for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.